[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FFXV was bad Can we stop this meme? It was literally a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: C2_VoHkVQAApWJs.jpg (167KB, 1200x669px) Image search: [Google]
C2_VoHkVQAApWJs.jpg
167KB, 1200x669px
>FFXV was bad

Can we stop this meme?

It was literally a solid entry in the franchise

I can't wait for the PC port
>>
too bad you need a NASA super computer to run it
>>
>>389591540
wat
>>
>>389591397
It was a shit fucking game.
It brought nothing new. Dozens of fuckng games did everything FXV did already but much fucking better
Nier Automata was better than this garbage
>>
>>389591397
It's not as good as some of the previous FF games but still better than FFXIII
>>
sure.

but it was garbage compared to 12
>>
>>389591687
Ok, now you are going too far. A half-assed game is still better than Automata.
>>
File: 1475425078639.png (690KB, 1143x717px) Image search: [Google]
1475425078639.png
690KB, 1143x717px
>>389591397
I liked the camping aspect of it. All those delicious foods. I enjoyed being out in the wilderness with my bros hunting down monsters. The plot was shit, the characters were basic and unfleshed out, and the game was obviously cut to shit and incomplete... but damn it was comfy as hell. I really enjoyed my 70 hours with it.
>>
>>389593174
Even my wet farts are better than ff13 anon
>>
>>389591397
It will be beautiful on PC but that's literally it. The gameplay is abysmal and they completely ruined magic.
>>
>Bland hold down button to win combat
>Attrocious main story
>Side quests are MMO tier kill x collect y
>>
FFXV was "good" but what they're doing with all the bullshit DLC's (not the Bro Episodes) is completely whack.

They need to stop it with the exo-suits, cup noodle shit. That stuff ain't cool.

As long as the learn and don't give FF16 to Tabata, then I'm happy.
>>
>>389593578
Anon, First Person Shooters are literally point and click games, with occasionally pressing R to reload so you can point and click again, because your "clicks" ran out.

Fuck off ok? First Person Shooters are lame as fuck, yet because America loves guns, they sell by the hotcakes for the braindead masses.
>>
>>389591397
But you played it already, why do you want a PC port?

Good thing I'm not paranoic otherwise I'd think your a PC gaymer who shat on the game all day at launch but now wants to say it's good since this garbage is finally arriving.
>>
>>389593782

dumb shitposter
>>
>>389591397
>It was literally a solid entry in the franchise

as someone who beat XV, it was weak entry in the franchise and the worst game I played of 2016
>>
>>389593624
>As long as the learn and don't give FF16 to Tabata, then I'm happy.

I want Taro to get FF16
>>
Final Fantasy shouldn't just be solid, before FFXI every single game was a hit.
>>
>>389591397
>solid entry in the franchise
Nigga we don't even know who half the cast is and its almost been a year. Fuck's sake.
>>
>>389591540
My Xbox One runs it just fine.
Over 150 hours and no problems.
>>
>>389594887
and its weird that they made a big deal over Jared of all people.

The party was sad that he died and I am going "who the fuck was this guy"?

XV was a fucking mess.
>>
>>389593334
Ok, you are going to far. A half-assed bait is better than this one.
>>
>>389594240
How is that a shitpost? FPS is point and click, he's not wrong.
>>
>>389594556
Wrong.

Also, you're a fucking retard. Because FF11 made the most money out of any FF title. Learn your facts before you type, kid.
>>
The fact they were actively changing parts of the game after release tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>389595704
I know cutscenes and stupid shit like VR fishing and Multiplayer were added but what was changed?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>when your game is such a tremendous financial failure you have to ADVERTISE YOUR COMPETITORS GAMES in them to try and break even on it

fucking ayyyy lmao dude

wish these fucking zipperheads would go back to good ol' ATB or turnbased.
>>
>>389595917
Speaking of VR fishing wasn't that other VR game where you play as Prompto supposed to be out already? Also adding off-road for the car was a big flaw they had to fix.
>>
>>389596372
>Speaking of VR fishing wasn't that other VR game where you play as Prompto supposed to be out already?

I know his DLC is out but this is the first I heard of a Prompto VR thing.
>>
>>389595704
It's good that they're at least doing something instead of just leaving the game as a half-finished mess not that it'll help much but the fact they even need to in the first place is pretty fucked.

>>389596262
>games released nearly two years apart
>competing
>>
>>389593347
>I enjoyed being out in the wilderness with my bros hunting down monsters
Running up to monsters and bashing them with your swords hardly counts as hunting them. It isn't like you have to follow tracks, trails, check their food sources, call them in, or have intimate knowledge of the land.
>>
>>389596606
>promoting your competitors games in your own
>>
File: dkup1.png (530KB, 699x889px) Image search: [Google]
dkup1.png
530KB, 699x889px
1. How was Drautos able to lead both the Niflheim and Lucian armies? Unexplained.

