[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucking up getting this? I'd get MK8 and Zelda to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (51KB, 476x246px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
51KB, 476x246px
Am I fucking up getting this?
I'd get MK8 and Zelda to start with
But I'm really concerned about first gen problems like the scratcher dock and other bugs.

Should I just get a playstation? Man, zelda looks so much better than horizon zero dawn
>>
Did you just wake up from a coma? Are we back in March?? Buy and Xbox!
>>
>>389483823
No, that console is shit
Its just a ps4 with worse library
>>
I have both.

I'd say get the Switch if you already have a decent PC. Otherwise, get the PS4.
>>
>>389483925
I dont have a nice pc
But the switch appeals to me because it looks more casual, and I can only spare an hour here and there.

The switch feels like a more bite sized experience
>>
>>389484086
Then get a switch, what do you want, fagboi?
>>
>>389484275
Read the first post you analphabet
>>
>>389483689
Nah. Rumor has it the screen quality is going down with newer Switches, although I've yet to see any proof. But if it's true best to grab it while you still can.
>>
Seems like the early faulty joycon issues are fixed up by now. As far as screen scratching goes, just get a amFilm glass screen protector and you'll be just fine.

MK8 and Zelda are more than good enough reasons to grab a Switch. Go for it OP, sounds like you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>389483689
There are no bugs, and you need to be literally retarded to scratch your screen with the dock.
If you were afraid about the games not being your cup of tea, I'd understand why you hesitate, but it doesn't seem to be the case. If those are your only concerns, get it, there's no reason not to.
>>
>>389485214
Thanks for the tip

>>389485234
That "nintendo switch painful launch" video got me a bit scared. Lots of crashes and bugs
>>
I got one this week. Either I was lucky or they got their act together, because it has no problems so far.

It's just a Monster Hunter machine for me anyway, so I'm not worried game-wise.
>>
Get a ps4, wait a year then get a Switch when it's all ironed out. Plus the games (I.e mk, BotW) might be cheaper.
>>
Just get a hori screen protector.

Also horizon is shit.
>>
Get one anon, if you don't get one now you won't be able to get one for another 6 months.

Get splatoon 2 while your at it, grade A game
>>
as much as i love crowb cat and think the switch is a piece of shit kids toy that needs to die for gaming to truly progress as a medium, that video was imbalanced. The problems it showed do exist and they probably are decently wide spread but thats a decent risk with any hardware. If you dont feel like the games are something you need to play right the fuck now i'd wait until they do a hardware rev. Thats what im doing.
>>
I enjoyed it, I wanted a new handheld and then this came along and I liked it. then after that initial hype wore off I realized what a junky piece of shit it is, fixed some of its flaws (like screw it open to put some fucking piece of cardboard inside because the fucking wobbly joy cons was seriously pissing me off) and now I kinda enjoy it again because it feels really robust now
>>
>>389486259
>that needs to die for gaming to truly progress as a medium
???
>>
File: 98ahzn.jpg (64KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
98ahzn.jpg
64KB, 1024x708px
The screen isn't the best, but it serves it's purpose. A higher resolution would just drain the battery faster anyways.
>>
>>389485641
Those videos were made by shills. I don't know anyone who had a single problem with their switch. And according to the few people who ever had problems, Nintendo customer service seems to wanna make sure to avoid bad publicity more than anything. So, you're covered.
>>
>>389485641
That video is cherry picked as fuck. He has videos just like it for all the different systems and their different versions. For Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft.
There really is nothing suggesting that the Switch has been any worse off.

If you gather footage of every faulty product of a new product and gather them all at one place. You'd manage to make just about every modern product look like a giant mess.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.