[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some great 3DS games to play while I evacuate my home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1503500022894.png (154KB, 250x382px) Image search: [Google]
1503500022894.png
154KB, 250x382px
What are some great 3DS games to play while I evacuate my home / sit without power for a week?
>>
Etrian odyssey
>>
SM64 DS

Even if you've beaten SM64, the DS version has some additional content.
>>
>>389487137
Etrian Odyssey, Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem Echoes
>>
SMT: Apocalypse.
have fun anon.
>>
>>389487137
desu any rpg goes
>>
Navarre florida
>>
I'm curious. What happens to the property owned by property owners after a natural disaster? Let's say a crippling earthquake shattered like 90 houses, and some real estate business owned more than half of them. Do they get any form of financial recompense, or are they just fucked? I mean, it's obvious that anybody renting the place or still putting down mortgage is going to just stop paying them and leave for better territory, but what about those poor ahahaha people who made this ridiculous investment only for God to just destroy it all?
>>
>>389487924
They'll get some money if they have insurance, otherwise they're fucked.
>>
>>389487137
WHY
>>
SMT IV
>>
>>389488206
WON'T
>>
>>389487924
Insurance is a huge business anon. Real estate is an investment, and most people tend to insure their investments.
>>
>>389487624
Play SMTIV first, for gods sakes.
>>
>>389489493
NIGGERS
>>
>>389487137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XR6dsy7ATE
>>
File: RythymThief.jpg (961KB, 1500x1335px) Image search: [Google]
RythymThief.jpg
961KB, 1500x1335px
>>
ace combat assault horizon legacy plus
>>
>>389491338
>for gods sakes
Lawfag detected
>>
>>389491817
DIE
>>
>>389487137
HE
>>
>>389487137
Ace Attorney 1-6
>>
File: 6567965096.jpg (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
6567965096.jpg
15KB, 256x256px
>decided to reinstall oblivion
>get 3/4 of the MQ
>closed the great oblivion gate near Bruma
>master of the fighters guild
>grand champion of the arena
>esteemed member of the blades
>hero of Kvatch
>helped close every oblivion gate near every major town single handedly to save the citizens
>decide to return to Bruma to see my statue, that the grateful people of Bruma have erected in my honour
>that's the only major credit I get for doing everything, while martin and jaufrey just sit on their asses while I close oblivion gates, get legendary relics from undead filled ancient dungons and do all the work to save the world basicaly
>finaly, some recognition of my deeds after being treated like some kind of errand boy
>as soon as I enter the nothern gate...
>"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH!" in the most spiteful, unrespectful tone possible from some nobody piece of shit bruma guard with a pineaple for a face
>treating me like some common criminal
>what the hell, I am standing right next to my statue, that the grateful people of Bruma have erected in my honour for saving their lives from demons that were marching to their gates
>I have always upholded law and order
>but now... I remember...
>I accidentaly wacked some unnamed militia guy during the Bruma great gate defense, who jumped infront of me like an idiot
>after killing thousands of daedras to protect the people I get fined 1000 gold and treated like dirt because I accidentaly swing my blade at some low rank guard in a 30 on 30 epic medieval melee battle
>all these sacrifices I've made
>all for nothing
>I get no respect
>I killed the guard and uninstalled the game
>ungrateful cunts of cyrodil
>Mankar Camoran did nothing wrong after all
>>
>>389492996
>CRIMINAL SCUM
>I killed the guard
So he was right
>>
>>389493364

If a retard like you jumped on my sword during 30 on 30 medival melee battle I thought I'd be excused for saving thousands of lives in the process.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.