[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this finally put an end to the raging kids spamming negative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17

File: file.png (137KB, 595x671px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
137KB, 595x671px
Will this finally put an end to the raging kids spamming negative reviews because some unrelated nonsense happened?
>>
>>389471051
Why would that stop anything? Its just showing a visual trend of the reviews
>>
>>389471051
>including language breakdowns
What?
>>
>>389471525
So that you can filter, and see if a game is negative review bombed by chinese subhuman autists again for the developers daring not to include their retarded language so 1 billion yellow goes collective reeeeeeeeeeee or it's a legitimate reason.
I think it's pretty good.
>>
>>389471259
This

If anything it helps inform you if/when a dev may have done something shitty or ruined a game (fucked balance or whatever)
>>
>>389471051
>unrelatated non-sense

Do you have any examples of this?
>>
>>389471840
dev may have done something shitty or ruined a game (fucked balance or whatever) = unrelated nonsense from OP
>>
>>389472115
no, more metrics shows if it's some insane ant collective bullshit doing it.
for example: >>389471729

this is a good change, more data is always better.
>>
>>389472115
So lets say a dev does something mad sketchy like the DLC with Crusader Kings 2, is that "unrelated nonsense"?
What is your definition?
>>
>>389472060
Artifact and the HL3 blog caused children to autistically review dota2 poorly. Mod drama caused children to change reviews on FO4. There's other occasions, but these are the recent ones
>>
>>389472404
>Mod drama caused children to change reviews on FO4
Are you seriously defending CC?
>>
File: 3243546576.gif (1MB, 369x398px) Image search: [Google]
3243546576.gif
1MB, 369x398px
>>389471051

Now we all can calmly check the game after the dust has settled.
>>
>>389471729
you could've just said "so if a game gets bad reviews solely because it isn't translated in a certain language" instead of fitting in as many buzzwords as possible
we get it, you're an oldfag and know them all
>>
>>389471729
Replace Chinchong with Russian language and have some real information.
>AAA game
SPANISH
ESPERANTO
LITHUANIAN
POLSKA
GERMAN
ESTI
>no fucking Russian with 80% of PC gamers here
>>
>>389472404
>a large part of a game's content causes immense displeasure to its customers
>it's unfair to rate the game accordingly
wew, suck that corporate cock.
>>
>>389472527
Are you seriously having a problem with paying people who create content? Only children think they are entitled to stuff for free. Children, and sub-human low IQ /v/ posters who unironically believe in alt-right /pol/ tier propaganda. Welcome to the real world. People don't do shit for free, and people don't act all suprised when they are being charged for something others have worked hard on.
>>
>>389472404
Mod drama is a fine reason to bomb failout

You have a point about dota but I think those cases are few and far b/t
>>
>>389472646
Why are you being triggered, chingchong? Go be a communist somewhere else.
>>389472664
I only had expereince with this bullshit when I was trying to figure out why Shadow Warrior 2 was being review bombed only to find out chingchongs were crying as hard as they can because they can't speak English.
>>
>>389472793
Maybe you're underage, but mods have always been free.
>>
>>389472793
I have a problem with paying to his 30-50% of the profits because they didnt do a good job the first time round

Paetrons or paypal are the only way i compensate modders
>>
>>389473071
And you think that entitles you for free shit forever? Get real. The only underage here is you who can't deal with having to pay for stuff, that should rightfully be paid for, irregardless of precedent.
>>
>>389471840

Yep, perfect example is how Two Worlds 2 suddenly came up with an update that disabled console in exchange for dlc "cheats"

Fucked up thing was, sometimes the console is necessary if certain quest items get bugged or go missing.
>>
>>389472793
I have no issue with it and I have done so in years past thru paypal for the ones I've really liked.

