[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dishonored 2 opening doesn't make any sense. Assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dishonored 2 opening.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dishonored 2 opening.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
The Dishonored 2 opening doesn't make any sense.

Assuming that Corvo's Dishonored 1 powers fully upgraded are canon he could have killed everyone in the room, jerked off on Delila's face, built a castle out of all the corpses and then carried his daughter out of the room, tugged her into her royal bed, prepared her a hot cocoa and some snacks, brought it to her bedside and be just in time back in the throne room to blink with Delila 50 feet into the air and then suplex her into a swarm of rats that violently devour her paralyzed body.
>>
I think he lost his powers after he didn't need them anymore in 1.
He's still skilled as fuck though.
>>
>>389617167
https://youtu.be/lmsvDniVCOY?t=244

he still clearly has access to his powers.
>>
>>389617032
It's nothing new. Characters in cutscenes act weaker or dumber than when players are in control.
If you want you could say it was because he was surprised or hadn't used his powers in a while.
>>
>>389617032

I assume delilah doesnt get affected by his powers, like when you fight Daud in Dishonored 1 and he moves in time stop
>>
>>389617591
>Japanese games
>characters get to do anything and everything with their powers in cutscenes to ridiculous ends teasing players with all the shit they could be doing but can't because none of it is in the game
>Western games
>characters can't even use their basic powers and get beat up by literal nobodies in cutscenes
>>
>>389617738
That's because Daud has time stop as an ability. Corvo and Daud are the most broken Dishonored characters because they both have access to time stop.
>>
He was stunned when Delilah was stabbed in the chest and was fine. Then she somehow took his mark away.
>>
Delilah was basically immortal in the opening
Corvo stabbed her, she brushed it off like it was nothing and sealed the rest of Corvo's powers
>>
>>389617893
>Japanese games
>characters get to do anything and everything with their powers in cutscenes to ridiculous ends teasing players with all the shit they could be doing but can't because none of it is in the game

Please, jap games are just as bad.
Think about the jrpg fights where you beat some boss, a cutscene starts and your team goes "h-he's too strong!" Fuck no, he wasn't, I wasn't in any danger.
Or how about when you can easily defeat a ton of monsters, but some cutscene has 3-4 monsters appear and your team goes "we're surrounded! There's no way out!" Fuck that, I didn't have a problem fighting 20 of those things 3 minutes ago, but suddenly a few of them pose a danger and we have to be saved by some new character/power/whatever.

You just have to ignore it. They make you powerful, yet often they don't bother coming up with a plausible excuse as to why/how you're suddenly threatened.
>>
>>389618302
>boss always has another phase
>party always runs out of MP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.