[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got this, have no idea what MH is about, never played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Box_Art-MH4U_N3DS.png (1MB, 902x800px) Image search: [Google]
Box_Art-MH4U_N3DS.png
1MB, 902x800px
So I just got this, have no idea what MH is about, never played it, what am I in for? Any tips?
>>
>>389498713
No
>>
>4U

When you get a choice of what weapon to use, get the one named "Charge Blade"
>>
>>389498713
You hunt monsters.

Kill them and don't get hit.
>>
Just keep in mind that the first hour or so while you're doing the tutorial quests will be a slog since it goes through basic stuff such as gathering and cooking and there's very little Monster Hunting but it will pick up
>>
You should have waited until World instead. The graphics here will make you puke.
>>
>>389498983
Okay, but why not the others?
>>389499028
Figured, the intro on the boat was kinda boring
>>
Best tip i can give you is learn to use armour skills. Don't be one of them guys that joins your online game with mix match armour and wasting all your lives.
>>
File: 1428217058005.webm (3MB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1428217058005.webm
3MB, 600x360px
>>389498713
got a lot to learn my friend. might want to start with a quick weapon since you'll be fighting agile enemies quite a bit early on. once you get to learn fights and how to use the controls then branch out and explore weapons.
put your weapons away when you want to move around. don't be a retard and chase the monster that is 30 ft from you with your weapons out for the most part.
also here this site will come in handy eventually.
kiranicoDOTcom
>>
>>389498713
If you open that case, you can find a cartrigde inside
>>
>>389498983
Don't listen to him, he's tricking you. Choose insect glaive instead.
>>
You're in for endless grinding with shitty gameplay.
>>
>>389498713
Its a game about fighting Boss fights.
Some are very easy, others are very hard.
There is a tutorial for each weapon, do them all and pick one you like.
>>
>>389498713
>Any tips?
Yeah, that's not how you start a monster hunter thread
>>
>>389499138
Charge blade is the super scrubby weapon. You can mash brainlessly with it and do very well even if you have no idea what you're doing (In comparison to mashing brainlessly with other weapons that is). Since 4U introduced a lot of newbies to the game the NA community has a bunch of people with a huge boner for charge blade who like to think it's the best weapon in the game since they got better results with it than other weapons. (It's still a good weapon mind you, just definitely not the most broken by far)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.