[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new Dishonored game is coming out soon. Mods, stop deleting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 24

File: 1504719984740.jpg (699KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504719984740.jpg
699KB, 1920x1080px
The new Dishonored game is coming out soon. Mods, stop deleting or auto-saging these threads because of the shitposters. Deal with them, not with the whole thread. We're trying to discuss vidya here.
>>
Billie is a decent character and I don't dislike her anymore than I dislike Emily or Daud.
>>
I kill Billie at the end of every D2 playthrough. I'd be lying if I said I won't be gritting my teeth anger for the entire time I play this standalone DLC
>>
>>389479318
>You don't get to play as based Daud
Why even bother desu senpai
>>
>>389479318
"Oh boy I can't wait to play as the ugly negress who is now steampunk for some reason and also time travels and is going to kill the cool interesting characters I would rather play as"

Said nobody ever
>>
>>389479318
hol up
>>
>>389479627
But she saves you at the start of the game.
>>
>>389479318

*smackz lipz*

hol up whyte boi
>>
>>389480404
You want a game where you play as The Outsider?
>>
>>389479318
AYO HOL UP
>>
WE
>>
>>389480404
i did
>>
A new game already? Is it a spinoff? Or are we looking at a few studios pumping out sequels every year?
>>
>>389483282
It's a stand alone expansion for the second game, basically.
>>
WAZ
>>
>>389479318
Arkane doesn't get that the main reason every one love the first one was because it was a daddy simulator in a dark world where you were the ultimate shit DISHONORED.
>>
DIZHONERD N
>>
>>389479318
I only see the new Prey every time I see this picture in the catalog.
>>
>>389483282
It's a standalone DLC

basically just a minisequel, like Farcry Blood Dragon or Wolfenstein The Old Blood
>>
KWEENS
>>
>>389479318
The only character like this currently that doesn't feel forced. No afro, for instance
>>
SHIIIEEEEEEEET
>>
>>389483541

Yeah, karnaca really lost that really exaggerated "grimdark" aesthetic you had in dunwall, with it's rats and fuckin corpse sacs lining the streets. Playing High Chaos in karnaca just felt really out of place; in Dishonoured 1 it at least felt like you were in the kind of place where a masked murderer would exist.
>>
>>389479318
So what kind of abilities are there besides blink 2.0, disguise, and void strike (which doesn't sound too interesting)?
>>
>>389482986
it just so happens that men and women of similar ethnic descent to me happen to be ancient egyptian royalty, among other things
>>
>>389483541
Dishonored is about stealth and assassinations in immersive settings.
>>
>>389484020
I don't know. Karnaca still feels pretty fucked up. Hell, 80% of the people you find are assholes or outright psychopaths, according to the heart. Then there's the bloodfly infestations. It's still pretty dark, it's just dark under the sun this time around.
>>
AYO HOL UP
>>
SO YAL WHITEYS BE SAYIN
>>
DAT WE SUM FINDA
>>
>>389484324
I hope we get a Dark Vision that isn't shit like Dishonored 2's.
>>
>>389480404
Her getting all this ass-pull tech annoys me.
>>
>>389486031
prefered it to having no reason not to be looking at nothing than bright blue and yellow highlights at all times

Also, i think her version of dark vision (irc) is that like, she can pause time and astrally project to look around corners and plan routes or something.

If that's not it then I can't imagine they'd do the "pulse that highlights anything it hits before fading away" when it's a physical eye attached to her face

>>389486221
Why?
>>
>>389486439
They need to make the objects you can actually interact with more highlightable. It's no fun going around looking over every single item.
>>
>>389485154
Because its not overcast, it can't be dark to people, apparently.
>>
AYO
>>
AYO WHITEY HOL UP
>>
>>389486221
I hope they give a good explanation for it. Where the hell did she find this shit? It'd be nice if you start with nothing and earn it throughout the game but apparently you start with everything.
>>
>>389487421

WHAT? Just say it already
>>
>>389479318
>multi-dimensional time travel bullshit
>plot is about killing or "killing" what is essentially the all powerful Eldritch God of the Dishonored universe
This series jumped the shark and I've lost interest.
>>
>>389486915
karnaca wasn't the nicest place to be in but it's still nicer than Dunwall, which literally had corpses bleeding from the eyes tied up in shrouds lining the streets.
The nonlethal targets were also much less brutal. Before you would kidnap people and have them raped or mutilated for the rest of their life, while in 2 you cure them of a disease or make them dumb or make them lose their magic powers.

I understand they tried to make the dust district a nasty place but it's just a bit of sand. It's nothing compared to the total depravity of the flooded district with, again, piles upon piles of rotting corpses

>>389487565
Daud probably collected it over the years. The assassins mentioned him collecting bone charms and runes.

