[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it, PS Vita 3D graphics aren't looking that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: Secret of mana.jpg (356KB, 1320x882px) Image search: [Google]
Secret of mana.jpg
356KB, 1320x882px
Let's face it, PS Vita 3D graphics aren't looking that bad
Plus it will have full english voice acting
>>
The voice acting is shit
>>
>>389456616
>it will have full english voice acting

Dropped.
>>
>>389456668
that's because you are trying to fit in
Fuck off if you don't like english voice acting or just want Kojima hollywood garbage
>>
>english voice acting
lmao take your ass back to blazblue english voice over loving faggot
>>
>>389457310
>hurr durr lmao
you guys are trying too hard to fake nihilism
Stop it. It's cringe
>>
>>389457421
that's not what nihilism is you dumb redditor.
>>
>>389457572
>durr everything is bad everything is garbage you have bad taste everything is bad because it's not hollywood voice acting
That's hipster nihilism a.k.a /v/ - video games
>>
>>389457421
>nihilism
>cringe
What the fuck is your problem
Anyways my problem with voice acting in this game is the same as when you read a book and then watch the movie and the characters are totally different to how you imagine them, also everyone knows that english voice acting is pretty lackluster and theyre always the same, i cant wait to hear Tara Strong as the girl and Troy Baker as the boy
>>
>>389456616
>40 shekels
>>
>>389457719
Now you're just spewing non sequiturs.

Please leave.
>>
>Half asses a remake
>Still sells it for $40
There is no defending SE, this looks like a $15 mobile game.
>>
>>389457793
you are the problem with /v/
Typical people like you in a thread

>X
>hahaha dropped! xD
>PLEASE GIVE ME (you) I am such a hardcore nihilist
>#Borndifferent
fuck off faggot. There is nothing wrong with this voice acting just like there wasn't anything wrong with Dragon Quest Heroes II voice acting you idiots spent months saying it was garbage
>>
>>389457934
>I am better than you
>I like Japanese voice only
You leave and /v/ will improve.
>>
>>389458387
>>389458484
actually you should go in his place and also just stop existing
>>
>>389458107
Adventures of Mana used the same engine and it WAS a $15 game

Final Fantasy Adventure is also a much better game than Secret of Mana in the first place so it's a better deal all around
>>
>>389458604
>THAT'S MY NEW BUDDY! XD
>FRIENDS UNITE AGAINST HIM
16 year old detected. Don't you have school right now?
Your failed attempt at trying to fit in was exposed. Stay quiet with some dignity at least
>>
>>389458723
your detector detected you
>>
>>389458387
What the fuck are you talking about you disgusting piece of shit do you want people to have only your opinion on this website? How fucking dare you to simplify my honest reply that i took my fucking time to be write and be the most civil i could and turn it into those fucking buzzwords that you don't even know how to use. As i said I dont like that is going to have voice acting because i already have an imaginary voice applied to them on my head that is perfect in my own subject point of view, then i stated that the voice acting on english games are mediocre not bad or good, mediocre and thats true, also
>There is nothing wrong with this voice acting just like there wasn't anything wrong with Dragon Quest Heroes II voice acting you idiots spent months saying it was garbage
/v/ is not one person you fucking moron and stop using nihilism as if you knew what it means
>>
@389458819
>neener neener i'm rubber you're glue

