[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally beat the new campaign in 100% Orange Juice >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (251KB, 1286x748px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
251KB, 1286x748px
>finally beat the new campaign in 100% Orange Juice
>get an after credits scene
>"Puyo Puyo Mascot"

I didn't think just outright naming other games like that was kosher, unless there's somethin going on with the new game that I didn't hear about.
>>
Maybe they're collaborating with Sega?
>>
>go into random public match afterwards since I wanted to finish out some daily orange missions before I went to sleep and knew I could do them in a single game
>speed 3
>white winter
>host just won't shut the fuck up in chat even though me and the other guy aren't saying a word
>talking like a high school teenage girl

I suddenly remembered why I only play rooms posted in the /v/ group, holy shit
>>
>>389512249

>lost connection to server after like twenty fucking minutes of borderline nothing happening for the aforementioned reasons
>game entirely crashed right afterwards

alright fuck this
>>
>>389512005
It's gonna be Puyo Puyo outfit DLC
>>
File: puyopuyo.png (23KB, 672x285px) Image search: [Google]
puyopuyo.png
23KB, 672x285px
>>389512005
In the language files that exact same string shows up right before Forest Witch, which is a character that the two girls have been referring to thoughout the campaign and is heavily implied to be Tomomo.
Don't ask why Puyopuyo Mascot is there though, I have no fucking clue. Only thing I can imagine is that it's a mistranslation of PiyoPiyo and we're getting Syura's game soon.
>>
>>389512840

I'd pay literally anything for a puyo costume set.
>>
>>389512249
dont the thought that maybe she is a high school teenage girl ever crossed your mind?
>>
>>389513209

Of course but that doesn't mean I wanna spend my time trying to play a game while a high school girl yammers on in the chat box to nobody.
>>
File: 1477925274023.png (192KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477925274023.png
192KB, 600x450px
>>389513295
thats whta you get for not playing with your /v/ros
I hope you learn your lesson
>>
>>389512853
Syura released a game?
>>
>>389514697
Why else would she be in crunch time in every game we've seen her if she's never released a game?
>>
>>389514928
Maybe she is just scamming her kickstarter backers.
>>
>>389512840
Puyo Puyo Tetris is getting a PC port with a special OJ crossover addition.
>>
Off topic I know, but how do I unlock QP's Campaign? Only Kai's and Suguri's campaign are available to me and I need QP's campaign to unlock poppo for the event
>>
>>389515167
Buy her in the shop like you did either Kai or Suguri.
>>
>>389515167
Poppo should automatically be unlocked for Poppo event, though.
>>
>>389515441
Oh really? I'll have to try that then
>>
Lobbies where
>>
buy all dlc?
>>
>>389517337
Yes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.