I heard she starts with most things but gets one or two extra powers half way through. I'm pretty dissapointed there's no segment where you play with a missing arm but maybe people'd accuse them of ripping off the opening to the new wolfenstein, where he's in a wheelchair
>>
>>389486658
There is a highlight around interactibles though, unless you mean something stronger.
>>
>>389479318
ay white bread *stealths behind you*
>>
WE
>>
>>389487736
The plot of the series has always been shit, though.
>>
DAS RITE! THAT CRACKA ASS OUTSIDA BE OPPRESSIN US IN SHIEET
>>
>>389487826
Did you not notice the dozens of areas filled with corpses because of the bloodflies? In the second level, for example, the whole block that is closed off. There are like 20 corpses in there alone.
>>
>>389488128
Not to this degree, it at least had some level of interesting concepts instead of this garbage
>>
>>389487876
It's way too weak. Needs to be stronger. Just bring back Dark Vision from D1. Make it need 7 runes or something. I want my green collectibles.
>>
>>389488295
no, really, it was always garbage. Powers pulled out of peoples asses and filled to the brim with typical deus-ex-machinas.
>>
>>389488449
>trying this hard to be contrarian
If Dishonored 1 wasn't as popular as it was I doubt there'd be opinions like this on /v/
>>
WUZ
>>
CRACKA
>>
>>389488524
People liked dishonored for many reasons, mostly the gameplay, presentation, and characterization.

However, it's story was always garbage. It's characters might be decent, but the actual story was not.
>>
>>389488524
I don't know what he's talking about reguarding "pulling powers out of asses" and "deus ex machinas" but the plot was always pretty bland.

What >>389488751 said
>>
>>389488529
Was your mother fucked by a nigger or something? Why are you so obsessed with them?
>>
>>389488295
I don't see how this ruins all the lore. There's still plenty of interesting stuff that I'm sure will be found in the game in its books and small dialogue quips.

The actual main story is dumb, but again, that's always been the case. As long as the atmosphere, level design and gameplay continue to be on the same level, I'm good.
>>
>>389488751
>>389488834
Even a story you find "bad" is capable of jumping the shark. Billie is essentially a Mary Sue who has already been shown to be able to teleport through time and between dimension at whim, and again the plot itself is dumber and will likely lead to a total retcon of the series via preventing the Outsider's creation.
>>
>>389488921
>calling Billie a mary sue when Emily exists.
>>
>>389488921
>Mary Sue
?
>who has already been shown to be able to teleport through time and between dimension at whim
???
>>
>>389488996
What did Emily do to deserve the title of Mary Sue?
>>
EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

THERE'S

A

THREAD

THIS!

STOP

SHILLING

THIS

PIECE

OF

NIGGER

GARBAGE

YOU

FUCKING

SHILL
>>
File: Dishonored 004-022.jpg (2MB, 2008x3047px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored 004-022.jpg
2MB, 2008x3047px
>>389489013
>He didn't read the comics
This comic released before Dishonored 2 even came out. It's where the Lurker cyborg design first appeared. Also, the events of it are set before Dishonored 2's.
>>
>>389489013
Read the comic, that's where cyborg Billie comes from. She goes into a different time + universe to save some lady
>>389488996
Emily can't time travel and jump dimensions
>>
>>389489134
Deal with it, cracker.
>>
>>389489134
>/v/ talks about video games
The horror
>>
>>389489218
>Emily's power come from little effort and almost purely through natural ability

Sure had loads of time to 'train' as a leader of a nation. That's for sure. :')
>>
>>389489134
Because Dishonored is one of the best franchises to come from America in fucking years. Go back to /pol/ you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>389488921
>and will likely lead to a total retcon of the series via preventing the Outsider's creation.
Nah, that ain't happening. That was just some theories on /v/. I don't buy that.

She will be limited in how much she can time travel, I imagine.
>>
>>389489134
Blow off, choffer.
>>
>>389489218
>>389489186
Huh

What happens in it? How does she time/dimension travel?

>>389489134
Do you -actually- believe that the people posting threads about videogames are being paid to do so?
>>
>>389489323
If Dishonored is so good, how come there's no overseer spin-off?
>>
>>389489275
>daily shill thread
>/v/ talks about video games
There's a board called /vg/ that was created as a containment board for daily shill threads like this. Fuck off.
>>
>>389489317
The tutorial literally shows and explains that in her spare time Corvo trained her so she wouldn't end up like her mother. Over the course of several years.
>>
>>389489317
Having natural talent doesn't make you a mary sue you retard
>>
>>389489362
What you've seen is pretty much exactly all we know based on the comic. That is the very last page of it. You see a woman (that helped destroy a Witch scheme to fuck shit up) about to blow up and she shows up, stops time ala G-Man, and takes her to "another time".

Perhaps this character will show up in the DLC.
>>
>>389489462
>here have 5 mins of training a day
>literal god of stealth and murder

Yeah and Rey had a staff, which is why she's so good with a light sabre. ExxDeee
>>
File: (You).jpg (116KB, 800x379px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
116KB, 800x379px
>>389489538
Your shitposting is getting too obvious, have a pity (You)
>>
>>389489538
>Moving goal posts

Ok, no need to bother with you anymore
>>
>>389489462
>so she wouldn't end up like her mother
Dead, because her useless bodyguard can't resist Pull?
>>
File: GON KILL YA.png (291KB, 720x674px) Image search: [Google]
GON KILL YA.png
291KB, 720x674px
>>389479318
FUCK OFF SHILL