This horse shit implementation has fuck all curration to make sure that works are not just stolen and sold for profit. They say that they make sure everything works, but it doesn't. Shit just loads in alphabetical load order. Off of the topic of paid content even, its a fucking awful implementation. Its basically a dumpster fire on every front.
>>
>>389473193
>I have a problem with paying to his 30-50% of the profits because they didnt do a good job the first time round

What? Did you have a brainfart? Shit makes no sense.
>>
>>389473258
>look at me im'a REAL GROWN UP MAN
>gotta pay for that armor reskin in Skyrim ASAP!
>>
>>389472793
your post doesn't make sense
pol is as anti communist as it gets
paid mods are capitalism
there are valid reasons for being against mods becoming pay2play, but then again its not for consumers to decide, but for makers
>>
>>389473071
How about you pay them for giving you Zelda and halo swords in your game you prick?
>>
File: 5348643534154.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
5348643534154.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>389472793
>>
>>389473361
Bethsda is going to take a huge cut of cc content sales
>>
>>389473469
Are you trying to insult me or something because I am willing to monetarily compensate content creators while you expect shit for free like a real filthy manchildren? Are you for real?
>>
Creation Club did exactly what anyone half-way intelligent expected: filled with low-effort mods and stolen content trying to rip people off.

Gonna pay that 2 bux for a high quality cheese wheel without any actual texturing. Meanwhile Bethesda gets to profit off off the shitshow by selling currency instead of mods directly, so they aren't held accountable.
>>
>>389473258
Modding is about community.
I mod and give that content away for free and other modders do as such as well.
My payment is the ecosystem it creates.
If I was worried about money, I'd set up a paypal or Patrion account

Everyone benefits, even the publisher with their game earning extra sales due to the added benefit of community support

CC shits all over this.
>>
File: 1504034130050.jpg (213KB, 1737x587px) Image search: [Google]
1504034130050.jpg
213KB, 1737x587px
>>389471051
>after the stupid goyim found out that HL3 will never come out LARDASS JUDENSCHWEIN KIKEPIG KING will implement his subhuman kikerish ratroach tools to protect his nikel&diming of the stupid and brainwashed Steam toddler
>>
>>389472793
>and sub-human low IQ /v/ posters
you mean such as yourself?
>>
>>389473713
>JUDENSCHWEIN KIKEPIG

That's redundant.
>>
>>389473692
CC is just making sure the right people are benefiting from your hard work ;)
>>
>>389472793
> People don't do shit for free
except translating all fucking animu and mango for example?
>>389473624
> I am willing to monetarily compensate content creators
prove it, have you DONATED to someone who created mod you like and who? and how much.
Or you just shilling for shit like paid mods.
>>
>>389473060
dumbass, the store page claimed to support chinese language and it doesn't. that's false advertising. 100% legit review bomb
>>
>>389473836
> right people are benefiting from your hard work ;)
kek
Right people, right. not creator
>>
>thread filled with bait and legit [1 beth buck has been deposited]
What's sadder, doing it for free or getting paid to do it?
>>
>>389472793
yea, people never make stuff for free and give it out as a method of advertising their work.
It's never happened before. People don't literally make free stuff when they're learning a trade and give it out for free, even when it costs them money to make it. It's NEVER happened before. It's only in communist societies that that happens.
>>
File: 1501305731468.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501305731468.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>389471051
>raging kids spamming negative reviews because some unrelated nonsense happened?
It works tho, a week after modding was banned in GTA V rockstar talked their publisher into leaving mods alone.
>>
So basically Bethesda is in cahoots with Valve now. They don't wanna catch heat from Creation Club for too long.
>>
Well if anything that legitimizes review flipping, because then it's not the actual review that matters but the change of the review over time.
>>
>tfw you're a ching chong potato and can't speak english.
>>
>>389473692
What are you, a commie? paypal and patreon means only those pay who understand that creating content is hard work and isn't free by default, and they feel the creator has to be compensated. Which is in the current commie entitled special snowlake millenial generation, like 1 in 1000. CC on the other hand forces every single filthy cent-fucker monegoober to pay up. That means around 1000% more profit for content creators. Where is the downside? Maybe for filthy commies, but nobody gives a shit about them becasue they are on the wrong side of justice anyway.
>>
>>389471051
>language breakdown
for what purpose? Racists claiming people from a country don't count in the reviews?
>>
File: Steam.png (83KB, 224x263px) Image search: [Google]
Steam.png
83KB, 224x263px
>>389472793
>Are you seriously having a problem with paying people who create content?
yes, i already paid for the game, why do i need to pay for things inside the fucking game?
>>
>>389473805
No, I mean such as yourself.
>>
>>389474071
Man, you're trying too hard
This bait is just sloppy
>>
>>389471729
you are just using racism to defend corporations you like, it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>389472793
Alright Todd. Alright.
>>
>>389474108
do you speak mandarin? why read the mandarin reviews?
>>
>>389474071
> Where is the downside?
Don't repair what is not broken.
How's that for a downside?
>>
>>389474108
yeah, we can filter out anything they speak south of Texas and mandarin so we only see opinions that matter
>>
>>389474136
Maybe because you haven't paid for EXTRA content created by DIFFERENT PEOPLE after the game was released? How in the world can you think that the content created by independent content creators should be included in the base game? Dude, you are seriously detached from how the real world works. No wonder you have no job and income.
>>
>That guy who try to defend microtransactions in singleplayer games
>>
>>389474274
Except it's broken and if you could read and comprehend what you read, you wouldn't have asked this stupid question you uneducated inbred hillbilly.
>>
>>389474191
All I hear is the music a defeated pussy's whimping. You can't retort because you also understand deep down in your rotten mind that I'm right.
>>
>>389474398
Shouldn't leftard whales like you stay in /pol/, or /co/? Safespaces are dead anyway.
>>
>>389471051
>Will this finally shut down all opinions that I disagree with?

