[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never beat HL1 Is it better to play it with or without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: alyx_vance_by_red2870-d7w535t.png (1MB, 810x703px) Image search: [Google]
alyx_vance_by_red2870-d7w535t.png
1MB, 810x703px
I've never beat HL1
Is it better to play it with or without the HD pack since I've seen you spergs complaining about the mp5/assault rifle or some kind of autistic shit
>>
>>389619663
The HD pack just fucks up some textures and makes things pop out and look weird, some of the sounds are also kinda changed into a mixed bag of better/worse
>>
>>389619852
>shows no examples
I don't believe you.
>>
>>389619932
I said it was a mixed bag of things being better or worse, the crowbar looks like dogshit in the HD pack compared to the non HD. The MP5 can sound way too loud in the HD pack. The enemies tend to look better in the HD pack, but sometimes are more textured than their surroundings(especially in xen). The lighting is better most of the time in the HD pack.

You can just look on youtube, the HD pack really just comes down to personal preference. If you really just want a, for the most part better HL1, play black mesa source.
>>
Pick up that fern
>>
>>389620181
I beat black mesa though
>>
>>389620181
>the crowbar looks like dogshit in the HD pack compared to the non HD
You're joking right? At least the HD crowbar actually has detail
>>
>>389620357
then just pick up at xen, do console map load(whatever you start out at for xen)

>>389620381
Again, comes down to personal preference. To me the crowbar in the HD pack looks too fat on the screen.
>>
File: No Alyx 2.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
No Alyx 2.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>
>>389620573
your just stupid
>>
literally took me 2 days on 2 couple-hour sessions to beat on hardest difficulty. its not that hard and it wasnt boring either.
>>
Jesus Christ why there's her feet
>>
>>389620590
>accidently fire one of these energy spheres at alyx
>she actually phases out of existence
>>
File: PC Plans.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
PC Plans.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>389622156
You can also leave her behind
>>
>>389622246
But you get stuck, right?
>>
>>389624032
...yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.