JUST
FUCK OFF
>>
>Learn where Paolo respawns
>Leave a stun mine there
>Go downstairs, where he's dining with his goons
>Pull out a crossbow and shoot him in the head
>He respawns on the top floor, immediately gets stunned and drops on the floor.
Powers are for chumps
>>
>>389489615
>taken by surprise
>It's literally Delilah
You're not being fair
>>
*SMACKS LIPS*
>>
>>389479937
You do dipshit.
>>
>>389489953
I'm talking about the first game, where a random whaler pulls you, and all you can do is watch helplessly at how the empress is getting murdered.
Come to think about it, do whalers even use Pull outside of this cutscene? I always play stealth, so I don't know.
>>
>>389489362
She hasn't actually been shown doing more time manipulation than any other protagonists in the series.
>>
>>389490201
yeah, it's one of their combat abilities.
>>
>>389490201
Corvo didn't have his powers yet and it took the entire gang of them plus Daud stepping in to finally get at her. No one could have possibly done better given the situation so I don't see how it's Corvo's fault when he was up against the supernatural.
And yes the whalers do use pull outside of the cutscene, specifically if you get into a fight with them.
>>
>>389489690
>Hey guys can we talk about the game without shitposting please?
>OMFG U FUCKING SHILL, A PENNY HAS BEEN DEPOSITED, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

Can the FBI just torch this place now?
>>
>>389490350
>Be bodyguard
>Know there are supernatural assassins that keep killing people with supernatural powers
>Don't get a fucking music box
Bravo, Corvo!
>>
>>389490201
They do, but they're always very ineffective at using it properly.
Whalers were cool. Witches too.
>>
>>389490538
I'm pretty sure he didn't know there were supernatural killers around. In fact, I think Daud only gained supernatural powers very shortly before he killed Jessamine.
>>
>>389490538
>Know there are supernatural assassins that keep killing people with supernatural powers
Except most people didn't know about the Whalers or the fact that Daud was supernatural, people just knew he was a really good assassin
Music boxes also weren't invented yet, remember? They were invented over the course of the game by Hiram Burrows to ensure the same couldn't be done to him.
>>
>>389490064
That's some good peanut butter right?
>>
>>389490512
I hope so, I'm getting tired of seeing this fucking nigger every single day.
>>
The pacing of the second game was all over the place. We're told the Crown Killer is a big deal, but then we dispatch him in the very first mission. The duke is pretty useless and bumbling, but he's nearly in the end of the game. Here's how I would change the order.
>Dunwall
>The duke
>Observatory
>Crack in the slab
>Crown killer
>Delilah
>Jindosh
>>
Wait, you kill the Outsider? That really ruins his character. He was one of the few interesting things in the lore.
>>
>>389490987
>Duke first
>Jindosh only after Delilah
You what?
>>
AYO
>>
HOLD UP
>>
>>389491042
Next game will have a new baddie, the Insider
>>
>>389491057
It would make sense for Corvo/Emily to go right after the head of the snake, only to realize that the duke isn't actually a big player at all.
Jindosh is more interesting villain than Delilah, who we already fought in the previous game, and his mansion is pure kino. It makes for a much better final level.
>>
>>389491286
kek
>>
>>389491306
I disagree. Clockwork Mansion is a great level but it makes sense that it's in the middle. Both the Duke and Delilah feel way more climatic. Also, how would the travel even work? You go back to Dunwall to deal with Delilah and then go back to Karnaca to deal with Jindosh? That's silly.

I agree that Delilah shouldn't have been brought back at all, though. But switching the order of the levels around is a shitty band aid on a gushing wound.
>>
>WE WUZ ASSASSIN AND SHIT

how many times have we seen this trope in western vidya already
>>
>>389491836
What trope?
>>
W
>>
>>389491836
Not nearly as much as we've seen the stupid meme you're spouting.
>>
>>389491890

E
>>
This is shilling
>>
>>389491836
>we wuz
>the planet they inhabit isn't even our earth
just drop it already
>>
>>389491872
Black people. He means black people.
>>
>>389491872
the one where we got a very cool donut steal that is a black women that become an assassin
>>
>>389480848
>>389481275
>>389482816
>>389482986
>>389483636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0
>>
>>389491042
Idk how they plan on killing him, since he was already killed and that's what made him the fucking god that he is.

I'm hoping that Daud and Billie get their comeuppance, and are basically told that every horrible thing they did was their own fault. But I fucking know they're going to find some stupid ass way to trap the outsider or something and everything will turn out fine and dandy
>>
>>389491978
WAZ
>>
>>389482986
were once rulers of the Egyptian landscape and held other positions of power during the same era
>>
>>389492119
it is odd for a place with 100% white characters in the base game to have a single black character in a DLC.

Really though it's an asinine to complain about, bitch about Billie being a fucking awful character or hell, that every single elite guard in the game is a woman despite in the previous game there being no women in the grand guard at all or whatever it is.

