[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, this explains why Western games are such shit. http://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18

File: capture.png (89KB, 680x642px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
89KB, 680x642px
Well, this explains why Western games are such shit.
http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/features/splatoon-2-hideo-kojima-nintendo-japanese-games-w501322
>>
>splatoon

Hahahaha, delusional weeb retards
>>
>>389466945
>Japan doesn't care about graphics

Lel, Konami & Square have almost gone bankrupt chasing graphics
>>
>>389466945
yeah, all western games are shit, and all japanese games are great

you binary-thinking moron
>>
Kojima is a hack, this is no surprise.
>>
>>389467082
Outside of MGS5 I don't remember Konami doing much related to graphics, SE has always been graphics whores because they think that is what sells their FF games though
>>
>>389467082
>>389467108
>what is a statistical majority
>>
>Kojima
>the hack who desperately wants to make movie games
>we don't care about who you play or the story
>>
>>389466945
>in Japan a pitch is a page, maybe two
it also explains why Japanese storytelling is so awful
Lol literally admitting the reason why your highschool demon girl plot sucks and ends with cliches like "it was all a dream!" is because it wasn't really a focus or concern.

>>389467493
the majority of games from both sides are shit.
>>
>>389467763

As opposed to the western:
>"Long ago in a world just like middlearth an evil demon..."
>"Quite shortly after a zombie outbreak in the USA..."
>"It's the far distant future, the space marine...."
>>
File: mass-effect-3-extended-cut-0033.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mass-effect-3-extended-cut-0033.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>389467763
>it also explains why Japanese storytelling is so awful
It's not like west is so good at it either
>>
>>389467082

Konami has never been in fiscal danger. Ever. They're just jews.
>>
t. kojima, who after 3 years still hasn't said how death stranding will play, and instead is focusing on who is in the game
>>
>>389467108
but that's true.
>>
>>389466945
This has been out in the open for a long ass time.

There are multiple producers of "movies that are sometimes games":

-Bioware
-Naughty Dog
-other ones I'm too lazy to think of

In the West, video games are movies first and games seventh.
>>
>>389473373
Naughty Dog doesn't have producers, retard.
>>
>>389467763
>Lol literally admitting the reason why your highschool demon girl plot sucks and ends with cliches like "it was all a dream!" is because it wasn't really a focus or concern.

First of all committ suicide for typing "lol literally"

Second, that's a good thing. If you want a good story pick up a book. Who goes "HMM I WANT A REALLY GOOD STORY... I WILL PLAY A VIDEO GAME xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's retard logic and anyone who thinks that way is mentally disabled. If you want an enthralling story then stick to mediums that do it five thousand times better.
>>
>>389473417
Re-read that sentence Anon
>>
>>389466945
This doesnt explain anything. A game can be bad with story or without. A game is judged by all its aspects, not just one. A game can have little story and still be shit. We've seen this many times throughout history.
>>
>>389473565
Get out of my East v. West thread, anon.
>>
>>389473417
Sony...Retard
>>
>>389473629
>muh superior jap games

No.
There's thousands of shit jap games as there are shit non jap games.
>>
File: 1453825817332.png (21KB, 270x321px) Image search: [Google]
1453825817332.png
21KB, 270x321px
>>389473417
Dumbass
>>
Some of the best and most iconic and popular games in the world literally don't have a story at all.
>>
File: Microsoft.png (260KB, 914x812px) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft.png
260KB, 914x812px
>>389466945
>>
File: night-trap-rerelease-pic-0f5a0.jpg (91KB, 789x605px) Image search: [Google]
night-trap-rerelease-pic-0f5a0.jpg
91KB, 789x605px
>western games
>>
File: 543.png (145KB, 291x278px) Image search: [Google]
543.png
145KB, 291x278px
>>389473753
>to be art,much like film
>>
>>389466945
>You think you know what we want better than we know what we want?
We think we know what you don’t know you want.

