[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to solve the the crematorium inneficiency problem? Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: why.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
2MB, 1600x900px
How to solve the the crematorium inneficiency problem?

Also, Cities Skylines circlejerking thread.
>>
If you build large habitational areas at once you'll get those death waves from time to time.
>>
File: wwbaLSh[1].jpg (454KB, 1813x916px) Image search: [Google]
wwbaLSh[1].jpg
454KB, 1813x916px
This province is hereby annexed by Caesar for the glory of Rome and her people
>>
Build a cemetary. Then when it starts getting full, empty it into a crematorium.
Also sort out your traffic, there's too much coming off the highway and getting crammed into one small intersection.
>>
>>389586990
Anon i seriously been hammering my head with this problem, but everything i try to smooth the trafic into one highway just ends up loading another intersection with the whole trafic.
I also tried adding a second/third conection to the main road, it tripled my problem.
>>
File: 300px-HierarchyOfRoads.png (31KB, 300x144px) Image search: [Google]
300px-HierarchyOfRoads.png
31KB, 300x144px
>>389587892
It's because you aren't following road hierarchy.
Highways <==> arterial roads <==> collector roads <==> local roads
Fuck it up and you get permajams.
>>
>>389588374
Fuck, im better off scraping the city then and building from scratch. Funny thing is that although my layout is all fucked up i still get an good profit and alltogether aprovement.
>>
File: Eichmann%2C_Adolf.jpg (16KB, 252x395px) Image search: [Google]
Eichmann%2C_Adolf.jpg
16KB, 252x395px
>>389586385
>How to solve the the crematorium inneficiency problem?
Hire an expert.
>>
>>389586385
Literally just play another city sim. Skylines is bugged as fucked when it comes to traffic, specially considering it's main focus is as a traffic simulator.
>>
>>389590983
i heard it got fixed with the transport update
>>
I SWEAR TO GOD.

I need some guide or something like that for this game, i'm loving it so far but every time i try to build something the lack of symmetry makes me mad, the autism takes over and the will to play fades.
>>
>>389590983
Works on my machine
>>
>>389590983
Its not bugged you people just fucking refuse to learn how road design works.
>>
>>389589378
How can you be an expert at something you never done
>>
>>389591757
The funniest thing about this sort of conspiracy is that the very same people also think that the thing should totally have happened, but of course it didn't
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.