>>389492385
He randomly shows you were he was killed and how in a cutscene in 2 for literally no reason at all. It's amazing how the man lived for four thousand years considering he gives fucking tours of the void to whomever.
>>
WASH YO ASS
>>
>>389492473
Out of the caves, they came
No honor, no melanin, no shame
They took our land and fame
And our history was never the same
>>
I don't get it, is any non-standalone DLC for Dishonored 2 coming out, or am I safe buying the game right now? I don't want to get fucked in the ass later on because of a possible DLC that gets bundled with the game and can be bought for cheap while the dlc itself is overpriced as fuck. Pls help me out guys, really liked the first one.
>>
>>389492604
The outsider was a total mess in 2 anyway, and everybody hated the new VO.
Maybe Arkane recognized this and is creating a giant metaphor by having him killed :^)

>it is odd for a place with 100% white characters in the base game to have a single black character in a DLC.
Also its not odd considering Billie was a huge part of 1.
>>
>>389492923
it's cracked
>>
>>389492846
IT'S CALLED SPEEDSTICK

>>389492923
It's bethesda that's also a failed game series, the base game and DLC will each be on sale for $20 a piece by Christmas and most likely will be bundled together for $15 by next Christmas.

Mind you, this will likely be the only DLC for the game, so you're probably better off waiting if you're that jewish.
>>
>>389492385
I hope The Outsider gets the classic trope of being the villain that is just saying the truth. Calling out Daud on the fact he blames him for what he himself did.
>>
>>389493039
Exactly, it's such a silly thing to bitch about. And again, EVERY single elite guard was female, it legitimately took me out of the game. They didn't even bother to have a model swap for thin/lithe men to also be elite, it was really odd.
>>
>>389492604
Not to whomever, only to the people he's most interested in. Poor Sokolov kept begging to speak with The Outsider and he didn't give a fuck about him. Meanwhile, Pierro got all the cool visions.
>>
>>389492923
This is supposed to be a new standalone chapter and not a DLC for Dishonored 2. But with that said, who the hell knows how the Jews think? Maybe, they'll have Dishonored 2 Complete Edition with this added in in a year or two.
>>
I'm still going to predict the method of "killing" the Outsider is through traveling back in time to prevent his creation, thus retconning the entire series.
There's a lot of things they've already established that hint to this
>Dishonored 2 explains how the Outsider was created, which seemed out of place in the flow until now
>Dishonored 2 established time travel
>Billie Lurk can travel through time and has been shown doing so in the comic (which is where cyborg Billie comes from)
>The outsider is, for all intents and purposes, immortal and all powerful and has influence on the entire world, and is already dead to boot
There's so much pointing towards that being the outcome.
>>
File: 24.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>130 posts
>42 IPs

How much are they paying you?
>>
Why'd they drop the original VA anyway?
>>
File: nOPE.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nOPE.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>389493479
You're wrong. My memory is shit, so I wouldn't have been able to remember one way or another, but as I was reading this thread, I literally am playing a level where I just saw a male Elite Guard. Pic related.
>>
>>389493985
Bethesda has a boner for C-Tier celebs
>>
>>389493903
Like 30 of those are people spamming the WE meme.
>>
>>389493676
>kill Outsider
>Daud still succeeds in his assassination, but dies in the process
>Corvo fails his mission without powers and dies at some point
Bravo.
>>
>>389493985
I've heard he made a mistake of sharing his opinion about trannies, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>389493479
I was playing today. There's tons of male elite guards. Theres even a black one in Addermire :^)

>>389493438
Me too. The whole premise is pretty 'shifting the blame'-y.
>>
>>389494221
>Corvo fails his mission without powers and dies at some point
I'm pretty sure that you don't need powers to beat Dishonored. There's MAYBE a part in the beginning of "Return to Dunwall Tower" where you need the blink, but I'm pretty sure you can get across without it.
>>
>>389494221
If Daud dies during the assassination there's a body to prove Corvo wasn't the killer, so it would just end with Corvo as the new bodyguard to Hiram Burrows and nothing ever changes
>>
>>389494221
>Daud still succeeds in his assassination, but dies in the process
Like hell he does. Corvo would have whooped his ass.
>>
>>389494464
Daud and Corvo are 1:1 skill-wise with and without powers, assuming he still has a gang Jessamine is fucked.
>>
>>389494524
Corvo has canonically beaten Daud, and his entire gang too. If none of them had powers, than there's no reason for it to go any differently.
Also, would Daud even have his gang, if he can't share the mark with others? Sure, he could have a few toadies, but nothing on the whaler level.
>>
Dishonored 1's DLC was better than the base game, I'm hoping 2's will be too.
>>
"Clean hands" achievement confirmed for this dlc? I heard there is no penalty for high chaos in this dlc, so non-lethal isn't possible anymore?
>>
>>389494671
>Corvo has canonically beaten Daud
After a long drawn out battle and only after receiving powers. And canonically since low chaos is the chosen canon Daud fought Corvo alone so add a few thuggies in the mix and it can go either way
>>
AY AY AYOOOOOO
SUM FINNA
>>
an shiet
>>
>>389482986
WUZ
>>
>>389494710
They removed chaos, but there will probably still be differences in events based on characters living or dying. I imagine you will still be able to go through levels without killing anyone.

I hope so, anyways. Love going on those playthroughs.
>>
AYO
*smacks lips*
DIS WHITE DEVIL BE OPRESSIN US N SHIIET. SISTA BOUTA TEECH THE WHITE BOI OUTSIDA WHY YOU DONT MESS WITH A REAL NIGGAH
>>
>>389495349
Chaos might not even exist anymore in the sequel. Barely anything changes even if you go full Hitler, outside of Emily saying more cringeworthy dialogue.
>>
>>389494773
>After a long drawn out battle and only after receiving powers.

