[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this on a sale recently, and even though I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Enter-the-Gungeon-mac-osx.jpg (161KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
Enter-the-Gungeon-mac-osx.jpg
161KB, 464x640px
I just got this on a sale recently, and even though I'm a bit late to the party I want to know what you think about this game /v/.
Did you like it? Do you play it with KB+M or a controller? Favorite characters and/or weapons? Any tips for a newbie?
I don't usually play rogue-lite games like this, with "permanent" death and posthumous unlocks that carry over to subsequent playthroughs. Like BoI, which I couldn't get into. But this game so far offers surprising amounts of variety in weapons and enemies.
>>
>>389531773
Super Meat Gun
>>
>>389531773
Controller, Robot, you learn to appreciate all the guns, Don't waste your keys and learn how to flawless the bosses.
>>
its a pretty fun game OP but you will die unfairly sometimes. Luck is a big part of whether or not you're going to get to the end. Also, if you kill bosses without getting hit you earn an extra hit point iirc. Also, the final boss is pretty hard so don't expect to beat him this year or ever if you didn't enjoy BOI
>>
>>389531991
>>389532020
Yeah, I've noticed that. Seems crucial to good runs. I don't mind bosses throwing bullets in complex patterns at me, but sometimes there's an add during a fight, or some other random factors breaking the pattern and throwing me off.
Does taking a hit on armor count as getting a hit, or is it only health damage?
>>
>>389532171
Flawless means flawless boi, enjoy beating the secret levels.
>>
>>389532171
I believe it's been changed such that taking armor damage now counts as being hit thus ruining a flawless bonus
>>
>>389531773
game sucks idiot. dont even know how they managed it. on paper it has everything to have more fun core gameplay than isaac, but then manages to be even more of a dull slog
>>
>>389531773
Great game. I beat it with every single character.
The Marine is the easiest one to play with.
>>
>>389532660
Bullet and hunter are both easier
>>
>>389532729
Wrong.
Marine has better aim and armor.
Hunter has a crossbow and a shitty lil dog.
And Bullet is just boring to play as.
>>
>>389531773
Get it refunded, the fun factor's going to wear off and you'll see it as what it is, a game that's bad at bullet hell because of Roguelite elements and a bad Roguelite because all the "synergies" don't do jack shit to make the bullet-hell styled bosses any more fun to fight. Ammo stolen if you don't pick it up immediately, most of the guns being ass, hoping the good ones you unlock even show up.

And unlike BoI it doesn't even have being a fast-paced/fast-progression game saving its ass.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.