[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game had no right to be this good, especially with a boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 2bwall.jpg (403KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2bwall.jpg
403KB, 1920x1080px
This game had no right to be this good, especially with a boring character like here.
>>
Is it really that good? Should I get it right now while it's on sale?
>>
>>389508764
if she got her tits out it would have been worth it
>>
>>389508817
goty for me anon
if you stay un-spoiled and stick it till the End its well worth it
>>
literally just dmc with ass
>>
>>389508764
is the combat fun? i heard it's not as deep as dmc/bayo
>>
>>389509768
no, it's just a downgraded ripoff of dmc save your money
>>
>>389508857
her boobs are small doe
>>
>>389509515
I was unspoiled and it was disappointing because old Nier is better
>>
>>389509768
it's an rpg first and then an action game. It's a lot like the original but with good gameplay (nothing mindblowing). The story carries it
>>
>devs craft a deep, rich and provoking story about what is humanity and what makes a human
>westerners can only talk about their grorious waifus all the time

This is why Japanese devs think we're all retarded
>>
>>389510098
so it's like the witcher 3 in that regard? or better combat than witcher?
>>
>>389508764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9gCzbqgZVM
N
I
N
E
S O U N D T R A C K
this version is captured ingame otherwise you don't have that initial "scream"
or the bells
>>
>>389508764
Why is it I see the beastlord sword more than the virtuous treaty she starts the game with in screenshots and fanart?
>>
>>389510236
it's faster and more action oriented than witcher. think about bayo or mgr without the combo variety
>>
>>389510398
No idea either, because it sucks. Default white weapons (upgraded) are the best all the way through which is kind of disappointing
>>
>>389510398
a lot of the promotional material featured beastlord as a throwback to og nier
>>
>>389510236
combat has fewer components than witcher but everything works together smoothly
>>
File: op.png (99KB, 350x367px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
99KB, 350x367px
>>389510470
>>
>>389509768
Yes, it's very fun and there is a fair deal of freedom once you have two weapon sets and understand how to chain combos.
>>389509836
This is the kind of person that didn't actually play the game, picked a weapon they figured was OP, and didn't bother exploring the combat.
>>
>>389508764
Like where?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.