But it wasn't fair playing grounds until Corvo received powers, and on top of that Daud still had more experience, being able to autonomously control Windblast, and start/slow time at will.
Plus there was no 'battle,' Corvo was tricked by his companions into capture. From there he completely obliterated Dauds gang and could've killed Daud
>>
>>389495432
People are bigger assholes, there are events that play out differently, more areas turn into bloodfly nests. I'm gonna miss chaos if Dishonored 2 is truly the last we see of it. I enjoyed it a lot.
>>
>>389492336
maybe twice
>>
>>389495509
Speaking of windblast, is it the most useless and underwhelming power of all, or does devouring swarm take the cake instead?
>>
AWAKEN MY KANGZ
>>
>>389495548
>People are bigger assholes
I can hardly imagine it.
>That heavy handed dialogue where Billie Lurk/that woman from the Dust District chew you out for being rich
>>
>>389495548
>snipe everyone with my silent crossbow and they disappear into thin air without anyone noticing
>high chaos
it was never a good system
>>
now listen here whyt boi lemme be sayin bout how we's finna be finna be doin some dat WE
>>
>>389494237
pretty sure that's one of those made up 4chan things
I heard they just couldn't hire the VA again. He was busy or dead or whatever.
>>
>>389495629
I'm using upgraded Windblast on my current 2 playthrough. It's fun to just jump in front of 3 enemies and nuke them, makes you feel like a wizzurd
>>
Is Daud playable again?
>>
>>389495716
>>389495741
Who cares if it's not realistic? It's fun! Roleplaying as a psychopath was fun.
>>
>>389495872
nah
>>
File: 1330369731360.jpg (9KB, 274x262px) Image search: [Google]
1330369731360.jpg
9KB, 274x262px
>still no system in place to prevent people who post on /pol/ from posting on any other board for at least 3 hours
corral them into their shithole, you fucking worthless gook
>>
>>389495849
The VA said that he was expecting a call from Bethesda about it, and that he made it very clear to them that he was free, and really wanted to do the Outsider again. He claimed he never got any response or anything.

Then later, some nobody at Bethesda claimed it was because his xbox live name was trannydestroyer. But im pretty sure someone else at Beth said they wanted a livelier Outsider voice in general, even though everybody else thought the Outsider was the best part of 1
>>
>>389496017
hol up so you's be sayin
>>
File: 1462477225093.jpg (28KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1462477225093.jpg
28KB, 350x335px
>>389496075
>his xbox live name was trannydestroyer
Is he OUR guy?
>>
>>389479318
Stop spamming those threads about a DLC of a game that couldnt live up the original
Theres still over a week till its release.
>>
We need a immersive sim thread, I mean, since they don't play videogames, then our /pol/ friends would be unable from ruining threads because they wouldn't know that dishonored 2 is an immersive sim or what immersive sim even means
>>
>>389493903
god I forgot how stupid her tits were.
>>
>>389495849
They never even called him. They wanted a different direction for the voice because they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>389496256
They might see a brown person on the OP image and fly into a fit of rage regardless

>>389496380
>>389496075
honestly i thought old outsider was pretty bland. He was just sort of a dude.
He wasn't even unspecific enough to be like a mysterious "any dude", he just looked normal guy you'd see on the street. Black eyes was a cool idea for a visual way that he'd be mysterious but it really wasn't very noticeable on the character models in game.
>>
>>389496380
New VA was far from the worst part of the new outsider. I hate how he teleports around like an anime character all the time. He wasn't a cheap show off in the original game.
Also, he never fucking shuts up in his unskippable cutscenes, and keeps telling you way too much about himself. Though I guess explaining his backstory if necessary, if you want to build up killing him off.
>>
>>389496075
>even though everybody else thought the Outsider was the best part of 1

I sure didn't, that cunt is a dull fucker. They somehow managed to a character is essentially THE DEVIL boring.

Maybe he could've been cool if he was anything like how he's in the CGI trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeIn3WjbVbw
>>
KWEEENZ N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET
>>
>>389496256
>>389496665
Am I the only one amused by the /pol/tards? The IPs aren't going up but new "WE" posts prop up. Imagine being this obsessed.
>>
>Character is black
>Not in a historical setting
>Not in a position of royalty
>Not even in the main character in the main game, relegated to DLC
>/pol/ complains anyway
Is a game with no blacks whatsoever the only way to satisfy them? Or will they start arguing about how Geralt is not actually white, because he's a slav?
>>
>>389497231
>talks about being obsessed
>stalks the IP counter

kek
>>
>>389482017
I want a game where I play as a marked one other than the guys from the first game
Fuck is take more daud over Billie any day
Or show me what Thomas is doing now
>>
>>389497302
>le stronk black female taking down an evil white man

that's the gist of the DLC.
>>
>>389495294
KHANGS N
>>
>>389497478
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
File: Untitled.png (433KB, 1266x605px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
433KB, 1266x605px
>>389496752
All of his cutscenes were skippable you fool
>>
>>389496017
SEE!? WHITEYS BE OPPRESSIN US N SHIIET
>>
>>389497394
>black hair
>black eyes
>white man
>>
>>389497549
You can't skip his backstory, or Stilton's, or Delilah's.
>>
>>389497394
>Outsider
>White
I know a kike when I see one
>>
>>389497676
epic meme /pol/
>>
>>389497815
Someone had to write this.
>>
if assasins lives matters, that makes the outsider the white man?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 575x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 575x324px
>in the second game they threw out the great outsider backstory about him being a leviathan for a stupid generic sacrafice backstory
Why can't they leave mysterious shit alone
Like the white walkers in GoT, interesting because nobody knows who they are, what they want, where they come from
But nope it was just a dude who got sacraficed
>>
>>389497831
>Highly intelligent person with incredible talents who is hated by ignorant people

