[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Resurrecting Anon! Maybe pay attention this time! Teehee!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: g-whm-3-1200x520[1].jpg (102KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
g-whm-3-1200x520[1].jpg
102KB, 1200x520px
>Stands still in dungeons 40 seconds at a time refusing to DPS while not healing
>Only bothers to even heal in between laughing at their hilarious text macros and watching Netflix
>YOU DON'T PAY MY SUB
>Overwhelmingly played by dumb Lalas
>Overwhelmingly played by girls who are too busy causing FC drama to learn boss mechanics
>The first to leave parties from wipes despite them causing it
>Always the one to go "HE'S NEW, FUCK OFF HOLY SHIT" when getting annoyed with sprouts after the fifth time they caused a wipe despite the fight being explained six times
>Constant use of "e.e","-sigh-" and other passive aggressiveness whenever something goes wrong, typically caused by them in the first place
What went so wrong with WHM? SCH and AST are nowhere near this bad in regards to playerbases.
FFXIV thread
>>
>>389606126
Get the 20 simultaneous Persona waifu threads off the board first, then we'll talk
>>
When you get a good white mage in a dungeon though holy shit. Their aoe kit is insane.
>>
>been botting pvp 24/7
>notice on the announcements a banwave came out
>it's only for RMT faggots
pfffffffffffffffffffffffft
>>
File: kekd.png (50KB, 1132x382px) Image search: [Google]
kekd.png
50KB, 1132x382px
>>389606086

For some reason these macros are always made by people who die the most. Are they being ironic or something?

>Doing Royla menagerie
>Some SCH dies literally 10 times. 10 fucking times.
>After the RDM raises them because I've stopped wasting the MP, they raise someone else.
>It's a snarky raise macro.
>>
File: isthisnigga4real.jpg (158KB, 420x363px) Image search: [Google]
isthisnigga4real.jpg
158KB, 420x363px
>>389608456
>be in similar situation were the other healer keeps dying to stupid shit
>dont bother with him anymore because he's a mouthbreather whos just wasting my mp
>rdm resurrects him
>types in, wow amazing play rdm im going to give you my commendation at the end, as if i give a fuck about commendations or felt bad about his smug attempt at trying to get a response out of me
>>
This is why you play pvp games instead.
>>
File: tumblr_osnne3oyaK1u9t5z9o4_540.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osnne3oyaK1u9t5z9o4_540.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>389608997
Alpha is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>389609257
>>389608997

I fucking hate this little nigger-bo.
>>
>install a parser out of curiosity
>regularly do more DPS as WAR than at least one dps job, sometimes two
>sometimes just spamming Holy during a dungeon will bring me close to a DPS who forgot where his AOE spells are
Almost wish I hadn't installed it, it seems like the fastest way to lose faith in the whole playerbase
>>
>>389610707
Only load it up when you are hitting the dummy or when in savage. It'll save you some ulcers.
>>
File: 200mad.png (313KB, 451x724px) Image search: [Google]
200mad.png
313KB, 451x724px
>about to wipe to primal
>WHM is up
>BLM uses the LB3
>>
>Rage of Halone
>Takes a full second for the hit to actually land

Who made this meme skill?
>>
>>389606165
How is this an argument? Your thread belongs on /vg/, why lump yourself in with other retards in the process?
>>
>>389611675
Have you been to /xivg/? They don't discuss the game.
>>
>>389611908
They're definitely creative.
>>
>>389606086
maybe don't play trash games
>>
>>389611816

What is there to even discuss? Sharing stories about how shit DF is? Talking about which job is in the cuck shed for the millionth time?
>>
Is PVP really the fastest way to level DPS post 60? It's so fuckign slow.
>>
>>389611675
>stop discussing video games I don't like on /v/
How sad is your life
>>
>>389613125

No they nerfed it a month ago. Now it's pretty much FATE farming while waiting for dungeons.
>>
File: 11149494.gif (2MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
11149494.gif
2MB, 480x268px
>Run Susano EX
>Doing my best to get weapons
>Think it'll have that cool electrical effect
>It doesn't

