[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It’s been four days since Amazon has newest Utawarerumono game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

It’s been four days since Amazon has newest Utawarerumono game „In Stock” and they still didn’t send my pre-order.
What the fuck is going on? It’s my first time pre-ordering from them and this shit happens.
Ordering it normally would probably be faster.
>>
Did any of you get your copy?
>>
>>389626887
My copy is shipping and I should be getting it tomorrow. Got a shipping notice.
>>
>>389626285
This any good? I just finished God Wars and wouldn't mind getting stuck into another SRPG.
>>
>>389627341
It's more of a VN. There are only 16 battles in storyline and 16 bonus post-game battles.

It's actually really good, but I recommend playing the first game before Mask of Deception and Mask of truth.
>>
>>389627341
Currently playing mask of deception. Let me say this it is very txt heavy. So far I'm 20 hours in and it more like a visual novel then a SRPG. I don't know if it picks up later or not.
>>
>Buying censored games
>>
>>389627780
Literally only one CG got censored where one character was beating child's butt and the only thing they did was covering her bare skin with some cloth
>>
>>389627869
The less censored it is the more I wonder why they even felt the need to do it.
No censorship is acceptable.
>>
>>389627776
Oh boy.
First half of the game is carefree slice of life where almost nothing is happening while the second half spins 180 degrees and goes 100% full serious mode with many feels and suffering at the end.
>>
>>389626887
> Did any of you get your copy?

I got my copy a day before it was even street date. Tho I brought from bestbuy and not amazon.
>>
I only watched the first underwater ray romano anime. How are the games?
>>
>>389627732
I recommend he plays the hentai VN first since that takes place all before the new games.
>>
>>389628086
anime skips a lot of shit. The story is very good, way better than the animes.
>>
>>389628035
Yah I think I'm at the turning point. The "not Mongols" just decided to invade Yamato.
>>
>>389628396
Yep, that's the turning point.
Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>389628094
That is exactly what I meant by "the first game before Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth".

There are like a fuckton of references and fanservice situations for people who played the first game in this trilogy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.