[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, you convinced me, you faggots; I'm buying a Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1482605102471.jpg (753KB, 1089x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1482605102471.jpg
753KB, 1089x1634px
Alright, you convinced me, you faggots; I'm buying a Switch and there's nothing that can stop me.

I've been a longtime Sony fan but I feel it's necessary to branch out and expand my tastes.

tl;dr what should I buy besides Zelda?
>>
Well there's splatoon and uhh...
>>
>>389530062
marryoh
>>
>>389530062
no more heroes when it comes out
>>
>>389530062
I've been there m8. I considered an xbox but went with Nintendo Switch instead due to their ever growing playerbase.
Theres a certain charm of innocence in their line of games.

imo you should try getting Splatoon 2 and Zelda: BOTW. Mario kart if you got people to play with.
>>
Right now Splatoon, Mario comes out soon, Xenoblade comes out in a month or two. If you didn't have a Wii U, Mario Kart 8 deluxe is by far the best Mario Kart game, it's worth it even if you're just gonna play single player.
>>
>>389530062
Mario Kart 8, Mario and Rabbids, and Odyssey whenever that comes out. Snipperclips looks fun if you've got a friend.
>>
>>389530062
The new Mario: Rabbids Unknown game. It is fucking good. Far more fun than it has any business being.
>>
>>389530062
>what should i buy besides Zelda?

Lol
>>
Splatoon 2
Mario kart 8 deluxe
Fast rmx
Puyo puyo tetris
Sonic mania

A good starter pack if you just got the system
>>
I recommend snipperclips if you have a gf
>>
>>389530062
Splatoon 2 so you can shitpost during Splatfests. That's always fun.
>>
>>389530062
Splatoon 2 if you want online multiplayer.
Mario + Rabbids if you want strategy.
Puyo Puyo Tetris if you want puzzle game.
Mario Kart 8 if you want racing or party game. Fast RMX is also a pretty good racing game, but the AI gets some extreme rubber banding in the later courses.
ARMS is a good fighting game that's pretty easy to learn after getting used to the controls, but lacking in content if you're not going to play online a lot. There's also Pokken later this month if you want a fighting game with some more traditional mechanics. It also doesn't have too much single player content based on the Wii U version though.

Might as well get a $50 eShop card for a few digital games too. I'd recommend Mighty Gunvolt Burst, Slime-san, Shovel Knight, Has Been Heroes, Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack (getting physical release in October), Sonic Mania, or Blaster Master Zero. In addition there are also many Neo Geo games although they only have local multiplayer which might be a con for the fighting games.
>>
>>389531258
Those are all trash and you can get those other games on PC. But nice shill attempt.
>>
>>389530062
Mario Kart 8 DX & Splat2n especially if you hadn't played them on Wii U, they're still great otherwise. If you're looking for something a bit different go Mario+Rabbids & Disgaea 5 if you're into weeb number crunching SRPGs. After that we look forward to Mario Odyssey & Xenoblade 2.
>>
>>389531409
Pretty sure the only games actually on PC are Shovel Knight, Slime-san, Has Been Heroes, and Sonic Mania. Those games run just as well on Switch as PC.
Mighty Gunvolt Burst and Blaster Master Zero are also on 3DS although the Switch versions of both games are superior mostly due to screen size and HD rumble.
PC doesn't have Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 and the first game doesn't run at 60fps like the Switch version.
>>
>>389530062
>tl;dr what should I buy besides Zelda?
mariokart 8 deluxe (since you didn't play the first one I assume), splatoon 2, and mario odyssey when it comes out are the must haves
>>
File: switch17.png (1MB, 1082x2050px) Image search: [Google]
switch17.png
1MB, 1082x2050px
>>389530062
Considering you likely never owned a Wii U or 3DS, this list should cater to your needs (purely for nintendo exclusives though)

The Eshop has some fantastic games that are also available on PC like Sonic Mania, Shovel Knight, Slime San, Snake Pass.