You're right, the Outsider is definitely Jewish.
>>
>>389480880
>But she saves you at the start of the game.
Not really, she just takes you on a boat ride, you don't even need permission to board her boat.
>>
>unimaginative fucks thinking the Outsider will die
>>
>>389489431
>shill thread
>non released game on vg

contain your autism please
>>
>>389498202
>Implying Emily knows how to sail the boat herself
>>
>>389498183
>Sows discord and chaos for shits and giggles
Yep, a jew.
>>
>>389498382
Emily knows how to do lots of things herself...
>>
AYOOOOOO NIGGAHS WE DIZHONERD AND SHIIIETT
>>
AYO HOL UP
>>
>no playable Daud
y liv?
>>
SO YAL WHITEYS BE SAYN DAT
>>
>>389497313
>>stalks the IP counter
>not using 4chanX
>>
>>389498568
What does it actually do? Is it useful?
>>
>>389498515
I'd have preferred Daud to Billie, but I'm glad we're not getting double characters again. Just feels like a waste of resources.
>>
WE
E
>>
>>389479318
Why did they make her darker and make her face more angular from the first game? She looks like shit and I honestly didn't recognize her until it was revealed she was Lurk late in the game.
>>
ELI5: the connection between we wuz meme and this game
>>
>>389498287
Arkane would never risk not having him die at the end. People would bitch.
>>
>>389499286
she's 15 years older and missing an eye.
>>
WAZ
A
Z
>>
>>389499286
>Not recognizing her based on the lines about her when you're using the heart.
They made it obvious from the get go.
>>
>>389499389
So her skin became darker and the bones in her face shifted? Are you a mongoloid?
>>
>>389498680
It highlights new IPs to the thread as an option.
You can customize it further in the CSS.
Tbh if you don't use it, you're a casual user and probably, no definitely, a mobileposter.

>>389498758
Meh, I liked the absolutely even more broken wombos you could come up with in d2 in NG+, more of that pls.
>>
AYO SENPAI YAL BE SAYN
>>
>>389496974
>They somehow managed to a character is essentially THE DEVIL boring.

But isn't that part of the point? He's so bored with floating around the void he had to meddle in human affairs
>>
>>389479318
>playing as a nigger
I mean I loved the first game, but I really don't want to play as a fucking female nigger.
>>
>>389499425
I never use the heart to hear the whispers about characters. It was incredibly dull to listen to in the first game.
>>
>>389499501
Well, you're gonna be happy with this one, then. In New Game +, you can use Billie's powers AND Corvo and Emily's powers.
>>
mothafuckin 'SSASSINZ N SHIET
>>
>>389499650
>In New Game +, you can use Billie's powers AND Corvo and Emily's powers.
s-sauce?
>>
File: scared.jpg (60KB, 516x493px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
60KB, 516x493px
How did this series go from interesting mythical whalepunk Deus Ex to a tranny nigger on a quest to kill god?
Someone please explain this bullshit.
>>
>>389499736
>whalepunk
OILpunk
>>
>>389499650
But you still have to play as Billie?
>>
>>389499626
>Missing on all that joyous lore
Your loss!
>>
>>389499736
who this
>>
AYO
*smacks*
>>
>>389499693
https://www.vg247.com/2017/06/14/in-dishonored-death-of-the-outsider-billies-arm-is-made-of-the-void-and-her-powers-arent-like-those-weve-seen-before/
>(A new game plus mode will allow you to play through Death of the Outsider with Corvo and Emily’s abilities, by the way.)

>>389499789
Yeah. It's still Billy. They're not gonna add Corvo and Emily dialogue for it.
>>
>>389479318
>nigger
Instantly lost all interest
>>
>>389492923
this was supposed to be a dlc, but since the main game was cracked, and you can't put denuvo on dlcs, they release it as a standalone.
>>
>>389499879
>It's still Billy
Dropped
>>
>>389496974
>>389496665
That was the whole point. He's not the devil, nor God, he's just an entity thats been living forever and is bored as shit. His monotone delivery was absolutely perfect. 'Woooow you killed Daud, im soooo impressed.'
>>
File: 1498079361674.jpg (357KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498079361674.jpg
357KB, 680x750px
>>389499736
>he doesn't want to steal people's faces
>>389499790
I'd use the heart if I could actually hear and understand what She was saying
>>
>>389499927
>>389499862
>>389499736

Reminder that breaking rule 3 is a bannable and reportable offense.
>>
File: stophidingnose.jpg (207KB, 1782x1026px) Image search: [Google]
stophidingnose.jpg
207KB, 1782x1026px
>>389500147
I just dont want to play a transnigger.
>>
>>389484967
And Dunwall to date is their only immersive setting.
>>
>>389500325
Nah, Karnaca is great too, I'm glad we're seeing more of it.
>>
>>389500324

