[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He doesn't preorder games because he's a retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

>He doesn't preorder games because he's a retard with terrible judgment that can't tell whether he would like a game or not based on footage
>>
File: 20130601__1-cheerios kid.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20130601__1-cheerios kid.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>paying money for something you won't get right away

I wonder how those idiots who preordered Kingdom Hearts III feel right now
>>
You mean
>he doesn't pre-order because he is poor but plays this off as having patrician judgement and the word of God on his side while claiming to piratectge game on release despite the fact his toaster couldn't keep a stable 30fps on low settings so instead he just shitposts in every thread about the game
>>
>>389490297
Shut up Mario, you'll be dead soon.
>>
>>389490618
HAVE A ROTTEN DAY
>>
>>389490437
Ask people that pre ordered duke nukem forever.
>>
>I-I-m not fucking retarded for paying for a game before it's released and reviewed I swear
>>
>Hey can I preorder this movie for when it comes out on dvd?

What? It isn't even out yet, why would you want to pay money

>Well the trailer looked good!

How do gaming companies keep getting away with this shit.
If you ever preorder anything you are a cancer to this industry,
>>
I don't understand the point of preordering in this day and age. If it was 10 - 15 years ago and you wanted an obscure game that the store wasn't likely to have many copies of, I could see why you want to preorder it. Now you can walk into any Best Buy and they'll have limitless copies of a game.
>>
File: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.gif (379KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.gif
379KB, 500x374px
>>389490297
>he preorder games when he can buy then by half the price used 2 days after the launch because some preorder fag did not like it
>>
>>389490437

In the UK, preorders are normally free from online retailers. You can set it up so that you pay when it's dispatched. Rest of the world is fucking backwards.
>>
>Charles martinez will die in your lifetime
>>
>You can see how Martinet is slowly losing his passion just when Nintendo started giving Mario more of a personality
>>
>>389490780
You do realize online stores sell pre-orders for music and movies, right? I'm not saying it's not stupid, but it is a definite thing.
>>
File: ganondorf at da computer.jpg (49KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
ganondorf at da computer.jpg
49KB, 640x758px
>>389490437
>>389490734
>>389490745

>Putting down a measly $5 that you can get back at any fucking time if you change your mind, even after the game is released, so you can guarantee the game will be available for you to purchase
>So you won't have to waste time looking at other stores or having no choice but to wait a few days or buying digitally, all because you were too fucking cheap to put down $5

Imagine being this fucking poor and retarded.
You know what, I'm glad people like this exist, because then I won't have to worry about a nearby store running out of preorders quickly.
>>
>>389491027
Only Gamestop charges. You can preorder for free on Amazon and they only take the money when the game is about to be shipped
>>
>>389491468
>preordering at a brick and mortar store and not online

full pleb
>>
>>389491358
Honestly, no I didn't. I just torrent music and pay the good artists through other means and go to the theater to see movies. How disgusting
>>
File: let go.jpg (100KB, 840x970px) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
100KB, 840x970px
>>389490780

>....
>How do gaming companies keep getting away with this shit.
>If you ever preorder anything you are a cancer to this industry,

Imagine being such an entitled piece of shit that you believe letting a store borrow $5 so they'll reserve a product for you instead of selling it someone else is such a ridiculous thing to ask of you. $5 that will go towards paying for the item, and you can get it back at any time.
You're probably the kind of person that would buy a $3 item at a store that they hardly make a profit off, and get angry if an employee made the slightest mistake or doesn't treat you like a king just because you're a paying customer.
>>
File: 1504276443373.png (183KB, 504x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504276443373.png
183KB, 504x428px
>>389490297
>spore
>rome 2
>fallout 4
>no man sky
I got burn to many times
>>
>>389492323
imagine being so stupid as to pre-order something that has literally infinite supply
>>
>>389492569
Maintaining servers costs money retard. Even digital things aren't infinite
>>
>>389492569

The stupid ones are the poor fools who I've seen at gamestop trying to buy a game they hadn't preordered and walking away empty-handed.
>>
>>389492737
Even if you go by that standard, online has more "supply". That argument is disingenuous and you know it. Steam is rarely down, and it's far from the only place to buy games online.

Games on Steam stay there year after year. Brick and mortar stores have a finite amount of space and will only carry the newest games.

I can go on Steam/GoG right now and buy Wolfenstein 3D, Deus Ex, and Fallout 4 at the same time. You'd never be able to find a selection spanning 20 years at most any physical store, they carry games from the past 2 years only.
>>
>>389493112
The stupid ones are the ones who set foot in gamestop at all
>>
>>389490297
>>389490557
You mean
>he doesn't pre-order because video game companies are known to bullshit the quality of their products, hide shit like Denuvo from the consumer, and generally go out of their way to fuck over early adopters while people who buy used or pirate end up getting the better product overall.
The only people who preorder now are normies and cucks, who will probably be on /v/ days after the game launches trying to convince others that they didn't waste their money.
>>
>>389490297
>buying games
>>
>>389492323
>entitled
Stopped reading right there. If I'm not entitled to a good game without any bullshit strings attached then devs aren't entitled to my fucking money.

It's just that simple.
>>
>>389492521
you're a fucking idiot if you couldn't tell fallout 4 and NMS were gonna be bad long before they released
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.