[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 9 days left for the new Dishonored. Fuck you, I'm hyped.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: 1497297863007.jpg (699KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497297863007.jpg
699KB, 1920x1080px
Only 9 days left for the new Dishonored. Fuck you, I'm hyped. Can't wait to kill the black eyed flaming homo.
>>
Hell yeah
Wish we were playing as Daud but oh well
Billie is fine too
>>
File: 1409340567700.jpg (58KB, 691x470px) Image search: [Google]
1409340567700.jpg
58KB, 691x470px
>inb4 /pol/ starts complaining about minorities and women again
>>
>>389468909
You got beat
>>
I swear to the fucking outsider, if they are going to pull a whoever kills the outsider becomes the outsider i'm gonna flip my shit.
>>
>>389468740
ayo *smacks lips* hol up ^pulls down pants* SO YOU BE SAYING [furious licking of lips] WE WUZ *waggles tongue* DISHONORED AND SHIT?
>>
so u be sayin
>>
>>389468875
>>389468909
>>389469138
>Billie Lurk is one of the most interesting and well-developed characters from the original game
>hyped as fuck to see her return
>niggers from /tv/ and /pol/ start chimping out with their epic maymays every time this game comes up

Same with the retards who were bitching about Emily being the main character even though she was always the most canonically important character and is the only logical choice for a protagonist, seeing as how the entire game is literally just a setup for her story.

But no, these fucking faggots who never played the original have to shit over one of the best original franchises in a long time.

>>389468798
As much as I want to play as Daud again, his story is over, and it should stay that way. I'm actually kind of upset that he's in this game as well as a book because the poor guy's been through enough and I just want him to have some kind of happy ending.
>>
File: storjk.jpg (39KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
storjk.jpg
39KB, 600x316px
>>389468987
there must always be an outsider at the void.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to kill Outsider?

I only played the original plus DLC's but it looked like he's a pretty chill divine entity.

Is it because Billy is a violent nigger who *smacks lips and kills you just because you don't fit her twisted idea of justice and doesn't even bother to try and comprehend your motives*?
>>
>>389469645
I still wish we went with different characters for Dishonored 2. As in, entirely new people. Going with a retread of Dishonored 1 with even Delilah showing back was a mistake, in my opinion.

Apparently, this is the game that caps it all off and ends that storyline, though.
>>
>>389469729
It's because he gave both Daud and Delilah powers. He's "chill" but still goes around giving insane people powers, which end up causing calamities that make thousands suffer. Yeah, he also gives powers to the people that solve those problems, but if not for him, they wouldn't exist to begin with.
>>
>>389469809
Not that guy but I didn't mind having Emily and Corvo back, Delilah as the villain again was a but shit though.
>>
>>389469729
This is a guy who gives random people unstoppable magic powers and encourages them to go murder people for FUN.

Corvo and Daud can kill tons of people, and that's nothing compared to Granny Rags. And those are only the people who have the mark, there are countless more driven mad by runes.

At some point you realize that even though the Overseers are draconian murderous nutjobs who kidnap and kill children as well as anyone unfortunate enough to get accused of witchcraft, their actions are totally understandable and perhaps even justified considering that the Outsider can brainwash anyone into a crazy zombie or just send someone to murder half the city whenever he gets bored.
>>
>>389469729
Daud and Billie are trying to transfer blame the the Outsider, by claiming all the bad things happened because people got powers.

If I had to guess, I'd assume Billie or Daud, or even some other character tells them to stop being retarded and accept that they made their own choices.
>>
>>389470084
While I was playing the original I got the impression that it was implied that the world of Dishonored is pretty shit as it is and that it deserves that. Some sort of divine punishment that may look a little bit twisted to a human. I see now I was wrong and devs took the black and white route and decided to go with kill le bad guy and restore the justissssss XD What a shame.
>>
we sum finna
>>
Isn't it just a DLC?

Can't you play a non-black character?
>>
dont be telling me this is 60 bucks
>>
>>389468740
>implying you'll get to kill him

Here's how it'll go in the end: you'll get all the magic shit or whatever that's supposed to kill him and right when you're about to finish him off he'll casually poof it all away and the big tweest will be that he was just toying with you all along.
>>
/pol/ autists have ruined any dishonored or assassin's creed thread for the foreseeable future.
nice one retards
>>
>>389468740
But I dont want to kill him. One of the ending will be to join him and dont kill him.

