[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a large enough micro SD card to install a ton of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1182982102546.jpg (54KB, 739x612px) Image search: [Google]
1182982102546.jpg
54KB, 739x612px
I finally got a large enough micro SD card to install a ton of shit on my 3DS.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>389494114
Then make some.
>>
Cory in the House
>>
How is MGS3D, if you people need something to talk about?
>>
>>389493573
Get the Bravely games, Kirby Planet Robobot, AC: New Leaf and Megaman Legacy.

>>389495047
It's OK.
>>
>>389495301
>Megaman Legacy

In downloaded that over the weekend and RRREE'd at it.
>>
>>389495717
what's wrong with it? I had fun.
>>
>>389493573
Ace Attorney Trilogy if you haven't played the series yet
>>
play some dope VN's

phoenix wright Triology
Ace Attorney Investigations 2 english patch
Professor Layton games
>>
>>389493573
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy. It's a remake of Ace Combat 2 and it's pretty good.
>>
>>389495841
I lost all my lives before I ever got to fight Cut Man...

>>389495927
Yeah, no Ace Attorney games. I've been into that shit for over a decade now.
>>
>>389496006
>Ace Attorney Investigations 2 english patch

Already played and beaten but on that note, is there a way to play DS games besides a flash card? Would make storing my games more convenient.
>>
>>389495047
If you don't have a ps3, ps2, vita, or PC good enough to emulate it then yes. That's your best bet.
>>
>>389496035
But it's Megaman, of course you are gonna die if you haven't played before. Once you git gud it feels very rewarding.
>>
>>389496109
If I recall it's possible but really fucky and slow and not worth it. I think you even need a donor cart to store saves on or something so you might as well go for the flashcart.
>>
This is how it begins.

You hack your console and now you have unlimited games. You think you'll never run out of things to do.

Instead you end up in a situation where nothing stays appealing for long. You have the power to just move onto something else the second your attention diverts from what you're currently playing so nothing ever lasts. Everything becomes flavorless and gaming is less fun.
>>
>>389493573
monster hunter generations is lots of fun, double cross is even better, but you kind of have to speak japanese. literally hundreds of hours of gameplay if you like the style.
>>
File: 1478196632829.jpg (31KB, 404x244px) Image search: [Google]
1478196632829.jpg
31KB, 404x244px
>>389493573
Legend of Legacy. For some JP goodies check out E.X. Troopers, Gaist Crusher God, and Beyond the Labyrinth. If you don't mind indies I'd also suggest Fractured Soul and Severed. No point posting mainstream shit in a rec thread.
>>389497316
This really just sounds psychological. I approach each game as if I've purchased it and stick with it unless it's total shit, like Senran Kagura. As a whole I've played more 3DS games after hacking it than before.
>>
>>389497316
>unlimited games
There's no such thing.
Even more on 3ds where you have shortage of many genres.
>>
Kid Icarus Uprising
One of the funnest games for the 3DS, collecting powers is shit tho
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.