Not even deserving of a (you) at this point. Sad!
>>
ITT: numales trying to prove their superior ''pixel art'' taste is better because they loved SNES games (even though they never finished anything other than Super Mario World)
>>
but i AM rubber and you're glue
>>
>people still buy this shitty, dead, overpriced console
Japan was a mistake...
>>
>>389458872
>As i said I dont like that is going to have voice acting because i already have an imaginary voice applied to them on my head that is perfect in my own subject point of view
You have something worst than autism, that's called: trying so hard to be a hardcore old school gamer on the internet.
>/v/ is not one person you fucking moron and stop using nihilism as if you knew what it means
Now is the part where you are going to give me links to /r/literature and educate a poor peasant like me who is not enlighten by the superior education of wikipedian scholars.
>>
>>389458981
I don't even disagree but every single person who has ever used the word 'numale' or 'nu-[blank]' as a pejorative needs their fucking throat slit. Imagine how much better the world would be
>>
>>389456616
>Plus it will have full english voice acting- 23 posts shown.
Have you fucking heard it? That thing is a goddamn abomination, the VAs sound fucking dead inside, even those Bravely Default had the VAs sound better, they completely botched this and I have literally no idea how they managed to do something like this since even the 3D looks outdated
>>
>>389459245
You have to call trash trash. Specially if they want to be treated as special snowflakes like people in this thread.
>>
>>389459120
kys yourself, famalam
>>
>>389459120
>who is not enlighten
SEAfag detected
>>
>>389456616
They look pretty bad, the colours are super over-saturated, that water looks like shit too.
>>
>>389459120
>trying so hard to be a hardcore old school gamer on the internet.
Its called having imagination you fucking idiot, have you ever read a book? hell even reading a comic you would end imagining the voices and i bet the voice acting will be fucking atrocious because its just a "remake" and it looks worse than a fucking 3DS game so it doesn't look like the budget is big enough to pay for someone decent
>>
>>389456616
>full english voice acting
thats a bad thing
>>
>>389459745
>and it looks worse than a fucking 3DS game
What's the problem with that? Don't like it? buy Naughty Dog games, Destiny 2, Wildlands, Assassins Creed Origins.
>>
>>389456824
nothing says tryhard more than hating English dubs. maybe hating call of duty
>>
>>389456616
There's nothing wrong with that image but even having never played this game before (it's on my ever expanding backlog) I have to say the original looks better. I just don't think they translated it to 3D well enough to capture the aesthetic of the original.
>>
>>389460102
the 3D engine they are using is very dated. The great thing about it is: being able to pirate it or buying from china/russia for half the price at release. Only basement dwellers complain about 40 bucks games because they are too lazy to learn on how to buy a game from another country
>>
>>389458723
Came to this thread just to tell you to legitimately have a mental health assessment done. Schedule and appointment and fucking go to it, because you seriously have autism.
Contrary to what you seem to believe, there are more than 3 people posting on 4chan, and the mass majority of posters on this site do not like English voices in their games, myself included. Why? North America has like 10 voice actors and they're all only capable of doing a singular voice. They're bad, hard on the ears, and with the exception of EXTREMELY rare cases, destroy the image of the characters they are meant to portray. Secret of Mana doesn't need voice acting, it detracts from the overall indulgence of the game. I would rather just read the text than listen to English voices butcher the tone, delivery and weight of each scene.
>>
>>389460030
>maybe hating call of duty
Spotted the underage poster. Mods pls.
>>
>>389456616
Looks like a fucking phone game
>>
>>389460891
lol at all the effort you fags put in to fit in on a video game message board. please end your life
>>
>>389456616
>Plus it will have full english voice acting
How is that a good thing?
>>
>>389461023
OP can't read and had his babysitter type his post for him. At least, I can't think of any reason to like dubs besides being illiterate.
>>
>>389456616
>Randi
>>
>>389460696
>and the mass majority of posters on this site do not like English voices in their games, myself included
because you are special snowflakes.
But seriously
> They're bad, hard on the ears, and with the exception of EXTREMELY rare cases, destroy the image of the characters they are meant to portray.
You can always turn it off or don't pay much attention to their accent. That helps a lot.
A bad english voice actor is always better than a Hollywood garbage trying to say each sentence screaming hysterically
>>
>>389461204
dubs are for children
>>
>>389461204
Anon, if the mass of us are agreeing on this, how does it make us the special snowflakes? It is time for a reality check, you are the snowflake-kun here.
>>389461204
>You can always turn it off or don't pay much attention to their accent. That helps a lot.
A bad english voice actor is always better than a Hollywood garbage trying to say each sentence screaming hysterically
Better option is to not include it at all and spend the budget on developing the game into something worthy of the name.
>>
>>389456616
>Plus it will have full english voice acting
>listing it as a plus
>>
>>389461019
>lol at
Are you actually 15 or something? My nephew talks like this at the ripe age of 13. For someone spouting about Nihilism this, Nihilism that, you sure do practice it enough.
>>
What line cant you wait to hear voiced just to see how bad it will be?
>>
i just wish it has dual-audio like NieR Automata did. fucking problem solved
>>
>>389462024
When you find your mother
Sad moments are always the shittiest when voiced
>>
>>389462024
Anything with Flammie
>>
>>389462024
The entirety of the ending. All the sections with the dwarves. Everything in Matango. Can't wait to hear them fuck up Luka, too.
>>
File: Potatos.png (188KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Potatos.png
188KB, 800x600px
>>389462024
The only answer.
>>
>>389456616
The 3D is the only thing that bothers me. Just look at the footage of the first boss fight. It's a circle strafing nightmare.
Considering the voice acting: I don't know, I don't need it.
I can see that VA can elevate a game when it's story is great, which to this day never really hapened and Secret of Mana's story isn't that good either.
>>
>>389456668
fpbp
>>
File: file.jpg (416KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
416KB, 1280x720px
The menu is pretty shitty, the original looked better and that's not saying much.
>>
>>389462692
Jesus christ, how can yoy play with that godawful filter?
>>
>>389463459
It really shows its mobile game origins with this, why couldn't they get anyone else to do this remake?
>>
So long I get to set 4k rendering, i will be pleased.
>>
>>389458721
This has to be bait.
>>
>>389461019
Fuck off cancer.
>>
>>389456616
The more important question is if they're gonna add the missing 40% of the game that didn't fit on the SNES cartridge.

Because that would actually justify the 40$ pricetag.
>>
>>389464812
hownew.ru
>>
It's kind of sad seeing someone trying to defend the remake so hard, even if it's "ironic"
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.