You think you know what you want. But we know what you will want once you understand it. There has to be some effort from the player to play ball with the developer, just like in a restaurant where there is a course menu. You enter the restaurant, and this is the course today. It’s displayed outside the restaurant. When you enter the restaurant, you know what you’re going to eat. Once you’re inside, if you want to eat something different, that’s not how it works.

Much prefer this line of thinking when creating games. Instead of always pandering to the audience by giving them exactly what they say(GIVE US HALF LIFE 3), games in Japan try to give you something brand new they think you will love
>>
>>389474976
I sure do love those gacha and panchinko games that exist to take my money, but they were made for that reason right?
>>
>>389475503
What's funny is you type this out, yet that type of shit is now under HEAVY regulation in Japan and that type of regulation is starting to be enforced in other Asian countries. You know where it isn't? The United States, enjoy your fucking loot crates.
>>
File: HolyTrinityOfTrash.jpg (2MB, 1824x1585px) Image search: [Google]
HolyTrinityOfTrash.jpg
2MB, 1824x1585px
>Japan make non pandering quality gam-
>>
>>389466945
These people forget that JRPGs and visual novels exist.
>>
>>389475918
Thry are pandering to people who like videogames instead of movie lovers,what's wrong with that?
>>
>>389473490
Projecting much.

Lots of games have great stories, but i dont expect a shmup to have a fleshed out story like an rpg would have. Should tetris have a deep storyline? No, it doesnt match the gameplay. Its just a time waster. If legend of zelda didnt have a storyline the game would not be as big of a hit as it is, but it also had to have good gameplay. the synergy of games is what creates memorable experiences. The characters you love and the addicting gameplay all mixed together into a hands on experience that is like a book and a movie, but youre in control of how things pan out. Even shit storylines like re1 are beloved by fans for the bad voice acting, but its the storyline that gives you that atmosphere in the gamplay. If there was no introduction or character driven storyline what the fuck would it be? U are in a mansion and you have to kill zombies. There is no mystery to solve, no frantic back and forth searching for key items to progress the plot. It would be like less than cod zombie mode. It would be resident evil pacman edition. It would literally just be mercanaries mode (which would be fun, but not resident evil like we know it).

Your blatant disregard and ignorance of video games is disgusting, yet you have the gull to spout out your rhetoric like a brainwashed automaton. Keep pushing your "video games dont need stories" bullshit and die away from here.
>>
>>389475918
>japs pander to their audience
>westacucks pander to dyed hair feminists and PC twitter people
>>
File: kat.jpg (162KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
162KB, 1024x992px
>>389475807
Under heavy regulation and still manages to be worse than any lootbox in any AAA game by a large margin.
>>
>>389476080
>but i dont expect a shmup to have a fleshed out story like an rpg would have
>Keep pushing your "video games dont need stories" bullshit and die away from here

But Shmups literally don't need stories,nice contradiction there.
>>
>>389476069
Yeah that's why those games i posted have dogshit gameplay compared to most jrpgs or how senran is even more braindead than musou shit and ONLY get away with it because they spend all their budget making the girls look hot.

I'm so happy gust is dying and senran keeps selling worse in each new installment
>>
>>389476126
You will never stop stupid people from spending money anon. And loot style things are basically a main-stay in modern Western games at this point. Why do you think the term "Whale" exists.
>>
Just look at how western developers handle final bosses.

That's all you need to know. They're either QTEs or don't even exist.
>>
>>389476286
At least they have gameplay
>>
>>389476126
I don't know how you can get worse than "spend real life money to maybe get what you want, possibly"
>>
>>389467363
Are you kidding?

