[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS SHIT IS JUST THE FUCKING COMET EXPANSION BUNGIE TALKED ABOUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: destiny 2.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
destiny 2.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
THIS SHIT IS JUST THE FUCKING COMET EXPANSION BUNGIE TALKED ABOUT A WHILE BACK SOLD AT FULL PRICE WITH ITS OWN SEASON PASS. It's just a Cabal expansion, and after that it was going to be a Vex expansion. And guess fucking who is the main enemy in the Osiris DLC? That's right, the Vex.

YOU ARE LITERALLY PAYING NEARLY 300 JUST FOR WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE GAME WITH SUPPORT SINCE 2014
>>
t e n y e a r p l a n
>>
>>389485895
but anon, I've $0 for Destiny because it always was and always will be one of the worst shooters ever made
>>
>>389485895
But it's fun
>>
>>389485975
Derived from one of the worst shooters ever made
>>
>>389485895
And it's going to sell millions of copies and be massively successful
>>
>>389486215
I highly doubt that
>>
>>389485895
But Comet was The Taken King.
You're thinking of the 2 DLC's after comet. One was Vex and one sounded like it was going to be Cabal
>>
>>389485975
spbp
>>
So i watched some footage but is the pc getting a better fov?

I mean its really shitty on top of a pile of shit
>>
File: 1456947831301.jpg (32KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1456947831301.jpg
32KB, 479x492px
>>389486081
>fun
>>
>>389487261
Fov shitters should be shot
>>
>>389487387
Oh please you cannot tell me you enjoy seeing 1/3 of your screen filled with a gun. And its even worse if you ads
>>
I'm curious is the story any good in this?
Like holy shit did they fail at establishing an interesting world in the 1st one.
>>
>>389486215
It will, but so what? Good sales doesn't invalidate any criticisms (ie only 5 strikes, only 3 new subclasses, etc). I honestly don't know why you spam the sales meme every thread. I preferred it when you spammed concept art desu.
>>
>>389487738
why would you think they would improve that aspect when everything else stayed exactly the same?
>>
I'm a garbage human who likes Destiny.

The new Competitive playlist is so much better than Trials
>>
>>389486986
Normalfags anon they don't care about a game being a glorified full price expansion
>>
>>389488242
Dunno. I know they completely scratched the original story shortly before the first game came out and ha to rewrite the whole thing.

Figured they might actually try to do something interesting for the sequel.
>>
>>389487261
yeah, PC has a fov slider.
>>
>>389485895
>YOU ARE LITERALLY PAYING
That's where you wrong, you see for games that I'm not 100% sure they're worth it, I just don't buy them myself. I have a friend who's really into co-op games and if enough time goes by where he plays and I don't, I usually end up getting the game gifted by him ;)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.