[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is quite possibly the most overrated game I've played.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

This is quite possibly the most overrated game I've played. What the fuck made it such a big deal?
>m-muh setpieces
They look cool but it's not interesting when everything boils down to 'mash x to climb' and repetitive shooting segments.
>>
>another /v/ contrarian that gets off on having a different opinion from the mainstream.

How original
>>
>>389516182
Uncharted games are barely interactive things that you enjoy because they're smooth and impressive.
I like them, but they're not for everyone
>>
>>389516256
I like Undertail, I'm an idort, I think FF7 is the best of the series, I like BoTW. I hate contrarian fags as much as you, I just really don't like Uncharted and can't understand the appeal unless you have low standards.
>>
firstly i need you to tell me what games you usually play before providing you a proper answer
>>
>>389516182
I thought it was okay, but fuck it felt like it dragged on towards the end

By the time you do the ice cave shit with the native dude and the temple where the monsters appear I was ready for the game to be finished, but it still had a considerable amount of time left

also drakes snowy costume looks fucking horrid
>>
>>389516619
MGS, Metal Slug, Mega-Man, Fallout 1,2,NV, Devil May Cry, Puyo Puyo, Soulsborne, Ape Escape, Medievil, Nintendo stuff.
>>
>>389516182
UC is all about the set pieces, the shooting galleries are at their best in 4 but you're still there just to go on an adventure and do cool shit
>>
File: 1452047788434.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1452047788434.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>389516442
>Undertail
>>
>>389517218
I was just in an Underrail thread, my bad. I did mean Undertale though.
>>
the game design and the level were awesome but the shooting was pretty boring and the final part in Shambhala was a little too much and felt like it was rush
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.