Stop being a hypersensitive baby. If sites and services decide to include comment forms or review forms, there's really no sense in censoring feedback because someone like you whines loudly enough about it. Where does it stop? They would have to censor everybody to appease every possible side.

If it bothers you, either hide the comments or use a different site / service that completely disregards public feedback systems.
>>
>>389472793
yeah not to worry, i plan on pirating any mods behind a paywall, haven't paid for a game or DLC in 10 years, not starting now
>>
>>389474467
It's been what, 2 years now since paid mods? It got proved to be a piece of shit back then and people are still defending it. The creators don't get shit all.
>>
>>389473931
100% not legit review bomb when you don't even speak chinese. What the fuck do I care that some chingchongs are mad about something completely irrelevant to me? Do you see the problem already? This new shit is so you can actually filter and check if the reeee is actually something really relevant or completely irrelevant like the chinese shit.
>>
>>389474607
Don't reply to me nigger
>>
>>389472404

The DOTA2 one is a fair complaint, but not FO4
>>
>>389473996
Cahoots with themselves, they literally started the entire shitshow of fucking over customers with the original Oblivion Horse Armor. They know they just need to ride out the initial wave of hate and they'll be raking in cash.
>>
>>389474701
I wonder when Kotaku is going to have an article defending CC like when they defended the last attempt.

Since Kotaku is hated to such an extreme degree (not without due) I do wonder if some of the corporate shills in this thread will change their opinions if said article is published.
>>
>>389474701
I didn't get proved to be a piece of shit, though. Please don't take my words as support for the idea, but the matter of fact is that Valve pulled out because they couldn't stand the heat. Clearly Bethesda didn't appreciate that, hence the pullback from the workshop and towards their own platform. And while Valve have to keep good relations with their customers, because they're basically just a service provider now, Bethesda actually still make games people want to play. They have way more leverage to push this shit than Valve did. And it is my opinion that, slowly but successfully, they will. Maybe the next TES or FO game won't even allow exporting mods to non-cc formats.
>>
>>389474234
why would you need to read them? a graph isn't about individual reviews it's about aggregation. unless the issues are entirely related to a terrible localization it won't change a game from being good in english to bad in another language or vice versa
>>
>>389474020
It helps to separate "politically-driven" customer reviews from the quality of the game. It provides you with another axis of consideration. It's a good idea.
>>
>>389474675
>Sir I hardly think Steam reviews are an appropriate place to talk about "white genocide" and "cultural Marxism," could you please leave a serious review or just remove it?
>WOW TRIGGERED MUCH MUH FREE SPEECH DON'T CENSOR ME YOU STATIST COMMIE CHRIST WHERE DOES IT END