2. Why is there not a single mention of Luna being an Oracle in Kingsglaive? Unexplained.

3. Why is Luna apparently not able to use magic in Kingsglaive, and yet, in the game, which takes place at the same time, she is able to use magic with and without her trident?

4. What is the actual reason behind the method of communication between Noctis and Luna? It's not like Noctis is hiding from the Empire, considering that there are dropships coming at him every 5 seconds! And why can't Umbra just teleport him to Luna?

5. If Gentiana loves humanity and is the protector of House Fleuret, where the hell was she during all of Kingsglaive and during the Leviathan fight?

6. I'd just like to point out that it bothers me that the game relied on the party's insane naivete, carelessness, and stupidity in order to get them to follow along with Ardyn's plans again and again and again and again.

7. Gladio: hey, Noct I gotta go. Bye!
Noct: ok see u!!! Not gonna question it, just like everything else that happens to me!
then when they're both wearing their space suits
Gladio: tee hee... nice to meet you
Noctis: nice to meet you
>>
>>389596448
They announced it at E3 like the year FFXV released or the year before, you play as Prompto taking pictures and shooting monsters. You also get to drive around in the Regalia with Cidney and rest your head on her lap.
>>
File: 1498014262630.jpg (37KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498014262630.jpg
37KB, 539x960px
8. Camelia: ok, evacuate Altissia before Luna summons Leviathan.

*Luna gives speech*
*Empire comes in 3 seconds later*
*Luna summons Leviathan immediately afterwards*

You're gonna tell me Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis magically evacuated all of Altissia in what is probably less than a couple hours? If even that?

9. Anyone wanna try making any sense of the scene where Niflheim soldiers point their guns at Luna and she shoves them aside? Or can we just say that Tabata wanted to use this idea that he came up with during pre-release to prove that Luna is strong? And couldn't come up with anything that made sense but still wanted to include the scene anyways?

10. Anyone wanna try explaining how the Vesperpool is underwater and not underwater at the same time? How are the party members breathing?

11. Shoddy writing: Ardyn is responsible for absolutely everything and can do everything without getting caught. No background checks, no one keeping track of anyone, nothing! Ardyn can also manipulate time, and regenerate his body parts, and teleport pretty much anywhere, and do anything, because why not?

12. Gods: we hate Ardyn. We need you to defeat him. We don't want him to win. BTW you still need to arbitrarily follow our rule of dying even though that means Ardyn will win.

Regis before the game: ugh... the line of Lucis will end... definitely shouldn't try alleviating this by having my son procreate or anything.

13. When the Regalia is taken away:

Crew: we feel wrong using a car other than the Regalia... so even though the entire world's fate rests on our shoulders and the Empire is destroying everything, let's travel on foot as opposed to using a temporary car, until we find the Regalia, which is conveniently placed in some random military base.

14. Why did Noctis have visions for only Titan and then nothing else?
>>
>>389596809
>Drautos

Who?
>>
>>389596809
>6. I'd just like to point out that it bothers me that the game relied on the party's insane naivete, carelessness, and stupidity in order to get them to follow along with Ardyn's plans again and again and again and again.
This irked me more than anything.
>>
>>389596809
I enjoyed ffxv,but I have to admit you are right
>>
File: krrlczicxfq97btqeluo.jpg (17KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
krrlczicxfq97btqeluo.jpg
17KB, 620x400px
>>389591397
The only reason why this game sold well was because of the brand's name and the hype marketing. It's a very bad action rpg and a terrible open world game. It's a 6/10 in my book. There's hardly any replay value at all due to the shitty barebone combat system and little depth.
>>
>>389596953
The guy who led both armies apparently. You'd think that would be a major plot point.
>>
>>389597775
I don't even recall his name being mentioned.
>>
File: 1503191019019.jpg (269KB, 647x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1503191019019.jpg
269KB, 647x1149px
>>389597817
Do you see the problem? He was in the movie, and then mentioned like once in the game, even though he was an incredibly important figure.
>>
>>389598093
>He was in the movie

never saw the movie
>>
>waiting for camping road trip sim after FFXV
Untapped market that square in their fumbles found.
>>
>>389598125
No worries, it should've been in the game to begin with.
>>
>>389591397
It was okay, which is far more a disappointment for all the assets they had at hand. A complete waste of talented artisans.
>>
I can pick a 1 random house from witcher 3 and it's looks far better than the whole town from ffxv.
>>
>>389596809
>then when they're both wearing their space suits
>Gladio: tee hee... nice to meet you
>Noctis: nice to meet you

That part was so fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.