Do you even remember how amazing MGS3 looked? Oh wait, you were probably nine when it was released.
>>
>>389476263
Duh, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 250px-LTG_rapeface.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-LTG_rapeface.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>389476110
>japan pander to thirsty retarded otaku's and games sell like shit

>west pander to respectable people who actually get women irl and sell big bucks
>>
File: fuck you I'm a sword.jpg (264KB, 760x1195px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you I'm a sword.jpg
264KB, 760x1195px
>>389466945
I know for a fact most Japanese studios have the jobs of animator and rigger rolled into one which usually results in much more creative and better looking animations if they have the money for it. Crazy monster designs also help, I guess.
>>
This article really changes tone when you remember Kojima is a massive fucking westaboo with a hardon for Hollywood.
>>
>>389476263
Just because certain games dont need stories, doesnt mean there should be no storylines in video games.

Wtf kind of idiot uses this retarded flawed logic to try and prove a point? Only on /vr/. Kek
>>
>>389476472
>>japan pander to thirsty retarded otaku's and games sell like shit
Persona 5 sold well

>>west pander to respectable people who actually get women irl and sell big bucks
Gone Home didn't sell well
>>
>>389476472
This is a fucking video
>>
>>389476356
Because western mentality in general is flawed in how it wants to equate games with movies in the effort to make them seem artistic. To a degree "gamey elements" have become a negative instead of celebrating that interactive aspect which defines video games.
>>
>>389475807
>heavy regulation

Yeah despite being a billion dollar industry. So regulated.
>>
>>389476387
>At least they have gameplay

The gameplay is as barebones as shit like uncharted, stop pretending like a damage controlling bitch that you play shit like nep for gameplay when real shit like Ys is out there
>>
>>389476307
"Whales" existed long before lootboxes or mobile games, that shit started with Korean and Chinese games long before it crept into Western gaming.

>>389476389
The difference between spending a few hundred and a few thousand, at least in AAA games you get something that took some time to model rather than a... drawing of a character in a swimsuit? Not defending Western lootboxes, but Japan isn't an example to use for better developers.
>>
File: 1467058152137.jpg (182KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1467058152137.jpg
182KB, 2048x1536px
>>389476472
>this is your typical Skyrim player

So this is the power...of WRPG....damn
>>
>>389476595
>Persona 5 sold well

Nights of Azure 2 sold like garbage

>Gone Home didn't sell well

Crash has sold well
>>
>>389471916
Kojima isn't a primary developer, level creator or etc. He did some programming work on SpaceNauts but has always been primarily a Director, (shit) Writer or weird hybrid Producer.
KojiPro puts out incredibly mechanically solid games, its not Kojima building that.
>>
>>389476656
You have to draw a line what a Japanese AAA game is for that to make sense, though. It's your FF13 and such where they go all-in with graphics. Don't confuse that with some low budget dungeon crawling RPG where drawn assets indeed are the main draw.
>>
>>389467053
Splatoon is amazing at its core. It's just too bad Nintendo fucks it over with the shittiest online they can possibly get away with.
>>
Western Approach = Build the world, Created mechanics within that world

Eastern Approach = Create Mechanics, Build the world around those Mechanics
>>
>>389476795
Wow it's like our random generalizations aren't absolute, what a revelation
>>
File: 1497046886193.jpg (580KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1497046886193.jpg
580KB, 1800x1012px
>>389476682
>this is your typical nepfag

So this is the power...of bottom barrel tier JRPGs....damn
>>
>>389476953
is bottom left a frog?
>>
>>389476797
I think you're underestimating the role of a director, especially when someone like Kojima is in that role and he likens his projects to directing a movie. Nothing ends up in a game without his approval or following his vision to some capacity. This is doubly so true for Kojima who clearly took reigns in MGS1 onward because he wasn't content how others couldn't realize what he wanted in Policenauts, for example.
>>
Kojima talking about gameplay focused design. Funny.
>>389476069
Sophie has gameplay that is significantly more complex than at least half western games. You are a literal retard if you think it's Uncharted level barebone. What's barebone about that game is everything else but gameplay.
>>
>>389476923
You can't even name 5 fucking Japanese games that went past the million sales mark, get the fuck out of here
>>
File: the hope of all butts.png (226KB, 484x523px) Image search: [Google]
the hope of all butts.png
226KB, 484x523px
>>389466945
Some of what he's saying is very apt, but a significant portion of it I feel is merely reflecting what simply "works" and not what is "ideal."