PIGSKIN BITCH!!!
>>
Reminder
Thomas >>>>> Billy
>>
File: 1504645261027.png (155KB, 301x430px) Image search: [Google]
1504645261027.png
155KB, 301x430px
>>389500324
Well, then don't buy it and fall for the obvious BLM propaganda
Then you can tell us how dumb we were for buying into the whole "WE WUZ" meme and getting BLACKED by Billie Lurk

But I think it's going to be a really good game and you are gonna miss out brotha
>>
>>389491042
his character sucks and his cut-scenes were too long. the dishonored story isn't interesting enough to justify it distracting from the game-play. The original was serviceable, the sequel was bad enough that I just ignored it after a while.
>>
SO WE SUM KINDA
>>
>>389500679
i liked his blue outfit

also my name is thomas
>>
>>389500679
>>389500945
The novel says he disappeared and he's probably dead so maybe we'll find him with Daud.
>>
>>389500703
>Implying that /pol/tards care about playing games
They just want to parrot their shit memes
>>
I want Emily to use my face as her throne.
>>
I'M STILL MAD THEY TOOK OUT THE CHAOS SYSTEM BECAUSE OF CRYBABIES
>>
>>389502371
Are you a gril?
>>
>>389502381
Casuals ruin everything
>>
>>389501327
>>389500945
Daud is making another comeback in the next novel. Thomas might also reappear. Hi,
Thomas.
>>
>>389503638
I think that novel will be set before the events of this game, though. After all, Billie rescues Daud at the beginning of this game.
>>
File: Dishonored_Novel_2_Cover.jpg (408KB, 1256x2063px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored_Novel_2_Cover.jpg
408KB, 1256x2063px
>>389504034
It's hard to tell. I reread the synopsis, but it sounds like you're right, or at least takes place during D2, and that Daud will mostly likely be captured at the end.
>>
>>389500325
We've already had more than enough Dunwall with the past game plus DLCs plus this game
>>
File: 1415238573236.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1415238573236.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
Aside from performance, I think Dishonored 2 is such a technique and gameplay improvement over the first, I would already buy a D1 remake made in D2's engine, if performance wasn't an issue.
>>
>>389486031
Dark Vision was op in the first one.
>>
>>389505912
I don't care about seeing enemies or anything like that. I just want the loot to be green again for easy access. Yellow doesn't cut it when everything already looks yellow to begin with.
>>
How long till it gets cracked? Place your bets
>>
>>389506145
Too long. I can't wait even one day. Fucking Denuvo.
>>
File: 1503111791395.jpg (160KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1503111791395.jpg
160KB, 1300x1300px
>>389479318
On a somewhat related note, I wish Dishonored would get action figures and shit the way Destiny is getting.
Can you imagine a 12 inch Corvo or Emily figure with good articulation, removeable mask and weapons?
would be slick as hell
Bethesda, theres money to be made here
>>
>>389506424
I think some Neca's would be dope. But nope just Pops because fuck us.
>>
>>389506424
A Clockwork Soldier toy just makes too much sense.
>>
>>389479318
I really liked Dishonored (the first one), I thought the setting and powers were cool, although I wish there was more enemy variety. However, I won't be playing the sequel because I do not desire to play as a nigger.
>>
>>389506794
I feel bad for her in 2 honestly
She looks like she got her fucking ass handed to her and then went through a meat grinder
>>
>>389490823
>In fact, I think Daud only gained supernatural powers very shortly before he killed Jessamine.
Nah, Daud had been forging his gang and lending them his powers for plenty of years by that point. Remember that in the Daud DLC's, The Outsider talks to Daud as if they've known each other a long time. Hell, I'd say the Outsider doesn't like Daud much
>>
>>389507780
Well, either ways, I imagine it wasn't too hard to keep the secret.
>>
File: no thanks.jpg (32KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
no thanks.jpg
32KB, 400x533px
Who wants to play as some ugly hag?
>men want to play as strong men or cute girls
>girls want to play as cute men or cute girls
People who want to play as ugly hags don't actually buy video games, they just complain about them on stupid blogs all day. This game will sell poorly.
>>
>>389500147
>I'd use the heart if I could actually hear and understand what She was saying
Is your audio system of choice broken? Are your ears broken? She's pretty easy to hear otherwise
>>
>>389507901
Game is first person so it doesn't matter.
>b-but I'LL know!
Fuck off.
>>
>>389507901
Only faggots care, to be honest
>>
>>389507901
How about people who care about gameplay?
>>
>>389507901
Wiki says she's 39.
>>
>>389490910
Why the fuck do people put jelly on peanut butter, it tastes like fucking shit.
>>
>Kill Billie Lurk
>Take her body to Sokolov
>MFW there's actually a reaction for it
THEY THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING!
>>
Daud and Billie are absolute shit. Terrible characters and they single highhandedly ruined the Dishonored franchise by introducing Delilah and witches into it.
>>
>>389510759
Delilah and the witches were awesome. They just didn't need to make a return in Dishonored 2. But they were great in the DLCs.
>>
>>389506903
Yep. Miserably living with an old man near his death. Missing an arm and an eye. Her dialogue was spiteful at all times. Hope she's in a better mood now with all these robo-upgrades.

