[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[powerwalks behind you] Ave, true to Caesar! Degenerates like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: latest[1].png (212KB, 445x799px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
212KB, 445x799px
[powerwalks behind you]
Ave, true to Caesar! Degenerates like you belong in a Fallout thread
>>
Are there any good mods for New Vegas? I don't mean shitty weapon reskins or hilarious meme masks, but anything that improves the base game?
>>
>>389588168
Project Nevada is the OOO/MMM for New Vegas, isn't it? Just filter the nexus by gameplay mods.
>>
>>389588168
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46648/?
Mod that restores cut content
>>
>>389587887
>A bunch of guys with machetes and spears
vs
>a bunch of guys with guns and helicopters

Gee, I wonder who's gonna win...
>>
File: im_mailman.jpg (140KB, 453x1600px) Image search: [Google]
im_mailman.jpg
140KB, 453x1600px
>>389588454
the mailman.
>>
>>389588454
Judging by the in-game areas it seems like NCR is the 'lose every battle, win the war' kind of faction. The Legion is fucking up their outposts and patrols left and right but it seems like the NCR still would come out on top in an all-out battle.
>>
>>389588663
That's not the Courier, that's just some NCR ranger.
>>
>>389588296
>>389588386
These look good. Don't know why, but I can't get as engrossed in NV as much as I used to. Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1481733288946.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481733288946.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
>>389588754
courier is canonically NCR
>>
>>389588834
I haven't touched it in a while, I have this super minmaxed level 50 unarmed Courier going on but it feels kinda boring to clear the rest of the game with him since I'm so overpowered. I've never done a full, proper Legion run so I'm tempted to start over and do one but whenever I replay NV I always want to re-do Dead Money but I always 100% so I can't do it until level 25-30 when my stats are all appropriately high enough to pass all the skill checks. Autism is a curse.
>>
>>389588946
it took me 10 seconds
>>
>>389588946
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
File: 1465063329282-1.png (77KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1465063329282-1.png
77KB, 500x327px
>>389588454
>guys with guns and helicopters cant do shit because they're too busy playing politics and are holding themselves back with their own bureaucracy
>>
>>389589165
Do you have a single fact that refutes it?
>>
File: IMG_0806.png (519KB, 996x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.png
519KB, 996x643px
Which one is best for new vegas and Mojave and Why?? Bonus question, which side faction would you like to see become a main one you can complete the game with?
>>
>>389589389
You made the claim, you prove it.
>>
>>389589470
lmao this isn't reddit, nobody has to prove shit
>>
>>389589470
I didn't make the claim. I'm another anon
>>
File: True_To_Caesar.jpg (977KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
True_To_Caesar.jpg
977KB, 1920x1080px
Ave, true to Caesar.
>>
>>389589468
NCR. Legion are all slavers, House is an oligarch with a robot army, and Yes Man is a brainless computer program with a robot army.
>>
>>389589696
Is he ok?
>>
>>389589468
Probably House for both. Aside from New Vegas (which House more or less singlehandedly created, an oasis in a desert) the Mojave doesn't have much to offer. Not much clean water, not much arable land, questionable resources - the Mojave is relevant because New Vegas is there. House keeps Vegas running, Vegas keeps the Mojave running.
>>
>>389589468
House, by far.
>Legion
Slavers which will descend into a civil war as soon as Ceasar dies
>NCR
Will implode because they simply don't have the manpower nor the resources
>Yes Man
I doubt that the courier is able to rule New Vegas.
>>389589975
This.
>>
>>389589912
Don't worry, he's merely pretending.
>>
So how come Caesar never decided upon an heir? If he's familiar with Roman history then he should also know that the messy successions contributed a lot to the lack of stability. Was he that sure he'd manage his conquest and be able to peacefully govern for another decade or so? Doesn't seem like he's the type to leave his legacy to someone like Lanius.
>>
>>389590721
It's almost like years of walking through a radioactive wasteland affected his fertility or something...
>>
The fact is that everyone disagreeing with the Legion's practices and values is just doing so because they know exactly that they'd be the first ones to land on a cross or, if they have any drop of usefulness in their pathetic bodys, slaves at best. If you were fit, able or clever and confident in your abilities I see no reason to shit on the Legion as cowardly as you guys do if it wasn't for that.
>>
>>389591187
The heir doesn't need to be his son. I'm talking about naming someone like Vulpes, the Courier etc his successor.
>>
>>389591408
Maybe he was worried about naming a successor after Graham screwed the pooch so hard. It'd be an embarrassment to name a successor only to watch them completely screw up. Or maybe his brain tumor was making him an idiot.
>>
>>389591292
>If you can't be a soldier or a spy then you're worthless
Yeah, because once the Legion takes over, they DEFINITELY don't need things like science or industry, right?
>>
File: 1504637267875.jpg (13KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1504637267875.jpg
13KB, 250x201px
>>389589975
THE DAM??????
>>
>>389592778
How the fuck are they going to get all that power someplace relevant? There's massive amounts of infrastructure involved with transporting energy.
>>
What's the strongest build for a run where i'm killing every single character in the game?
>>
>>389589696
took care of that tumor like a pro, anon
>>
>>389593263
Any and all builds are capable of clearing the entire game, but I reckon that unarmed/melee would be the strongest when minmaxed properly.
>>
>>389588168
New Vegas Bounties.
>>
>>389590721
Caesar's strength is the cult of personality surrounding himself. The minute he names a successor is the minute he sets up a potential rival and someone who would undermine his own idolization. I think he would of course choose a successor but only after his conquest of New Vegas. At that point he could focus more on administering and defending his territory rather than conquering territory after territory.
>>
reminder that fallout 4 is the best just because it's the only bethesda game to have animated vaginas
>>
Just played the DLCs for the first time

OWB>HH>LR>>DM

I didn't think any of them were particularily great, though the dialogue and lore was always enjoyable

Playing Dead Money on a controller is probably the worst decision I made this playthrough, the radio things that explode your neck are aids
>>
Is there something wrong with the Nexus? Whenever I try to download a mod i get a red box telling me an error occurred. I can manually download by opening in another tab but it doesnt work with everything. Thought it was extensions blocking it but on a fresh browser its the same.
And for some reason the Nexus mod manager doesnt install some mods for me like JSawyers Ultimate Editio, it just doesnt install.
I uninstalled the game after beating it so its not urgent I just wanna know if its me or not.

