[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you stupid dumb virgins ready to eat your words and admit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 91h4wLAgj6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (492KB, 1194x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91h4wLAgj6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
492KB, 1194x1500px
Are you stupid dumb virgins ready to eat your words and admit, this time, FRANK IS FUCKING BACK, BABY.
>>
Zombie shit is so played out.
>>
>make trash game that nobody likes
>OH NO BETTER BRING FRANK BACK

faggots
>>
File: DJBu00AUIAENHTq.jpg (51KB, 1153x882px) Image search: [Google]
DJBu00AUIAENHTq.jpg
51KB, 1153x882px
>>389630263
>another xbox “exclusive” lost

The state of Phil who actually paid money for this garbage
>>
This is one of the first time when I've literally wanted a game to fail. Fuck Microsoft
>>
Wait why are we even getting DR4? I thought it was """Exclusive""""?
>>
Eww gross, get it away from me.
>>
File: DCNVU0qXUAEJGIT.jpg (88KB, 749x943px) Image search: [Google]
DCNVU0qXUAEJGIT.jpg
88KB, 749x943px
Hang this cocksucker and cancel the port. We don't want this shit, especially after M$ has touched it.
>>
>>389630263
Why? What's changing?

Is this going to contain an "On the Record" mode where Frank actually acts in character?
>>
>>389630584
>>389630363
apparently people knew it was coming to PS4 a year ago
https://youtu.be/2mWZg6-mK90?t=8s
>>
is this the real boxart ? This shit is amateurish as fuck
>>
>>389630263
Franks BIG "Package"
ugh what a lame joke, why has Dead Rising turned out this way?
>>
>>389631404
Canadian developers doing what they do best.
Ruining a series.
>>
>>389631404
Capcom bought a studio to 'save money on outsourcing' after they did passably once. Now they don't want to give other IPs to risk ruining it just because they sold that series identity for top billing at E3.
>>
>>389631439
That's American's. Just look at Silent Hill.
>>
>>389631404
>Game includes shitloads of photography
>Don't call it Franks Big Picture

Sure it's not amazing but it's fucking better than a penis joke.
>>
big package like penis haha
>>
>>389631554
Canada is part of the Americas, yes.
>>
>>389631404
i can honestly imagine them just giggling when they came up with that, in the same way i imagine Sean Murray in the hello games tea and noms kitchen to tell his friends "LOOK I GOT A SPORK XD"
>>
Wonder if EA will sue for Frank wearing Isaac's suit and using a foam hand for a weapon.
>>
>>389630263
They're not even a package or a hint of the Christmas theme on the cover.
>>
>>389630263
i remember an innocent time, many, many years ago, when all i wanted was a sequel to dead rising... the fuck have they done to it?!?
>>
>DR1 took itself mostly seriously with most of the humor coming from the gameplay
>Canadians interpreted this as the series never being serious and just campy, goofy zombie hijinks

Literally how?
>>
File: saints_row_2_360_esrb.jpg (322KB, 650x916px) Image search: [Google]
saints_row_2_360_esrb.jpg
322KB, 650x916px
>>389631601
>>Don't call it Franks Big Picture

Frank's Big Picture Show

>>389634108
Same way they turned the series from Saints Row 2 to garbage like Saints Row 3 and 4
>>
>>389630263

Who?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.