Certainly it would be ideal if, for example, the player in Splatoon 2 was able to pick whatever mode and map they wanted at any time and still have it be fun. While this is possible, Nintendo chooses not to do it in order to focus their scope and ensure shuffle everyone around into new experiences so that the game stays fresh (no pun intended).

So really I think that argument about the game designer always going for what they want and not what the player wants is neither bullshit nor spot-on because, really, at the end of the day, game design decisions are either good or bad regardless of who made them (either the player or the developer).

I mean, it's not hard to point out Japanese games that suffered greatly because the developer was too headstrong in their decision-making. Look at a vast quantity of Sonic games in the last 10 years. The greatest one out of all of them was made by a Western team of former players, while the Japanese team full of "honorable" old-timers who are experienced with their craft keeps making these silly half-flops all the time.
>>
>>389477119
Any Dragon Quest game

Easy
>>
>>389473490
>If you want a good story pick up a book.
That, right there, is some of the most retarded thinking ever. Why bother reading books that aren't the dictionary? I could just watch a play instead. Obviously plays tell stories thousands of times better than books.

A game's focus should be on gameplay, sure. But there is no rule against story driven games, and some of the most iconic games of all time had a great story. Planescape, MGS, Fallout, Warcraft 3, and the list goes on. Video games, as an interactive medium, can tell stories in ways no other medium can - just as books can tell stories in ways that games or film can, and film in ways games and books can.
>>
>>389477089
Don't kid yourself, your crafting trash could be played sleeping
>>
>>389476813
Or not be a dolt like OP and realize that every studio is completely different, English or Japanese.
Anyone can make comparisons to make the other look bad. Witcher 3 is a Polish developed game, released one of the biggest AAA games in the past decade for $60, and sold a DLC with more content in it than most AAA games for $20 without capitalizing on crappy DLC practices. Final Fantasy XV is a Japanese developed game released unfinished, sold for $60 and already has several worthless 1 hour DLC and MP crap that doesn't fix the game. They plan on selling you the finished game in bite sized DLC with future season passes rather than releasing a finished game.
>>
>>389477223
Yeah how many on PS4? The only list you can bring up is shit from 10 years ago. Literally only 2 games have sold a million on ps4 in japan and those are long established franchises. Everything else struggling 1/10 of that
>>
>>389477119
Dragon Quest
Splatoon
Final Fantasy
Pokemon
Mario Kart
>>
>>389466945
That's nice except practice has shown who does what in Japanese industry is incredibly important. How many fans gush over who's doing character designs or soundtrack in their games and buy them exclusively based on that? How many game series were left dead in the water their creators left?
>>
>>389476080
None of this proves games need stories, it show games can be improved with good stories. Many great games have no stories, but no great games have bad gameplay. That is the issue OP refrences when he says western games suck. They focus on the story and related elements, allowing the gameplay to suffer for it, whereas japan builds gameplay first and allows story to suffer. The japanese approach makes better games, simply because games can survive without a story. Having both will make a game better, sure, but it's not a requirement. A good story with bad gameplay is just a good movie ruined.
>>
File: Iwatarino.jpg (324KB, 500x1967px) Image search: [Google]
Iwatarino.jpg
324KB, 500x1967px
>>
>>389477119
BotW
Splatoon 2
ARMS
Mario Kart 8
1 2 Switch

This year, one company, one platform.
>>
>>389476472
>sell like shit
anon, japan games survive fine simply by doing fine in japan
>>
>>389477059
Yes, but Kojima specifically lets KojiPro run wild with ideas. Look up the dev notebook system for MGS2. He's a kitchen-sink style director, which is why his games go over-deadline and over-budget.
>>
>>389477359
Any AAA and AA japanese games released recently,you happy now?
>>
>>389466945
Explains why "generic" is such a common criticism of Western games these days, the gameplay is an afterthought, in a fucking video game the game itself is an afterthought, it's pathetic. Cool and creative shit exists in the lore and visuals alone, everything else including the gameplay is just a framing device for the "world".

