[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing super stealthy not even killing anyone >get ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2227.jpg (40KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2227.jpg
40KB, 540x304px
>playing super stealthy not even killing anyone
>get ghost achivement for level
>gwt to the part where you have to convince the guy to let go of the hostage
>he doesn't buy it and hostage gets killed
>finished mission
>EVERYONE DIES because apperantly I took too long in the level
>literally every hostage dies even the 1 yoy could save

I thought this game was supposed to reward stealth and a pacifist playthrough and exploring. Give me a fucking timer or objective disable the poison gas or something.
>>
why diddn't you just shoot the poison?
>>
>>389585357
It's not the game's fault that you're a walking failure
>>
>>389585357
The fact that there were hostages and SWAT was in a hurry but delayed for you was brought up in conversation at the beginning. It was told through interaction with the world that the situation was tense, but left to you to figure out exactly what was going on once you were inside. You can rescue the hostages if you discover where they are by exploring or following up on enemy conversation or notes they leave behind and can rescue them if you choose.

what do you want?

>RESCUE HOSTAGES 11:23
>-^-
>35M

way to ruin the tension.
>>
>law breaker wants to take the life of an innocent
>"n-no please lets all be friends and not kill"

Exterminate the filth and be done
>>
>>389585357
idiot
you shoot the canister in the room with the hostages in, or hack the control panel
then when you're dealing with zeke you just end it now and stun him with your stun gun and the black woman is saved
idiot
>>
File: 1321758936298.jpg (71KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
1321758936298.jpg
71KB, 395x450px
/v/: Quest arrows are the cancer killing games, why do modern games always hold your hand? Back in the day you had to pay attention to dialog to know what to do.

Also /v/, apparently: WOOOOOOW how was I supposed to know that I was supposed to pay attention to the dialog???
>>
>Illuminati's "solution" to Global Warming is actually part of a two-part weather manipulation project along with HAARP
Is this game more redpilled than we give it credit for?
>>
File: 1483465760195.png (292KB, 556x392px) Image search: [Google]
1483465760195.png
292KB, 556x392px
>that forced alarm at garm if you chose wrong 3 hours earlier
dropped the game right there
>>
>>389589486
>choice has consequences
>"fuck this game reee"
wut
>>
>told that hostages are in a room with a gas bomb
>doesn't make finding and disarming the bomb their top priority
>complains that the hostages died

What did you expect, ya dip?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.