[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>immortal >handsome >powerful >"woe is me, my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: latest[3].png (643KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[3].png
643KB, 600x800px
>immortal
>handsome
>powerful
>"woe is me, my blood is cursed, I'm a monster, etc."

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
identity crisis.
>>
woe is me, my blood is cursed, I'm a monster
>>
>>389470420
His father is like the most evil motherfucker in the setting and he will never go away. You'd be ashamed to have that as a dad too, unless you were an edgelord.
>>
>>389470594
>hundreds of years old
>still has daddy issues

For fuck's sake, Alucard.
>>
File: Soma.Cruz.full.293071[1].jpg (184KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Soma.Cruz.full.293071[1].jpg
184KB, 749x1000px
>immortal
>handsome
>powerful
>"woe is me, my soul is cursed, I'm a monster, etc."

What a pussy.
>>
>>389470420
His dad is Dracula himself and he GT to watch his own mother burn alive at the stake (one of the worse things you can do to a human being) and then proceed to watch said dad go ape shit. Add to the fact that he's essentially immortal, will outlive any human that e gets close to and you've got a sad little man.

Tldr Dude's got too much to deal with.
>>
>>389471224
why doesnt he just use his magic powers to make an immortal waifu?
>>
>>389470420
He really should have gotten it on with the succubus in SotN, it would have mellowed him out.
>>
>>389470842
>some guy who is 10 years younger than me is the lord of darkness and has a childhood Japanese school friend even though he's an exchange student
What am I doing with my life?
>>
>>389470420
Somebody didn't play Aria of Sorrow.
>>
>>389470420
Emo

What? You honestly thought there was a more deep and complex explanation?
>>
>>389470420
>immortal
Everyone you fall in love with dies around you
>handsome
Pale as fuck and sharp fangs are only attractive to fat 14 year old goth girls
>powerful
I guess you're 14 too
>>
>>389471884
I did. Why?
>>
>>389472005
Alucard is a goth kid, not emo.
>>
>>389472361
t. nu-male
>>
>>389470420
>>389470842
it seems to be implied that being of dracula's blood makes you inherently evil and you have to actively fight against it to not be a piece of shit

it's like a paarthunax situation
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.