[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This would be a better fit for Switch than LA Noire. I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Red Dead.jpg (414KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dead.jpg
414KB, 720x720px
This would be a better fit for Switch than LA Noire. I have no idea why Rockstar is trying to make LA Noire happen again, it flopped before, why wouldn't it flop again?
>>
>>389572889
It's been stated before that Red Dead is literally too complicated to port over to anything.
It's not going to happen.
>>
>>389573016
But how, it ran on 360.
>>
>>389572889
>it flopped before, why wouldn't it flop again
LA Noire didn't flop though you retard
>>
Switch couldn't run RDR.
>>
Rockstar don't want to go through the heavy burden of fixing the game's code to port it, apparently. It's a shame because unless a 360 emulator happens we'll never get the proper version of the game on archived on PC.
>>
>>389573069
Its code was a chaotic mess, they had to last minute get their best project manager on it to just get it working on time.
>>
>>389574142

why does the ps3 version look like shit?
>>
They can't port it to PC because of messy code so it ain't coming to Switch either.
>>
>>389574671
Because the PS3 is shit.
>>
>>389574758
that's not the reason. ps3 is supposed to be more powerful than 360
>>
>>389574142
bro I had both systems and the 360 and PS3 versions were identical graphically for Red Dead. This picture is objectively wrong

Your only difference was finding matches online, PS3 was cooked for that (for this game only)
>>
>>389574847
Well the actual reason is that PS4 only had a more powerful CPU, but that CPU was difficult for third parties to work with, which is why most multiplats looked better on 360.
>>
If the rumors are correct, they lost the source code of the game
>>
>>389572889
I don't give a shit about the Switch but I would've preferred RDR on PS4 instead of LA Noire, especially with the sequel coming out.
>>
>>389573016
That's just the excuse PCbros use
>>
>>389574867
you should get glasses, bud.
>>
I never played la noire so I will think about it, but if it's $60 no fucking way. I am tired of all this overpriced shit.
>>
>la noire flopped
Yeah, just like GTA V was a massive failure since /v/ said it was.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.