Honestly the console is amazing and the amount of people who are in denial about it is crazy.
>>
File: IMG_7891.jpg (153KB, 1569x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7891.jpg
153KB, 1569x815px
>no Fire Emblem Heroes
Come on, Anons, we're trying to steer him down the right path here.
>>
>>389530431
>I considered an xbox

.. h-how? w-why even? It's the worst console mang.
>>
>>389530062
well don't forget to buy a bunch of SD cards.
>>
>>389535349
Or, you know, just 1 128GB one.
>>
damn people are lazy or retards nowadays. there's like 5 games for that console. WHAT SHOULD I BUY I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY MYSELF
>>
Zelda should keep you busy till odyssey, other than that you could try rabbids, kind of a surprise how good it is.

Check out the eshop also, it's shaping up quite nicely.
>>
>>389530062
Is it hacked yet? Needs more games anyways.
>>
>>389530062
Splatoon
ARMS
Fast RMX
Master Blaster Zero
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
>>
>>389531409
Wonder who the shill is when looking at your post, cause the guy gave some pretty solid advice while yours comes across as the ramblings of a contrarian 12yr old.
>>
>>389530062

What you can buy:
>Zelda ( Besidesi know )
>ARMS
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
>Splatoon 2

Thats for the Nintendo exclusives
Other games:
>Sonic Mania
>Shovel Knight: Treasure Drove
>Disgae 5
>Fast RMX
>+other Indies

Pretty good Line Up for a console avaible for 6 months in comparison to other consoles released in the last 2 generations

What is on the horizon this year:
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Pokken
>>
>>389530062
>been a longtime Sony fan but

Do people seriously think this way
>>
>>389536572
Yes, nothing wrong with having a prefference for Sony.
>>
>>389530062
only nintendo exclusives that are out(not switch exclusives, because like half of these titles are on WiiU):
>Zelda BotW
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Splatoon 2
>ARMS (it is fun, dualshockers just try to say it isnt)
>Mario + Rabbids is surprisingly a really fun game
non exclusives that I played first and liked on the switch:
>Snake Pass
>Sonic Mania
games that aren't out yet that I'm likely getting:
>Rayman Legends (9/12)
>Pokken (9/22)
>Fire Emblem Warriors (10/20)
>Mario Odyssey (10/27)
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (late 2017)
neogafers are retarded, for the first year this is a very good lineup of both exclusives and ports from their previous console which didnt sell well. the constant rumors of a true pokemon game coming to the switch will definitely boost its sales, as well. its also getting some decent 3rd party support, with big but pretty shitty games like Skyrim and Minecraft getting released, and EA actually bringing their sports games back to nintendo, this is shaping up to be a pretty amazing console.
>>
>>389536723
No, I mean feeling like they're betraying a platform. That's the impression I'm getting.
>>
>>389530062
Other than Zelda,
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon 2
Mario & Rabbids
ARMS
Look forward to:
Super Mario Odyssey
Pokken Tournament DX
Shin Megami Tensei Switch
Xenoblade 2
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon for Switch
>>
>>389530062
Why do you people have such solid brand loyalty? Why not just get what you want to play?
>>
WAHOO

WAHOO

IT'S NOT TRUE!
>>
>>389536849
>constant rumors of a true pokemon game
there are no rumours, it was confirmed on E3
>>
>>389537541
Because they would have to develop their own ideas and opinions, and wouldn't have the backing of a large, autistic, lapdog group.
Just like modern politics.
>>
>>389530062
Look at this faggot and laugh
You dont deserve a switch
I hope you wont be finding one for another half year at least
>>
>>389537823
It always has to be something with politics. Jesus christ.
>>
>>389537961
The last comment was just tongue in cheek. I know /pol/ has everyone agitated lately, but I was just fucking around.
My first point was serious though. People need to stop being loyal to just one brand and just play what looks fun to them and not what will boost their internet street cred.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.