[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, I wanna buy this game, but I'm also kind of a poorfag.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 225x225px
Hey /v/, I wanna buy this game, but I'm also kind of a poorfag. Do you think it will get a goty version with all the dlcs in the end? It might cost a little more than the basic game, but it will be less expensive than buying the basic game and then the dlcs as they are released. I also don't know how many dlcs are going to be released nor if they're making a goty version. I literally just bought a ps4, preowned too.

Also horizon general thread I guess, is the game good? Anything I should know before buying it?
>>
>>389456426
It's alright. Has some unique qualities
>>
>>389456510
Is the gameplay good? Fun?
Would it run well on a regular ps4? I'm playing bloodborne and sometimes, rarely, I notice the fps going down a bit, which doesn't happen on pc games if you set them accordingly.
>>
>>389456697
Runs well on a normal PS4
The Gameplay is okay. Do you like bow combat? If you do it'll be more than okay for you but it might get repititive quite fast.
>>
>>389457232
I like bow combat well enough, not in every game, in dark souls I'm not a big fan of it.
Can you suggest me about the price and potentially waiting for a version including all dlcs?
I didn't get a ps3 and I always wanted to try the last of us, I read a lot of good and a lot of bad about that game, but I'm still curious, so an alternative would be buying that one which shouldn't get dlcs.
>>
>>389457525
Did you get the bowblade in Bloodborne, yet? If yes then I strongly suggest using it, it is the most useful bow in any souls game IMO.
>>
>>389456426
>Do you think it will get a goty version with all the dlcs in the end?
Probably, seems to be the standard nowadays
>>
>>389457978
I didn't get it yet, I think I have something called a riflespear though.

>>389458046
I suppose I'll wait for that one then.
>>
>>389456426
Nice thoughtful bait, it's an overdone argument but you gave it a good fresh exposition. The "wait a second" you give to the reader is very neat.
I give you a 89/100
>>
Originally the Devs did not plan on making any dlc, since the game was popular they changed their mind but there is no guarantee a second will be produced
>>
>>389461110
I see, thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.