Funny also considering Western narratives and settings are boring dogshit most of the time. We can't even do what we emphasize correctly.
>>
>>389466945
But that's kinda bullshit because alot of Western games have the most unoriginal characters and settings known to exist.
>>
>>389477479
Iwata was too pure and cuddly for this world.
>>
japan is a country of autism and their games feel like the product of autism, i have aspergers myself so i enjoy their games more than western games
>>
File: 1496966906579.jpg (134KB, 854x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496966906579.jpg
134KB, 854x720px
>>389477089
>Kojima talking about gameplay focused design. Funny.
Try actually looking at the interview before you start pulling out snarky comments, you ass-licking retard.
>>
Imagine if you gave those giant western budgets to the japanese what they could create.
>>
>>389477359
>uses PS4 as benchmark for games in Japan
Use handhelds, they're a better example
>>
>>389477517
>japan games survive fine simply by doing fine in japan

Yeah tell that to gust, games use to average 100k-200k and now shit is well below that
>>
>>389477737
I dunno, we always say that, but look at what happens when directors are actually told they have as much money as they want. Restriction breeds creativity.
>>
>>389477737
FF15
>>
>>389477787
>Use handhelds, they're a better example

Yeah ones from this gen? Switch only has splatoon that sold a million there and only minecraft on vita i think.
>>
>>389477737
Nothing.
>>
>>389466945
This is the mindset of /v/ as well. Make a thread for video game ideas, and most of the responses will be about setting or story, and gameplay is just barely mentioned if at all.
>>
>>389477937
>Switch only has splatoon that sold a million
lolwut
What's the point of just making shit up? I don't get it.
>>
Fucking vaginami release pes in brazil before then PS4 and PC. I want the PC Demo and no one complains on that @officialpes crap twitter? Only me. You Losers!
>>
>>389477225
>>389477225
>>389477225
>>
>>389478034
What game on the switch broke a million in japan you dumb fuck?
>>
>>389478083
Your post was too stupid to even respond to.
>>
>>389477937
>all these arbitrary hurdles
3DS dead yet? Fuck off with your shitty agenda, you were wrong and now you're goalpost moving.
>>
>>389477225
You must not read much.
>>
File: God_Hand_vs_Party_Babyz.jpg (190KB, 1007x891px) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand_vs_Party_Babyz.jpg
190KB, 1007x891px
Japanese games have too much gameplay
>>
>>389476953
me on the bottom left
>>
>>389478323
>so pathetic he has to use last gen excuses

Only DQ and Pokemon have sold over a million recently in japan on the 3ds and those are the absolute peak of best selling series there. In the west garbage like mafia 3 that is acknowledged for not being good breaks 5 million like nothing
>>
>>389477225
>Why bother reading books that aren't the dictionary? I could just watch a play instead. Obviously plays tell stories thousands of times better than books.

This is peak american
>>
>>389477089
Well MGSVs core gameplay is fantastic. Considering the story feels like an afterthought and the open world doesn't coalesce, he's definitely a "gameplay-first" developer, or at least he is now.
>>
>>389466945
that doesn't explain anything cause Japanese games are shit too.
>>
File: 1462484425344.jpg (414KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1462484425344.jpg
414KB, 1184x1046px
>>389477225
t. brainlet
>>
>>389466945

but most western made games also have boring characters and worlds...
>>
>>389477676
Because people aren't creative in general, coming up with the mechanics and gameplay loop first makes it easier because you have character defining things already as a consequence.