Do you entitled morons actually think you're in the right here?
>>
>>389471051
stfu todd shill
>>
This also helps the devs see if they fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>389474810
they aren't writing reviews for you dumbass, it's you that isn't relevant here
>>
>>389475150
I still have a hard time seeing what place a politics board has on a Japanese centric hobby forum.
>>
File: Game_2017-09-06_22-09-56.png (29KB, 1368x807px) Image search: [Google]
Game_2017-09-06_22-09-56.png
29KB, 1368x807px
PAID MODS ARE GOOD
>>
I hope it stops people who put hundreds of hours into a game and then add a negative review because it was early access and decided to stop development, even if the game has enough content that it doesn't need anymore updates. That always pissed me off.
>>
>>389475345
Oh yeah? Then why the fuck does it show overly negative for me, for something complete bullshit from my perspective? How are they relevant to me? Can you explain this, retard?
Fuck off, chingchong.
>>
>>389475498
>it was early access and decided to stop development
>game promises to release in a finished state
>it doesn't
>not a reason to be upset
Wew fucking lad
>>
>>389475498
Why the hell do you think it's not a legitimate thing to complain about? Why are there so many unintelligent post on this website like this?
>>
>>389475498
t. lazy lying early access dev
>>
>>389475412
WHAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY EDGE YOU LIBTARD SCUM?
>>
>>389475521
Dude, it shows the most recent/highest voted.

Its up to you to click those little radio buttons to sort. Its like reviews for any other fucking service like Amazon, Newegg etc.
If you only want to look at positive reviews, you can, and make your own decision based off of what you see.
Is like you're a child that need you hand held thru the process.
>>
>>389475412
>Japanese centric hobby forum.
Not anymore, pol is the biggest board on the site by far, not even /b/ has as many users
>>
File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
I don't care anymore Gaben, I joined the good guys today.
>>
>>389475498
What if you play a game a ton, a patch hits and it's fucking ruined. This unfortunately does happen quite a bit with online games.
Your review is valid to talk about the CURRENT STATE of said game.
As a consumer, when I make a purchase, I would like to know if the shit hit the fan and maybe something that was cool should be avoided now.
But I know I'm just throwing words at a corporate shill so whatever
>>
>>389476123
What the fuck? If I look at the overall reviews: overly negative. I won't know WHY THE FUCK is it overly negative by...sorting for only positive, and whatever the fuck else were you babbling about...? No, I had to dive into the steam forums, look for a thread discussing why the fuck was it review bombed...and only THERE was I able to learn that the fucking yellows were triggered by completely nonsensical.
So in conclusion, fuck you in the ass and I hope 10 billion chimpanzes ejaculate inside every hole of your whore mother at the same time, retard.
>>
>>389476163
But it shouldn't be.
>>
File: steam fanboy.png (64KB, 1089x581px) Image search: [Google]
steam fanboy.png
64KB, 1089x581px
>>
>>389476551
Amen.
>>
>>389472664
That 80% is all pirates though
>>
When the review bombers came for Steam, Gabe was ready. With an upraised hand he revealed his most powerful acolyte, the mighty statistician, and he spoke thus, "Let 68% of reviews fall within 1 standard deviation from the mean, 95% fall within 2 standard deviations, and 99.7% fall within 3. By the power of statistics let the histograms reveal outlier reviews clustered around certain time periods, and bring them into the light so that they may be eliminated from the data, so that the customers could draw relevant conclusions".