Also, you can kill Sokolov and put it right in front of her and she will still not do anything to you. Just tell you to leave in sadness
>>
>>389489134
kys
>>
Can't wait for the silky smooth 25-55 fps with 2 1080s
>>
>>389488449
>filled to the brim
Named 3 deus ex machinas.
>>
>>389513029
Ran fine on my Ps4
>>
>>389487565
I'm pretty sure the trailer stated or at least implied that the Outsider made it for her. Also gave her her fucking powers, obviously.

I'm sure the Outsider will be interested in the fact that he gave her this shit to see what she would do, and the answer is "try to kill the Outsider"
>>
File: 1498186385203.jpg (77KB, 720x761px) Image search: [Google]
1498186385203.jpg
77KB, 720x761px
>>389507901
If she were cute you would still be throwing a shitfit about an assassin raised on the street being anime levels of beautiful
>>
>>389513901
Really? I thought for sure it was gonna be something she made on the equivalent of the void black market.
>>
>>389510759
>>389510989
My problem with Delilah is the writers clearly expected you to feel sympathy. Why would I? She was a murderous and arrogant cunt, and whatever it is the Empress did or didn't do to her doesn't justify her bullshittery in the slightest. Daud was fine in the small dose you had of him in the main game, the guy who offs your most beloved who, by the time you track him down, is an apathetic wreck of a man who you either kill, spare or scare into skipping town.
>>
>>389515519
What? No. You're not supposed to sympathize with Delilah at all, or with any of the witches, for that matter. The things they do are fucking ruthless and evil. The heart says as much.
>>
>>389516196
That's why the non lethal option is to give her paradise? That's why characters say "That Delilah, I sure feel sorry for her"?
>>
>>389516959
Which character says that they feel sorry for her? I don't remember anyone saying anything like that. They celebrate when they kill them or trap them in her fantasy world.
>>
>>389513901

I think that scientist made it for her, the outsider never gave her powers before, any power she had came from Daud sharing his mark with her.
>>
File: 1473732231268.jpg (24KB, 491x441px) Image search: [Google]
1473732231268.jpg
24KB, 491x441px
>>389489134
>reddit spacing
>>
File: Mass-Effect-Reapers.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect-Reapers.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
>>389498143

You forgot the reapers as well, everyone loved trowing theories out there about what they were, then me3 came and killed almost all the fun.

Sometimes, leaving things unclear is a good thing, it leaves room for fans to think and have fun with the setting.
>>
File: 1287885052474.jpg (6KB, 215x204px) Image search: [Google]
1287885052474.jpg
6KB, 215x204px
why does /pol/ throw such tantrums over this shit when they don't even play video games due to them being "degenerate"?
i get the feeling at least 90% of the people bitching about this DLC have never played a Dishonored game
>>
>>389518780
Shitposting. These faggots legitimately think they're being funny. And yeah, they might pretend they know what they're talking about, but none of them have ever touched Dishonored, and yet, they will be ready to call this one shit and say it sold badly because it had a black person in it.
>>
Clockwork Mansion is so good
>>
>>389479409
you dislike daud?
>>
>>389500324
I'm surprised there are edits of this game.
>>
>>389520441
I just don't particularly like him. D1 Corvo is the best character. Before they turned him into a chatterbox.
>>
>>389521680
I like daud better than any character but I agree that corvo in 1 is much better than 2. he's not bad in 2 and the writing is pretty good, but it's much better when the game isn't telling you what to think and how the character feels every few minutes.
>>
>>389522292
Corvo as a silent protagonist just works. The way he was portrayed in the Daud DLCs, as this ruthless badass silent figure with that mask, it was awesome.
>>
>>389479318
No, you're trying to shill your game. Make a general
>>
>>389523710
It's not even out yet
>>
>>389520441
I've never understood Daud's popularity. He's the biggest hypocrite on the continent and he blames the Outsider for literally everything.

>Gives Corvo a speech about how he has reformed and is going to quit being a killer
>WHILE PREPARING TO HAVE CORVO SENT TO AN EXECUTION
>>
>>389523635
I think the silent protag in general just works. it allows for people that have just a modicum of imagination to take the character to whatever direction they want.
>>
>We're trying to discuss vidya
>We

Back to /pol/ you meme spouting racist cunt.
>>
SURPRISED I CAN PULL YOU INTO THIS PLACE?
>>
>>389525008
He wanted Corvo to escape and confront him. Why else would he just drop him in a pit with a bit of wood on top?
>>
>>389525581
Durr
>>
The shitposting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
>>
Emily's spider man ability is fucking annoying to use. It always propels me a million miles further into the depths.
>>
>>389513561
That's how shit ports work yes
>>
Oh great, another "alt-right children getting triggered by a black character " thread
>>
File: Thomas_riverfront_1.jpg (351KB, 905x804px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_riverfront_1.jpg
351KB, 905x804px
>actually helps daud out
>doesnt need rescue from a few overseers
>doesnt shove his opinions down dauds throat
>actually does his job without complaining
Still waiting for a Thomas game
>>
WE
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.