[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4 is 3% away from being knocked down to a "Mixed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Fallout 4 on Steam.png (196KB, 376x351px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 4 on Steam.png
196KB, 376x351px
Fallout 4 is 3% away from being knocked down to a "Mixed reviews" score.
What effect will this have on Bethesda's future decisions?
>>
abso-fucking-lutely nothing.
>>
File: 1504067588271.png (42KB, 460x332px) Image search: [Google]
1504067588271.png
42KB, 460x332px
>>389470902
>What effect will this have on Bethesda's future decisions?
Why do you think they give a shit about steam reviews? They get most of their sales from consoles, they could care less about the screaming chimpanzees on steam.
>>
>>389470902
let's all buy the game and then give it a bad score, THAT will show them!
>>
>>389471017
These are the same people that wont give Obsidian the reins due to the low review scores.

If any asinine game company cares, it's Bethesda.
>>
>>389471037
You can review it if you played in the free weekend.
>>
>implying they care about opinions
They already have your money, and their main source of money are console slaves, now pick that mod.
>>
>>389470902
>people have played FO4
why?
>>
>>389471124
Oh so you can form your opinion on a double digit hour RPG in a couple of play sessions on a weekend. Right..
>>
Jack shit.
>>
They won't give a shit.
>>
>>389470902
The Creation Club will be removed by the end of the month. Those of you saying that review-bombing isn't effective are straight up wrong. Review-bombing got them to remove paid mods last time and it's also worked on way bigger companies than Bethesda like Rockstar and Activision.
>>
>>389470902
None because they don't care about the angry basement dwelling autist demographic.
>>
>>389471602
It has to be removed otherwise the Fallout 4 Script Extender WILL NEVER work again.
>>
Nothing. The game was released a year ago and anyone who was going to buy it on Steam already has.

They'll just move on to the next game and prebundle the creation shit into that one
>>
>>389471694
So?
>>
>>389471085
I know this is bait, but obsidian falling so far behind that a full third of the map is unplayable and the fiasco that was the DLC was more important to obsidian getting kicked to the curb then their mediocre reviews.
>>
>>389470976
fpbp
>>
>creation club removed
>only avenue for passion people (modders) to get a foot in the industry/compensation for their work is removed
>modders stop modding

...we did it?
Don't act like you shitstains don't use eli's mods on the reg.
>>
>>389471851
>Literally every single quest mod, every survival mod, every UI mod, every fucking mod that does something besides add cosmetics cannot work without the F4SE
Do you know how shit Skyrim is to mod without SKSE? Imagine that.
>>
>>389471883
>paid mods
Nice going bethesdafag.
>>
>>389470976
This. Game is too old for them to care anymore. If you faggots wanted to raid reviews you should've done it at release.
>>
>>389471124
When did fallout 4 have a free weekend? I'm genuinely asking because my computer has been dead for 2 months and might not have heard of it getting one.
>>
>>389472407
3-4 months ago or so
>>
File: 18j48weujcgewjpg.jpg (80KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
18j48weujcgewjpg.jpg
80KB, 800x666px
>>389470902
>What effect will this have on Bethesda's future decisions?
>>
>>389470902
It'll make them sneakier.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.