The Steam client trembled and it was so.
>>
>>389476393
So you did your research and learned what was what before making a purchase? Good for you, you did exactly what you should do.
You're supposedly capable of making decisions leading up to your purchase, whats the problem then? Does your enjoyment of something diminish if a bunch of Chinese vote bomb something? Shit, Steam already lets you sort by your language you turbo tard.
>>
>>389476713
Did you seriously just typed everything from this image?>>389476551 For what purpose,
>>
>>389471051
Why would it? If anything, this will increase it. Now we have an even better visual indicator of when and just how bad the devs fucked up.
>>
>>389476724
Are you retarded? Do you seriously not understand? I should not have had to do all that crap to find out what the fuck. With this new system, I will not have to ever again. And it's for the better. As it should be. Do you understand now? Fucking retards, I swear to god. How the fuck are you capable of living while being so unintelligent at the same time?
>>
>>389471729
THIS
ITS WHAT THEY DID TO TOTAL WARHAMMER UNTIL CA ADDING CHINKSPEAK
>>
>>389474071
>creating content is hard work
No it isn't. If it were hard work, then the people creating content would be putting forth much more of an effort to make money off of their mods instead of openly distributing their mods for free. Instead of making mods, they'd make their own game, which is VERY hard work compared to making a mod for a game.
>>
File: firefox_2017-09-06_22-28-34.png (115KB, 1285x888px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-09-06_22-28-34.png
115KB, 1285x888px
>>389476701
yeah sure, but even with all the piracy which is international
>>
>>389473258
>irregardless
>>
>>389473361
Jesus christ do you think the money goes straight to the developer of the mods? Bethesda takes 30% of it, fuckfart
>>
>>389472664
Lmao fucking Russians think they are relevant
>>
>>389476926
At no point did I ever say that what the OP's topic was about was a bad thing. More info for the consumer is good. But really it is just saving you from about 2 mouse clicks (selecting reviews for your language, and going to the forums) and maybe about 60 seconds of reading. Its just just a tool of convenience really.

Your the one that is taking it to an extreme dude... Doing the bare minimum of research before a purchase isn't ruining your life man. This change to Steam isn't going to save you dude.
>>
>>389477278
>>389477154
>>
>>389477128
>No it isn't.
Okay, if it isn't then why aren't you doing it for yourself? Surely, if it is not that big of a deal, not hard work at all, then you can just make it for yourself and you don't have to pay either way. Win-win, don't you think, smartass?
>>
>>389477154
>>389477315
numerous =/= relevant
>>
>>389476551
So again, it shows that people get pissed when devs do something scummy or put out shit updates
What does this change?
>>
>>389477437
Well fuck you then.
>>
>>389477301
You can downplay it all you want, but it doesn't challenge anything I said, so for what purpose? What are you trying to say? My point still stands and I'm still 100% correct.
>>
>>389477407
this is probably the worst attempt at an argument i've ever seen.

congratulations
>>
If reviews go from negative at launch and become increasingly positive over time you want to see it as well.
>>
>>389477582
It's so bad that you couldn't even put up one single argument against it. Nice going, pal. You really did get your point across. Get lobotomy.
>>
File: 1438324851406.jpg (62KB, 699x556px) Image search: [Google]
1438324851406.jpg
62KB, 699x556px
>>389472793
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1012KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1012KB, 480x270px
>>389477407
shut the fuck up im trying to work hard here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iXD2QS653Q
>>
>>389472793
>paying people who create content?
>creators only get 100 dollars for weeks worth of work
>rights and all revenue go straight to bethesda
Yeah, "paying" content creators
>>
>>389474402
nobody asked then to make new content
>>
Sometimes I have a hard time telling when some anons on /v/ is being so contrarian that they would unironically start defending things like CC and actual real paid corporate shills

Guess there isn't much of a difference in the end other then one does it for free.
>>
>>389475110
maybe i just want to see if my country has shit taste
>>
So basically this just ends review bombing. Who thought that childish act would actually get them what they want?
>>
>>389477315
Yeah you play a bunch of garbage free 2 play shit and pirate the rest. You get butthurt over every fucking game that even realistically portrays your country or fucks up slightly with your obnoxious language. There's a reason Russians are the next in line for cancer right after BRs.
>>
>>389478247
It's not childish desu. If you bought a game and are unhappy with it's current state you give it a negative review. Why on earth would you give it a positive review if it's turning to shit?
>>
>>389478247
It may end it if you're not Chinese, but otherwise what difference would it make?
>>
Bet my balls this is entirely in response to the Creative Club shitstorm
>>
>the only form of protest pc gamer have is killed by valve
>retards see them as the good guys
How long until these fools wake up and start turning in Valve?
>>
>>389478395
Yeah, you right my fellow Estonian.
>>
>>389478423
Have you ever read Steam reviews, or no?
>>389478647
>Estonian
No one knows about your petty grudges either nigger.
>>
>>389478517
Gabe Newell is a huge supporter and defender of paid mods because he's a greedy slob.
>>
>>389475150
None of the reviews are like this.
>>
>>389478718
I read them. The text is often gibberish. But in 99% of the cases the ratio of positive and negative reviews are fair.