You know its not a new Dishonored, its a dlc
>>
>>389470170
It just feels contrived to have them lose on their throne yet again.
>>
>>389470346
>I got the impression that it was implied that the world of Dishonored is pretty shit as it is and that it deserves that
You got the impression that the world deserved maniacs going around killing empresses and causing suffering? Wow.
>>
>>389470316
>>389470346
People decided having a crazily totalitarian religious order that goes around kidnapping children to indoctrinate and murder anyone who picks up a bone charm is a good idea, because at least they're slightly effective at stopping the Outsider's bullshit.

It's not really clear if the Outsider is just another part of the fucked-up world or if he's actively causing things to get fucked-up, but he's absolutely the cause of a whole lotta pain and misery.

He's an Old One though, so I doubt these two will actually manage to kill him.
>>
>>389470591
it's 30 bucks
>>
>>389469645
>>Billie Lurk is one of the most interesting and well-developed characters from the original game
Shes a filthy backstabber and should never talk to daud again.
Bringing her back was a mistake.
I would rather play a dlc with Granny.
>>
>>389470316
I imagine that at the very least there will be a dialogue with The Outsider where he rightfully tells them as much.
>>
>>389470538
>Isn't it just a DLC?
Basically, but it is stand-alone and doesn't run out of Dishonored 2.

>Can't you play a non-black character?
No
>>
>>389470905
>he got the chaos ending

Canonically she gave up everything to save Daud and tell Delilah to fuck off.
>>
>>389468740

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI
>>
>>389470702
I don't think the game will let you join him, but I imagine there will be a non-lethal way to dispose of him.
>>
>Playing a SJW infected game
No way fag.
>>
>>389470606
I guarantee you this isn't happening because if it did, everyone would cry about how the game is meaningless and nothing you do matters, etc.
That is what they should do, though. That would be the kino way to go about it.
>>
File: :^).png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
:^).png
56KB, 491x585px
>>389470905
Yeah, but she saves Daud from imprisonment now, so it's even.
>>
>>389471146
nah, you'll just fuck him up a lot and destroy his mind for a while, but he'll be a dreaming god and still power runes and shit won't get much better.
>>
>>389469645

>nigger Lurk does literally nothing during Dishonored 2 except lusting over sokolov and leaving a diary of how much she loves lesbian sex

nae
>>
>>389471129
This, get some standards cunts
>>
>>389468740
>Death of the Outsider

How exactly are they going to kill a literal god with the ability to stop time? They couldn't kill one guy he just handed a few powers to.
>>
>>389471129
>>389471435
Don't post here if you haven't played the games.
>>
>>389471538
The whole game builds up to it. They're gonna be getting powerful void artifacts. The Outsider isn't as almighty as he looks. People can use Void powers without his direct approval. Zhukov from the novel proves as much
>>
If they get around to making Dishonored 3, it better not still revolve around characters tied to the assassination of the Empress in the first game
>>
>>389471538
>How exactly are they going to kill a literal god with the ability to stop time?
He's a white male, that's all you need to know.
>>
>>389473154
Make it set in Tyvia, have characters like Emily only be mentioned in passing. Only Sokolov returns as a cameo, since he's from the area.
>>
WE
>>
Still mad they removed Chaos because of crybabies
>>
>>389471041
nah she was just "im sorry I thought you were weak so I could backstab you but you were still too strong for me. Once I realized that I tried to change my mind but it was too late and I got my many of my comrades killed. Pls dont kill me"
She deserved that sword I shoved in her gut
>>
>>389473606
tyvia is the snowy land, right? Might be cool. I at least hope for some insight on pandyssia. That place seems whack
>>
File: something is fishy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
something is fishy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389471129
>SJW infected game
>most females are either maids, whores or psycho witches
>the main character of the next game had an alcoholic mother, her father left her and now she's a criminal
i don't see it
>>
>>389475004
Yeah. I thought for sure that was where Dishonored 3 would be set.
>>
>>389475297
You got the story twisted. Billie's mother died and her father is the alcoholic one.
>>
>Things are bad... Do you think the city could get any worse?
>NEVER DOUBT IT
>>
>>389475004
where would you go in pandyssia? i remember reading that all colonizations attempts failed
>>
>>389475582
'Another stinking mouth, that’s what my mother said. A mouth that’d need feeding for years on, then would sass her every time it would open. First words I can remember, her saying that. When she’d drunk for so long that her eyes stopped working for good - drunk an ocean, it seemed to me - I left the patched up shack we called home.'
>>
File: 1476661525381.jpg (41KB, 215x324px) Image search: [Google]
1476661525381.jpg
41KB, 215x324px
Might as well kill off the Outsider since they already killed any mistique he had in 2. I'm still pissed about that. Instead of being a crazy whale god, he was just some nerd that got sacrificed by a cult and became what he was because reasons.
>>
>>389475726
Maybe have it set in the middle of a large scale attempt to colonize it. Doesn't seem like much fun, though.
>>
>>389469645
She wasn't even in the original game, she was a DLC character that existed solely to be your morality meter.
>>
>>389475897
That's not Billie, that's an account from a generic whaler.

