[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antonella here had the chance to buy something in the Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1stfloorreg.jpg (162KB, 1040x457px) Image search: [Google]
1stfloorreg.jpg
162KB, 1040x457px
Antonella here had the chance to buy something in the Nintendo Store in NY?
Do they charge taxes? Or can I walk in with exactly 300 bucks and leave with a Switch?
>>
Are you stupid?
>>
>>389524409
>do they charge taxes

Think logically about your question.
>>
>>389524409
Literally everything in the US has taxes
>>
>>389524481
I wouldn't make a thread if I wasn't in a situation that requires me to walk in with the exact amount.
>>
>Antonella

Phoneposters get out reeeeeeee.
>>
>>389524618
Fucking retarded autocorrect. Sorry about that.

I don't live in burgerland so I wouldn't know about taxation laws.

How much is It? Less than 10 bucks, I assume?
>>
>>389524409
They charge taxes .
So a switch would cost you total around 330 USD
You can easily go in there and buy a switch, they're usually in stock there.
>>
>>389524776
Can't you use google, it appears to be 8.875 percent sales tax, but maybe there is additional tax on top of that, I don't know. I'd say not be autistic and take more than you need.

>the nintendo store have switch's in stock
>>
>>389524590
>Literally everything in the US has taxes
OR has no sales tax :^)
>>
>>389524882
I thought I wouldn't have to explain the situation, but I'm not from the US. I have some friends vacationing there and they can bring me a Switch as long as I pay them beforehand. That's why I needed to know the exact amount.

Buying one here is out of the question as they cost around 500 dollars.

I thought you guys could assume that I'm in a specific situation, but I guess not.
>>
>>389524776
All right since I called you a phoneposter and you didn't get mad, I'll give you a real answer. Sales tax is set on a state by state basis. The base sales tax is in New York state is 4% but it can be up to 8.875% depending on the specific city you're making a purchase in. I'd bet in NYC it's the full 8.875%. Prices in the US are always advertised pre-tax, unlike Europe where I believe advertised prices include VAT. So if the Nintendo store in NYC says Switch is $299.99 it will be $299.99 + 8.875% sales tax, or $326.61.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sales_taxes_in_the_United_States
>>
>>389525319
I'm not even from the fucking US, why can't you just learn to do research, I paid more for mine.
>>
>>389524590
Minus Delaware.
>>
>>389525336
Thanks based anon.
>>
>>389524409
New York state has a sales tax, so of course the Nintendo World store charges sales tax. Why the hell would they not?
>>
>>389525427
I just gave you the fucking tax before, you lazy cunt, I hope they are out of Switches and you make a thread tomorrow crying about it.
>>
>>389525551
I'm also thankful to you, anon. :3
>>
>>389524409

You're fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.