With the 1% being if a company causes a PR nightmare.
>>
File: 38RXwSv[1].png (18KB, 334x155px) Image search: [Google]
38RXwSv[1].png
18KB, 334x155px
>>389479029
>>
>>389478913
Good luck convincing him.
Some people think that ANY amount of decent in a review/opinion is le pol boogie man even when it has absolutely nothing to do with politics or otherwise.
Even so much as bringing up pol is like the Godwin rule now.
>>
File: 7EaM9Ke[1].png (20KB, 331x171px) Image search: [Google]
7EaM9Ke[1].png
20KB, 331x171px
>>389479029
>>389479080
Has a shit ton of mods and one of the updates broke his game
>>
File: SZ4sZQN[1].png (10KB, 443x160px) Image search: [Google]
SZ4sZQN[1].png
10KB, 443x160px
>>389479132
>>389479080
>>389479123
>>389479029
>>
File: Vdwv5w5[1].png (12KB, 325x165px) Image search: [Google]
Vdwv5w5[1].png
12KB, 325x165px
>>389479171
These are LITERALLY all on the front page of this games review page.
>>
>>389479171
I don't know why you responded to me >>389479123
>>
>>389479298
I don't know why I did either. My bad.

Anyway, moving on to the next page, there's about two or three legitimate reviews, and then a slew of "MUH DLC :(" and not actually comments on the quality of the fucking game.
>>
>>389474402
Kill yourself, worthless corporate cocksucking drone. Curse the day cancer like you ran out of mediums to ruin and jumped at videogames because its the cool trend.
>>
My only review is a thumbs down for GTAV when single player mods got removed. What does this mean for me?
>>
>>389479752
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>389478150
Its pure contrarianism, they are trash people with garbage taste and irrelevant opinions, so they have to bring attention to themselves somehow.
>>
I hope it's backwards compatible. Would be fun to see how Rust or Day Z reviews changed over time.
>>
>>389479403
>can't play the game
>give it a negative review
uuhh unfair!!
>>
>>389472342
>What is your definition?

Whatever makes a good thread to get (You)'s on /v/
>>
>>389480339
>get the game for free and your shit PC can't run it
>this game deserves a negative review prompting other people not to buy it for my specific problem

I didn't realize I was arguing with review bombers themselves. I'm not a corporate dick sucker but I'm not a childish idiot either. Thinking is hard I know, you should do it one day.
>>
>>389474827
No it's not.

>company makes product C
>whine about product B because of it
>>
>>389479123
>decent
>>
>>389480595

I mean his complaint about people complaining about Artifact and HL3 by review bombing DOTA2 is valid. I'm saying people doing that are dumbasses.
>>
>>389480823
That is pretty weird. Dota2 is tangentially related and all it would do is rustle up mobafags to troll back. If you really cared why not review bomb the Half Life 2 games?
>>
>>389480362
People that pretend to be retarded to get (You)s are subhuman, they're nothing but animals
I get why they do it, but what a miserable existence.
>>
>steam reviews
>steam as a platform
>steam community
>steam in general

holy fuck I can't breathe
>>
>>389478517
I'd bet more heavily on the whole Artifact/Dota 2 review bomb
>>
>>389480550
Even free products can be shit and a waste of time.
And reviews are all about the experience of the user.

Maybe you should start thinking before you spread your butthurt all over 4chan.
>>
>>389471051
They should add a filter so that you don't see any reviews with the following words in them:

-DRM
-Denuvo
-Mods

And have it balance out the review score respectively.
>>
>>389482356
EA shill please.
>>
File: 1471871815524.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1471871815524.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>389480550
>I didn't realize I was arguing with review bombers themselves
Maybe you should go back, where you can lick corporate boots in peace
>>
>>389474402
>release shit game
>mods fix it
>start charging for mods

>hurr durr you must be unemployed if you don't like it
>why can't you just be a good goy like me
>>
>>389471729
Pretty much this fucking chinks, and lets not get started when they complain about a game having universal price "but muh muh games price get reduced in my country"
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.