If you use the heart on Billie in 2, you can hear about her mother dying and her father being an alcoholic.
>>
I really like Dishonored 1 & 2, I loved the DLC for Dishonored 1 but I'm not excited to play Death of the Outsider at all.

Something about Cyborg-Billie turns me completely off, I never thought she was a compelling character in either game, I'm just not interested I guess.
>>
>once great gaming studio hastily retcons their only good franchise for feminist and SJW internet virtue signaling points

>destroying your only good game series for people who didn't even buy it

Fuck off nigger lovers, so suck a trannies dick if you love it so much
>>
>>389476203
>Something about Cyborg-Billie turns me completely off
I don't know man, probably """her""" being ugly as all fucking hell has something to do with it
>>
>>389475726
I dunno. Maybe you would need to look for some ancient artifacts and shit. I imagine pandyssia to be like that island from the king kong movie. With nasty creatures and cannibal tribes.
>>
>>389476224
There were no retcons, though.
>>
>>389476135
what? http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Meeting_Daud
>>
>>389476461
they retconed the entire high chaos route from 1. They also made outsider a cunt and now want to kill him off
>>
>>389476487
Here are all the heart quotes from Billie:
>Some nights, she wakes choking, hearing the screams of a young girl - watching her mother die
>She is a woman formed of three fathers: A drunkard, a killer and an artist
Killer refers to Daud, artist refers to Sokolov, drunkard refers to her biological father.
>>
>western games

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>389476461
Billie and the outsider both had MAJOR retcons going from 1 to 2, and now they're doing it again with this nigger expansion.

Go fuck yourself shill, your game series and studio deserves death.
>>
>>389468740
Yeah the new powers seem fun, will probably get around to it.
>>
>>389476912
That's not what a retcon is, you moron. Of course they're using one canonical way of advancing the story as the past. How else would you have a sequel?
>>
>>389477028
>>389477028
>Billie and the outsider both had MAJOR retcons going from 1 to 2
How about you list them, you stupid faggot? What was retconned?
>>
>>389477124
make it about other characters and vaguely reference the event of the first game
>>
>>389477252
Even then, they would have to "retcon" something. Just mentioning Emily's existence as the Empress would "retcon" you possibly killing her at the end of the first game.
>>
>>389474389
What about chaos being removed?
>>
>>389477252
>>389477403
mentioning dunwall AT ALL would retcon the first game because in high chaos the entire city is destroyed by the plague eventually
>>
>>389477452
There's no chaos in Death of the Outsider. No longer does the game change events based on how many people you killed in previous levels.
>>
>>389477674
there are no more bull rats or bloodflies to feed on bodies
>>
>>389477849
Those weren't the only things Chaos affected. People would be way bigger assholes in high chaos. Some events would play out differently.
>>
>>389477674
Does this mean there is only one ending too?
>>
>>389478081
No, events are still gonna depend on who you kill, which decisions you take, if you take targets out lethally or non-lethally, etc.
>>
This thread is auto saging
>>
>>389478273
You can thank the idiot WE posters.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.