Like look at the story of how splatoon 2 got inklings in a really roundabout way, at first they decided they wanted to make shooting joyful even if you missed your enemy, so they thought about the idea of paining the world because it meant you could enjoy making a mess even if you failed to kill something, then that lead to the idea of characters fighting over an area by trying to paint it their colour, they added the ability to move through the ink like swimming through water because it seemed like a fun idea to improve people's mobility and that lead to inklings because they wanted to design characters that fit that.

In a vacuum that wouldn't come about.

Coming up with the gameplay first leads to more interesting characters because it gives them a unique backbone.
>>
>>389477479
I miss him...
>>
>>389478751
>last gen
What matters is how they sell now faggot. You brought up time, not generation.
>The only list you can bring up is shit from 10 years ago.
Besides DQ and Pokemon there's Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life, SM3DL, NSMB2, MK7, Smash 4, Luigi's Mansion.

Stop moving goalposts.
>>
>>389479151
I don't. He's the cause of the Wii/Wii U/Amiboo generation.
Nintendo is only just getting back on it's feet after that.
>>
>>389466945

>let's ignore the vast majority of Japshit totally going counter to what OP image suggests
>>
>>389479313
JRPGs/VNs are the Jap equivalent to generic TPS/FPS games in the west.
>>
>>389476080
>If legend of zelda didnt have a storyline
Zelda doesn't have a story you stupid fuck.

>Even shit storylines like re1 are beloved by fans
Because most fans are retarded.
>>
File: Cx4NuvSUoAE2z4T.jpg (40KB, 392x469px) Image search: [Google]
Cx4NuvSUoAE2z4T.jpg
40KB, 392x469px
>>389476263
>>
>>389479517

Exactly. I find games from both regions that I enjoy and a lot of stuff from both that I don't enjoy.
>>
>>389480028
Shmups don't need stories,they are all about gameplay and music,the quintessential videogame genre.
>>
>>389479313
Way to completely miss the point. He's obviously talking about the important games that people like him make. The AAA titles etc. And he's still wrong. What he says probably applies for a few successful big companies like Naughty Dog, Bioware etc. But for others like Blizzard, as much as you can think their gameplay is shit, it's without a doubt that they design games based on gameplay not story/world view.

Maybe people are pitching him thematic elements because they think of him as not a gameplay focused person.
>>
>>389476631
Not him. I've only played burst but while the combat is boring, it's only like that on the surface if you're mashing. I'd say it's similar to Tekken where you can mash and still have fun the the movement options, the attack variance and canceling allow Burst to be a relatively deeper game than most people thing unlike U4 where at most you just shoot take cover shoot take cover.
>>
>>389479289
>Amiboo
Were intended to be simple cosmetic features by Iwata. Transformed into physical DLC by Kimishima and the shareholders who arranged for Iwata's speedy resignation.
>>
Come on people, if western journos don't need to know how to play games why should western devs know how to make games? In which way is it necessary to know how to make games if you make games for a living? NONE, get with the times gamergatorz, lmao.
>>
>>389478993
Well, just because you put extra effort into something doesn't mean it will turn out well. Such is how the world works.
>>
>>389473093
Only if you have zero standards, since "japan" also includes a thousand-times more gacha-shit and bargain bin stagnant titles than the West produces.
>>
>>389476069
1. Defending them being only less-barebones than Western AAA is like praising dogshit over horseshit.

2. Gameplay or not, going max-weeb is a huge emotion-exploit used on depressed saps (usually Japs) to siphon their attention, life's desires and pockets dry like an addiction. It's like feeding children raw sugar.

Same thing goes for the gacha-gambling that has Japan's youth by the balls.
>>
>>389483115
>is a huge emotion-exploit used on depressed saps (usually Japs) to siphon their attention, life's desires and pockets dry like an addiction. It's like feeding children raw sugar

Welcome to the end game of capitalism,its not different in the west but instead of anime girls you have niggers and trannies.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.