[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL HEY GUYS, IT'S CALL OF DUTY WHERE YOU HAVE TO GRIND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: header[1].jpg_t=1502454013.jpg (18KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg_t=1502454013.jpg
18KB, 460x215px
LOL HEY GUYS, IT'S CALL OF DUTY WHERE YOU HAVE TO GRIND TWO DAYS FOR GUNS.
>>
AND NO ONE USES VOICE CHAT. GOTTA KILL LITERALLY EVERYONE I SEE SO I CAN PUT IT IN MY EPIC FRAG VID LOL
>>
LOL LOOK, I'M JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE RUST STREAMER.
>>
DUDE GET DICKED ON KID LMAOOOO I'M SO FUCKING COOL
>>
>>389624693
more like 30 mins faggot.

>build 1x1 shithole
>find rad town
>loot rad town
>get AK
>>
>>389624792
You clearly haven't played recently.
>rad towns are full of radiation now. You have to have clothing/gear to be able to not die.
>Rad towns don't even fucking drop full items like AKs. They only drop components which you have to grind for HOURS to make an AK.

Yeah, wouldn't it be FUN if you could have FUN in this game? Yeah, save it for the frag videos kidddddddoooooo
>>
>>389625026
>mfw plays on retard rad town map

>grind hours kek take the custom smg body to recycler and get tons of high qual.
>>
>>389625235
Yeah, but what are you going to do with that high quality metal if you don't have a fucking base or other fucking components to use for it? Like what the fuck. Are there really mouth breathing retards on /v/ who play this fucking game and fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

You fucking people who defend this shit are insane.
>>
File: 1364720628530.jpg (187KB, 777x709px) Image search: [Google]
1364720628530.jpg
187KB, 777x709px
>2 unique ips itt
Why so booty blistered OP?
>>
>>389625892
Because this game has been in early access for 8 years and they literally have done nothing with it.

We can joke as much as we want about PlayerUnknown's: Battlegrounds and the streamer non-sense, but this game was ACTUALLY ruined by streamers who were too focused on making epic frag videos and 200 vs 200 clan raid videos to realize that they were ruining the game.

Now everyone who plays just kills on sight. Never again can we have fun videos like DanielFromSLs, "Bowmaster Daniel" or, "The Rust Experience" because everyone just does epic leet call of duty kills instead of fucking having fun.

I get that it's a videogame, especially a sandbox videogame, where you can play it however you want, but I literally had a guy walk out of his house, see me, I said hello to him, didn't attack him. He stood there for 90 seconds, and after 90 seconds, after he was 100% SURE I wasn't going to attack him, he killed me.

Why the fuck did he do that? WHY? WHYY?????

If I want to play a game where I can epic l33t frag videos kill people, I'd play Overwatch, Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege, Lawbreakers, Halo 5, Counter Strike, Battleborn, Brink, Quake Champions, PUBG or literally every single other fucking first person shooter on the entire fucking planet.

It's not like Rust is some free2play shit game that any computer can run either, it's a totally unoptimized piece of garbage that requires a god computer to play and it's like $20. Why the fuck would I play this game over something else if ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS KILL PEOPLE

I get this is super tl;dr and you're just going to reply with "umad" but it's an anonymous image board, and I don't give a fuck. I just want to vent and I am explaining my reasoning, unlike 90% of the faggots who browse and post on this site.
>>
>>389624693
>Build a big fuck off base
>The guy raids it with an hours worth of grinding gun powder
DEFEND THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>389626852
Also, those other games don't require you to literally GRIND for HOURS to get guns to kill people either. All of those games just give you the guns to start with.
>>
File: 1464020326124.png (230KB, 834x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1464020326124.png
230KB, 834x1410px
>this thread
This is pretty pathetic OP, you should probably step away from the computer for a bit if you get this angry over a video game you don't like
>>
>>389626961
>Have to grind hours to unlock guns via levels
>Have to grind hours to unlock guns via resources
Hurr durr they're not the same guis
>>
>>389627035
I'm not so much mad at the game, I am more so mad at myself for wasting my fucking time with it.

I check the fucking devblog every fucking week, hoping that they put in something new to the game that will "Save" it, but nope. Everytime I go back I am reminded that the developers spend literally hundreds of thousands of hours developing a game for community of people who don't fucking care and just want a killing simulator like thousands of other games on the market.

They fucking whine and bitch when they put in decorative items like chairs. The community fucking WHINES when the developers don't add in more ways for people to kill each other more efficiently. God. Fucking. Dammit.
>>
I would play this game but I'm a tiny dick nigger ingame so it's kind of a turn off

Thank god I was born as one
>>
>>389627251
Go on, pitch some ideas anon.
>>
>>389627251
>I'm not so much mad at the game, I am more so mad at myself for wasting my fucking time with it.
To explain this further. I got back from work, booted up Rust at 11:30pm, then, at 1:30am I realized that the game hasn't changed and it was a huge gigantic waste of fucking time. I wasted two fucking hours playing the game when I could have been playing an actually fun game, like a fighting game. At least fighting games require skill to win at them and not time grinded.
>>
File: DISGUST.png (300KB, 520x487px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST.png
300KB, 520x487px
>>389627483
>Fighting games require skill
>>
>>389627525
See me in Street Fighter 5, Third Strike, Street Fighter 4 or Guilty Gear Xrd you fucking faggot.
>>
>>389627602
Yeah see me fight in hypixel minecraft pvp servers, minecraft requires skill!
>>
>>389627251
>I am more so mad at myself for wasting my fucking time with it.
Like that's any better? Yeah I've wasted my time with shit games that never got any better but I don't go on autistic rants about it. You wasted your time on a game, get over it
>>
>>389627602
>>389627660
Or Skullgirls, I guess. You fucking won't though, because you're fucking bad.
>>
>>389627669
I'm too evolved to play fighting games my dude. Only niggers play fighting games.
>>
>>389627724
>Only niggers play fighting games.
That's literal racism.
>>
>>389627907
Welcome to /v/
>>
>>389627330
>Go on, pitch some ideas anon.
Unfortunately, the only problem with this is that no matter what they implement into the game, it will never fix the whole "Kill on Sight" issue unless they really cut back on the sandbox nature of the game and greatly restricted what players were allowed to do, which wouldn't be a good idea at all.

There is no way to fix this issue within the game itself. The community is the problem. If they want to play the game like this (kill on sight, never speak to anyone), it's their own choice. That's the beautiful part about being human, when given a near infinite number of choices to interact with others in a sandbox game, they choose to kill every single person they see like a mindless zombie. And that's the choice they decided to make.

I just wanted a fun, comfy game where I could interact with other players through voice chat, explore nature, and get into unique and fun scenarios where actions had consequences.

But if the community has anything to say about it, that dream is "FUCKING ROLEPLAYING FOR FAGGOTS. YOU DON'T KILL EVERYTHING YOU SEE LIKE A MINDLESS ZOMBIE??? YOU WANT TO INTERACT POSITIVELY WITH OTHER PLAYERS?!!! WHAT ARE YOU, A RETARD ROLEPLAYER???1!!111!!!!"

Aaaaand it's ruined.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.