[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously I'll never not be mad about this. The injustice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: silent-hills-468023.jpg (29KB, 590x306px) Image search: [Google]
silent-hills-468023.jpg
29KB, 590x306px
Seriously I'll never not be mad about this.
The injustice of it is insane.
>>
File: hatecraft.png (43KB, 288x300px) Image search: [Google]
hatecraft.png
43KB, 288x300px
Didn't get a PS4 until recently. Tears my soul to pieces that I never got to touch it.
>>
>>389554480
i know a friend who still has it on his ps4, glad i got to play through it on that
>>
File: 3.jpg (56KB, 492x305px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
56KB, 492x305px
it was really nothing special besides production value
and the idea of kojima directing a horror game like that was anything but a safe bet
>>
>>389554763
I think the demo was brilliant but we all knew it wasn't much of an indicator of how the full game might have been. You can create a cool horror experience when you only need 1-2 hours and a couple of hallways to play with. They probably were barely in the idea phase for the actual game when it was cancelled.

I'm sad they didn't get the chance at least
>>
>>389554480
I still have it saved on my PS4, I mean yeah there's that but holy fuck.
>>
>>389555251
I guarantee you they were farther. Especially when it was announced that the perfect dream of Ito actually working with Kojima was announced.
>>
>Hideo Kojima
>Guillermo Del Toro
>Akira Yamaoka
>Junji Ito

It could have been the horror game to finally surpass SH2
>>
>>389554480
We have a thread like this once in a while.
There are solutions:

If you have a friend who has it listed in his library (got it downloaded when it was available, doesn't matter if he deleted it or not) you can ask him to sign up with his PSN on your PS4 and download it using the known proxy method.
https://www.geek.com/games/a-new-way-to-re-download-p-t-on-ps4-has-been-discovered-1652670/
Once the demo is downloaded every user on that PS4 can play so he doesn't have to leave his PSN credentials saved if he's paranoid.

If your friend sthill has it but is reluctant about logging into your PS4, you can ask him to start a Share play session when he's not using the console and run through P.T. like this. Work flawlessly only when both of you have good pipes.
>>
>>389555251
It wasn't a demo. The P.T. you played IS the full game.

This is Kojima and Del Toro's concept for Silent Hills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVylTfkDP5c
>>
>>389554480
This is why everyone added it to their account when the takedown was announced, even if they didn't have a PS4
>>
File: 1503312951828.png (763KB, 741x780px) Image search: [Google]
1503312951828.png
763KB, 741x780px
daily reminder that MASAHIRO FUCKING ITO was back to work on it too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.