[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will be a bad ga— https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: img.png (727KB, 649x1099px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
727KB, 649x1099px
>Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will be a bad ga—
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJAf-x4ibXU
Where were you when /v/ and Kappa were wrong,

AGAIN.
>>
File: umvc3spideyblack.jpg (280KB, 1850x836px) Image search: [Google]
umvc3spideyblack.jpg
280KB, 1850x836px
>>389575369
>said it will take from all aspects of marvel
>besides a hand full of instances its from the mcu, or the cartoons
sorry looks like I was right when it was announced this is not for fans of the comics
>>
>>389575369
i dont even play MvC but Jedah looks like shit tbhfam
>>
>>389575369

>good gameplay

>bad graphics
>bad roster
>bad music
>bad dlc practices
>bad voice acting

If you only care about the gameplay, good for you. I want more than that on a game that should be fanservice first.
Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>389576251
forgot bad fanservice they gave gamora the godslayer but completely redesigned it to look like a shitty sci fi weapon like her sword from the films
>>
File: 3612220-7694569436-gamor.jpg (303KB, 882x1020px) Image search: [Google]
3612220-7694569436-gamor.jpg
303KB, 882x1020px
>>389576484
I hate that Mass Effect Gamora, when she was in the leak list I was expecting the space barbarian I always saw posted (even if she was massively toned down for obvious reasons) or AT LEAST something like the MCU.
>>
>>389577136
the thing is she still uses that sword, that is the godslayer, the costume was changed for obvious reasons, but then was changed again when everyone shat on it, HER SWORD NEVER CHANGED THOUGH that is what pisses me off.
>>
>>389576251
>should be fanservice first
This is the most reddit post I read all week.
>>
>>389576251
>pubg #1
>>
>>389577136
This Gamora design is gone for good and will never come back
>>
>>389575369
>Those Gamora lines
Jseus fucking christ, could you sound less enthusiastic
>>
>>389577807

>game has only one demographic

SF and Tekken, sure, the function meme is real there, but MVCI is a fucking crossover. What gets me going on a crossover is seeing my favorite characters from various kinds of genres battling each other before the competitive. MVCI hasn't topped UMVC3 by a large margin on that.
But there's no point on arguing that, since the gameplay don't affect the fanservice and vice-versa. I want something beyond gameplay, and I wouldn't play the game if it had 80% new characters, but the gameplay was shit.
>>
>>389575369
-me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.