[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got done Nagrand and I'm on Terokkar Forest. Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Composite_Map_of_Outland.jpg (483KB, 1750x1730px) Image search: [Google]
Composite_Map_of_Outland.jpg
483KB, 1750x1730px
I just got done Nagrand and I'm on Terokkar Forest. Does it get any better? I'm honestly starting to get bored.
>>
Youre supposed to do Terrokar first u numbnuts
>>
Nice repost, faggot
>>
HFP -> Zangarmarsh -> Terrokar Forest -> Nagrand -> BEM -> Netherstorm -> SMV

That's the order you do it in.
>>
>>389474443
Pretty much this. Netherstorm and Blade's Edge are cool as fuck.
>>
>>389474138
>HFP
>Dungeon spamming
>Nagrand
>Zangar
>Dungeon spamming
>Shadowmoon
>more dungeon spamming

Fuck quests, nigga.

I don't want to hear any of your fucking faggot ass 'pure' DPS classes bitching either. SORRY YOU DIDN'T THINK TO BRING MORE UTILITY TO THE GROUP.
>>
>>389474443
I always kipped Blades edge mountains, didn't even discover the ogri la faction until halfway through Lick King by accident
>>
God tier: Netherstorm, Zangarmarsh, Shadowmoon Valley
Meh tier: Terokkar Forest, Nagrand
Shitty tier: Hellfire Peninsula
Nope tier: Blade's Edge Mountains
>>
>>389475489
What's wrong with Blade's Edge?
>>
>>389475659
Anon, I-
>>
>>389474138
OP Here, what is next after the Outlands?
>>
>>389476645
Northrend, my favourite tied with Pandaria
>>
>>389474651
You're the cancer killing vidya
>>
>>389476820
>rolls a tank to do quests
No, nigga. I rolled tank to lead a group of misfit adventuring faggots through some god damn super elite mobs and shit, bitch boi.

Go pure DPS somewhere else.
>>
>>389475659
Differentfag here, it's pretty terrible to get around in if you don't have a flying mount. Nothing but giant cliffs and impassable spikes.
>>
>>389474138
Game doesn't start until cap and hasn't since dragons of nightmare
>>
>>389476778
Northrend really is the best map. Grizzly hills was dope and ICC was legit the most ominous thing in the game.

Not a nostalgiafag either, I didnt go to northrend until MoP was at SOO
>>
If you don't think Nagrand is the objectively most beautiful zone in WoW, get the fuck outta my face. Mulgore is a close second.
>>
>>389477398
Nagrand was gorgeous. I just hated some of the pointless ass quests.
>>
>>389477398
Eversong is the most beautiful zone, fitting for the best race in the game.
>>
>>389477236
Yep, Grizzly Hills might be the comfiest place in vidya, that or Valley of the Four Winds.

OP, when you go through Northrend, make sure you do the Wrathgate chain in Dragonblight, the worgen chain in Grizzly Hills, and the Thorim chain in Storm Peaks. I think those are probably my favourites in the continent.
>>
>>389476942
Blade's Edge is fine without a flying mount. There's the giant middle section with an upper and lower areas, complete with ramps up and a bridge across, and then some northern areas you have to access through caves.

Maybe it's not as convenient as Nagrand, but it's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.