[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Todd here, just reminding my dedicated fanbase that this weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: toddddd.jpg (89KB, 832x529px) Image search: [Google]
toddddd.jpg
89KB, 832x529px
Todd here, just reminding my dedicated fanbase that this weekend is free skyrim weekend. Its also a nice 50 percent off. Don't look at that other game called "tyranny", its made by a bunch of filthy mongrels who call themselves obsidian who deserve no money.
>>
Is Elder scrolls actually fun? And can I run it on a toaster?
>>
>>389562648
But todd i have all your games already
and i have multiple consoled copies of skyrimâ„¢
I even bought some creation club points!
>>
File: todd not playing boi.jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
todd not playing boi.jpg
5KB, 210x240px
>>389563448
YES, YES you can anon. Now hit that play game green button before I have to click it for you.
>>
>>389563645
I'm a bit hesitant, there are some other games that have caught my eye as well.
>>
>>389562648

todd when are you going to fuck off already and make elder scrolls 6 you lazy bum.
>>
>>389562648
but ive always been able to play it for free
>>
File: 20151110015256.jpg (680KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20151110015256.jpg
680KB, 969x1024px
>>389563609
Anon do you read? It says on the steam store "special edition" skyrim. Surely you don't own this version. If not, you can always gift it to a friend, hell why not try it out yourself to see if your friend would like it.
>>
File: download_20170829_144901~2.jpg (185KB, 1226x1392px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170829_144901~2.jpg
185KB, 1226x1392px
>>389562648
Sorry Todd. I only play on Origin, uPlay and Blizzard Battle.Net. Skyrim is, unfortunately, not for me. But I'm sure Destiny 2 will be great. We'll play sometime, yeah?
>>
If you add cute lolis into Skyrim I will buy it Todd
>>
File: concerned todd.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
concerned todd.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>389563797
Excuse me? Do you think you can just waltz right into MY THREAD and start name calling and insulting me? Who do you think you are? Aren't you little bastards, I mean kids, in school these days? Have homework? I'll have you know I couldn't attend e3 because I was understaffed and was busy making models for elderscrolls 6 all by myself in my office late at night. I just wanted to relax at e3 or go home to my family but my ungrateful piece of shit coworkers left me at a critical part of the project. I'm understaffed and had to come up with the creation club to fund new hires. I cant wait to fire the pieces of shit around here and get some guy called hideo kojima to give me some advice on the game.

You cant rush a game of the decade, and this guy called hideo kojima keep demanding so much pay for his work. If you want elder scrolls 6 you better do your part!
>>
>>389562648
Nah think i'll download some free mods and start a new vegas run this weekend.
>>
>>389565816
Tell us the plot of Elder scrolls 6 and I will b- sorry, was I about to say "buy". What I meant was I won't refund your games.
>>
>>389564990
This Anon get it.
>>
File: toddroachmods jojo reference.jpg (102KB, 550x641px) Image search: [Google]
toddroachmods jojo reference.jpg
102KB, 550x641px
>Todd has a near-invisible psychic ghost under his command
>Explains a lot, actually.
didnt even notice when i made this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.