Also is it just me or does the games fps shit the bed after you beat all the DLC? I couldnt stay over 45fps in alot of areas and thats with a i5-4570 and gtx 760
>>
>>389595947
It's not much better on kb&m. Still, I wouldn't rank it below LR. LR just plain sucks, it's a gauntlet of unfun combat and unneeded loot that you plod through so you could have an argument with an idiot.
>>
>>389595947
>DM last
I always try my best to defend DM because I love it but the fog and radios can't be justified. The survival horror elements didn't translate all that well into a game like Fallout, but I liked the idea.
>>
>>389596365
I could never finish LR either.
Ulysses is the personification of the phrase 'waxing philosophical'. The writing in the game is normally good, but Ulysses felt like they momentarily slipped into a philosophy 101 edgelord mindset.
>>
>>389596568
I just shut off my mind while playing Lonesome Road and only do it just for the loot
>>
>>389596423
I didn't mind that, I've played games with worse mechanics. But the plot holes are so bad. Everything involving the why and the how of the entire story and its side elements and the way it integrates with the base game is bad. I could probably do a let's play of Dead Money where I rant like Hitler from star to finish.
>>
>>389596714
I don't know why I like it so much, probably the atmosphere and the heist style of the DLC itself. It's definitely wasted potential from start to finish but I still love it.
>>
>>389596365
I started doing the DLCs at around lvl 25 and LR at about 40, at that point I was one shotting death claws so I didn't really get into the combat too much
The whole thing was just so short and all my self-built hype to finish the last DLC as some sort of send-off before endgame just deflated

>>389596568
I didn't understand what he was going for, those insipid schemes
Bombing the NCR because some dude accidentaly blew up your house? What a child
>>
>After Mr. House gained control of New Vegas, he sent a Securitron to Goodsprings as a token of appreciation for helping the Courier. Victor was a mixed blessing, however, as he continually monitored the town for Mr. House.
What the fuck is House's problem? A resident of Goodsprings literally saved the Courier's life.
>>
>>389588168
Fallout: New California comes out soon, I think. It's a total conversion mod that's been in development longer than FNV itself was.
>>
>>389597083
>lets leave the village where literal cowboy jesus spawned all by itself no problem
>its burned down 2 hours later by legion/ncr whatever else in bloody revenge
>>
>>389597083
They probably couldn't think of what House would do (or care) about Goodsprings, so they went with 'robot guard BUT SURVEILLANCE!!1!' and moved onto the next slide.
>>
>>389597814
Not like anyone gives a flying FUCK about what happened to that backwater shithole
>>
>>389598103
I care. I owe Doc and all my stuff is stashed there.
>>
>>389591639
>"destroy this underground bunker and return to me when you're done"
>doesn't check to see if the bunker's destroyed
>lets you walk out of the camp without checking in with him
>they even give you all your stuff back as you leave
I think the whole legion has tumors
>>
>As it had been in the years before the Great War, Big MT... the Big Empty... became home to one of the most powerful minds of the 23rd century. The Courier who had been brought to the Big Empty became its new overlord, using its facilities ruthlessly and decisively when needed. Sometimes Science is more than a quest for discovery - it is a weapon to be used in the service of one with the strength to understand it.
>Supporting all the chaos that comes with independence, the Courier was the man/woman responsible for a truly free New Vegas. He/she ensured the fall of Mr. House and the end of the Legion's and NCR's influence over New Vegas.
Evil Karma + No Gods, No Masters is clearly the only uncucked option.
>>
File: Enclave.png (776KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Enclave.png
776KB, 640x640px
THIS IS NOW AN ENCLAVE THREAD!
Any muties trespassing will be shot
and also show your papers
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1600x900px
>infiltrate instute
>asked to retrieve critical info from their terminal
>check holotapes
>spend next hour playing this
>>
>>389598849
>paid mods
>>
>>389598542
p l o t h o l e
l
o
t
h
o
l
e

they just didn't have time to finish it the legion base among other things evidently
i
>>
>>389587887
>all these house autists

it's almost like you love being a 200 year old megalomaniac's bitch

Yes Man + Followers of the Apocalypse all the way baby
>>
>>389599048
>not bombing filthy savages with hot loads with the boomers because MUH DESTINY

i wanted to kill that little shit so badly i stabbed his grandma in into oblivion instead and gave them to the legion
>>
>>389599048
At least I'm not a fedora tipper trying to justify my murderous ego trip with my character's INT score.
>>
File: 1435265165416.png (383KB, 768x666px) Image search: [Google]
1435265165416.png
383KB, 768x666px
>>389596025
JSawyer's mod is also on Moddb if you're having trouble with the files. Also, this may be personal preference but FOMM is better than the NMM.
>>
>>389599048
>Followers of the Apocalypse struggle to provide basic services under the Courier's rule
>flourish under House

Really makes you think that perhaps the Courier isn't actually the best man to take care of Vegas
>>
>>389598925
that's in the vanilla game, though
>>
>>389596025
Disable HTTPS Everywhere
>>
>>389599917
>whatever I say is canon!!
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.