[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still play it? Have the updates been substantial enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (3MB, 1500x1335px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1500x1335px
Anyone still play it? Have the updates been substantial enough to add more activities?
>>
>>389524884
Yes, the hardcore autists that have been playing it since day 1, and no, not really.
>>
I cant imagine anyone still playing this. New Leaf has no replay value whatsoever. It's fun for one go around of a year but after that there's no reason to ever pick it up again. There's too much grind to start over.
>>
I like to pop on and walk around sometimes. The new stuff is fun to look at for a while. The new items were really well done imo.
Like others said though, my town is set up how I like it which took ~250 hours so there's no god damn way I would ever start over.
Can't wait to do it again in the next game though.
>>
>>389525164
>There's too much grind to start over.
Maybe for the first week, but after spending enough time catching bugs on the island, you'll have plenty of bells to play the stalk market to fill your wallet on a weekly basis. Although I do agree, there is no replayability, especially with the copy and paste w/ different skins villagers.
>>
it's shit
>>
>>389526541
Yes, but you NEED to specify why!
>>
>>389525584
It's just like, whenever I feel an itch to play the gamecube game again, I can load it up do my jobs skip one day (to get rid of the tutorial dialogue) and I'm right there in the game. In New Leaf you gotta unlock so much shit which is time restricted and grind out so much money. It's too daunting to redo it.
>>
>>389527959
>In New Leaf you gotta unlock so much shit which is time restricted
Fucking this. And some shit can take months to unlock if they're locked behind villager dialogue. Having only 10 villagers and a limited amount of public works projects is fucking retarded.
>>
>>389524884
it's pretty good early game , when you unlock many things the game becomes tedious
>>
I think all the updates did was add amiibo and amiibo card support
>>
>>389528147
this
>>
>>389528216
there's the campground stuff too
>>
I know people who play daily still. They don't stop.
>>
>>389524943
This is the only answer you need. If checking in for a month to unlock shops didn't sway you, then go ahead.
>>
>>389529925
this
There's always a /vg/ thread up with people playing this shit.
>>
>>389530115
>/vg/
you sure they're not just jerking it in there?
>>
>>389530418
Half the posts are definitely that, but you do get people talking shit on their animals or just asking others what their dailies are.
>>
>>389529925
can't stop, won't stop!
>>
>>389531649
yesss
>>
File: 1488918776616.gif (270KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488918776616.gif
270KB, 500x400px
I will put it down for a few months then pick it up again, pull all my weeds, and play it daily for a little while.

I think it has less to do with the game though and more to do with having OCD. I want to complete the catalog, I can't decide what to do with the last room of my house, and I still haven't unlocked all the public works I want
>>
File: spook.jpg (97KB, 640x724px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
97KB, 640x724px
I still check my village every 3-4 days, I like my villagers thats all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.