[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>picking your gender affects the difficulty why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: mount blade.jpg (19KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
mount blade.jpg
19KB, 200x300px
>picking your gender affects the difficulty

why don't more games do this?
>>
bcuz lmao equality
>>
>>389588660
/pol/ fuck off.
>>
Resident Evil did
>>
>>389589318
well, it made sense. Women do have more hiding spaces than men.
>>
Even warband didn't went past the surface with this feature. I mean, it's as easy for a female as for a male to be strong/get stronger in strength related abilities.

I guess the closer some games get, is in RPGs give different opportunities to seduction based on gender. (In general in favor to females).
>>
>half of the achievements require you to play as a female
fuck off i want to play as a badass bearded knight
>>
>Mountain Blade is now an "SJW" game
>no longer allowed to talk about one of the best games of all time because /pol/ is offended because being poor and/or a woman is harder
>Even though they'd be the first to point out that no one would take a female Warlord seriously
Just fuck off and die already.
>>
>>389591308
what the fuck are you babbling about you dumb faggot?
>>
>>389591308
What?
>>
>>389591308
damn son I though the /po/ boogeyman wasn't real
>>
>>389588660
Because /v/ would complain non stop that picking female makes the game harder.
>>
>>389591308
something has gone terribly wrong in your life
>>
>>389588660
i heard stick of truth if you choose a black character the games harder.
>>
The new south park game is doing that with race. Basically the lighter your character's skin colour the higher the multiplier for rewards is

http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/news/skin-color-changes-with-difficulty-in-new-south-park-game-w501734
>>
>>389588660
I think it's good for roleplay.

M&B has the option to disable the sexism too. So if any fat whales that want to play as females and not want to deal with it can switch it off.
>>
>>389592471
literally nobody complained at Mountain Blade making women harder.
>>
>>389588660
>Be female, want to play female character.
>But because I'm female I'm bad at videogames.

The ultimate fuckaround.
>>
File: 1504793976624.jpg (279KB, 576x580px) Image search: [Google]
1504793976624.jpg
279KB, 576x580px
>>389588898
???

What does the implementation of biological differences between the only 2 actual genders outside of chromosomal birth deffect have to do with /pol/?

OP had a genuine vidya querry. You are just being paranoid.
>>
>>389592407
what did origami ever do to you
>>
They should make it almost impossible to play female without being a prostitute (i.e. all women)
>>
>>389588660
I've never played Mountain Blade as a male character.
>>
>>389588660
One day I'll get Empress
also Sarranids are weirdly non-sexist
>>
>>389593087
This would be the main reason I play a female on Mount and Blade.

Be a warrior empress of some large kingdom.
>>
>>389591880
>
>>389592031
>>389592407
>>389592551
Basically, this >>389592684
If you haven't seen the /v/ threads, it's non-stop whining.
>WAAH! Blacks have it so easy! Get your politics out of my games!
Mount and Blade is next in their crosshairs.
>>
>>389594738
Why would they get upset about it being harder for women in a medieval setting? Isn't that what they're always whining about when women show up in video games?
>>
>>389592730
he's an autist that probably got linked here from Shareblue or something.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.