[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The next few months Y-yay! more ports of games I already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: portstation4.jpg (953KB, 1564x1250px) Image search: [Google]
portstation4.jpg
953KB, 1564x1250px
>The next few months
Y-yay! more ports of games I already own! I totally didnt want new games, thaaaaats okay.

To call this thing "The Portstation4" would be a fucking understatement.
>>
All games that were released on PC and Xbox too
Except of course Uncharted (but it's 60fps), Last of Us and God of War. Also Kiwami is basically a remake.
Black Flag is not a port you dummy.
note that all remasters that are not needed are western garbage. Kingdom Hearts and Dark Souls II are very good ports
>>
>>389613970
God of war and Uncharted collections game out already though
>>
>>389613970
Fuck that not enough potys

>No Dark souls trilogy
>No Nier HD
>No Trails of Coldsteel remasters
>No Tales of Vesperia R remaster
>No Sly/Ratchet/Jak Re-Remasters
>No Katamari collections/remakes
>No Catherine HD
>No Persona 3/4 HD
>>
>>389613970
What point are you even trying to make? These games are already out, what ports are coming in the next few months?
>>
>>389615907
>No Sly/Ratchet/Jak Re-Remasters
Those all already happened, and the ps2 versions of all the jak games are coming to ps4
>>389613970
Are you complaining about the ability to buy games?
>>
>>389616080
Dogma, inside limbo - october
LA noire issac + Axiom verge- November
Dont starve - December
>>
>>389616231
No, remasters happened. I want re-remasters that include the future games and Sly 4 so I can dump the PS3 already.
>>
>>389616249
Most of those games are already on ps4
>>
>>389616353
Physical retail you derp. Not digital.
>>
>>389613970
Honestly it's not enough we still haven't gotten the remake of Persona 4 and 3.
>>
>>389616249
3 of those games aren't ports, just retail releases of digital games. How are you this retarded?
>>
>>389616578
PC ports
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.