Never before have I felt so rused.
>>
>>389613702
Wow, fate farming. Haven't done that since back in central highlands leveling DRG to 50.
>>
>>389614013
Wait till craftable versions.
>>
>>389614419
>>389614013
Hope you got the gil ready. The jews will be out in full force.
>>
>>389612465
Yes? Why are you even here? Moron.
>>
Just finished the last of the SB crafting quests, what did we all think? I think the theme of becoming more of a teacher is pretty nice. It keeps up with the general progression of apprentice-journeyman-master. The execution of that theme was very hit and miss though.

CRP
>How to do the teaching an apprentice storyline wrong. That dumb fucking cat had one thing to learn, and only managed it in the last quest. And even then she was still fairly incompetent. And every single time she puts on puppy dog eyes and makes me feel guilty because my character is crafting god and everything she makes is absolute dogshit in comparison.
BSM
>How to do the storyline right. The student learns a lesson in the first quest, is a bit confrontational, her father provides a greater source of tension, with a solid payoff in the last quest. Brithael remains top-tier.
ARM
>I just felt bad that Blanstyr had to get shit on for the third series in a row. At least by the end he's portrayed as having developed enough to be satisfied. Jesus christ that armour looked like dogshit though.
GSM
>Pretty dull and repetitive. Not quite as bad as CRP, as at least you have a series of problems rather than just one you need to solve over and over, but nothing fucking happened the whole time. Also, more overplayed dicksucking of the WoL's mad crafting skills. I think one of them actually called me a god at one point.
>>
>>389613125
bot PVP 24/7 (or when you're not manually playing) and it'll slowly grind up for you, you can also get the garo mounts and stuff too

>>389614260
>central highlands fate grinding to 50 as a DRG
are you me?
>>
I feel like a sizeable portion of the playerbase in FF14 is women or men with a testosterone deficiency. So many people are overly emotional and whiny and passive aggressive.
>>
>>389615937

>So many people are overly emotional and whiny and passive aggressive.

That's gamers in a nutshell.
>>
File: hehatesit.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
hehatesit.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>389615937

>wanting high test women
>>
>>389612465
>What is there to even discuss?
>Stuff about the game?
You're retarded
>>
>>389616045
Not what I meant.
>>
>>389616109

If that's 'stuff about the game' then people posting about sucking shemale cock should count too since that's 99% of the 'endgame'.
>>
>>389615717
LTW
>Liked the concept and characters well enough, I just think that starting off with "we are making an exhibit of lots of animals", and then ending with a single piece for the exhibit kind of took the wind out of it. Could have done with 1 or 2 extra quests, I think. Still, Atelloune is pretty cool, and I'm betting she'll come back, possibly in non-crafter content.
WVR
>A FUCKING SLUT
>But honestly it was nice to have the big variety of things to craft. I just kind of wish that after being sent back to level 1 prostitute the slut hadn't recovered by the next quest. It was also a nice break from teaching apprentices.
ALC
>Combat-only faggots will never see the lore we see, craftbros. Actually really nice, even if the plot was slightly absent-minded. That last conversation with best boy Severian was true kino.
CUL
>Tolerable. Going out to research dishes gave a nice sense of development, but we have the similar problem to CRP of an incompetent apprentice being contrasted with the WoL who crafts edible orgasm daily. At least the Mhigan had cool gear.

Also worth noting that the switch to non-standard crafts for which you don't need to gather mats is highly appreciated. Not so much the drop to 4 proper quests for the entire expansion, but the cutting of content is pretty much endemic at this point.
>>
File: 1497524871280.jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497524871280.jpg
101KB, 512x411px
How do I get dusklight aethersands
>>
>>389616301
ERPing is not apart of the game.
>>
>>389616363
Gathering collectables from Ephemeral nodes. It's easy shit if you're geared.
>>
Is this XIV only? What surviving MMOs have the most fun healers. XIV and WoW style healing is really cut and dry. I wish there was something like RO's Priest or older FlyFF stuff.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.