[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've gotten more into ES II Daggerfall. I REALLY like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: daggerfall.png (28KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall.png
28KB, 320x200px
So I've gotten more into ES II Daggerfall.

I REALLY like the women in this game and I hope we see cosmetic clothing like it in a future title. Also my first time playthrough and the fucking ghost in Daggerfall city scared the shit out of me when I waited till night time. Any tips for me?
>>
> pictures for ants
>>
>>389454191
Ancient vampires don't fuck around
>>
>>389454261
I couldn't find a bigger picture senpai
>>
>>389454261
except it isnt whatsoever
>>
File: daggerfall 2.png (22KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall 2.png
22KB, 320x200px
I like how just about every single inn has a prostitute in it
>>
>>389454443
> owning a monitor with 640x480 max resolution
am i speaking with the past?
is the universe imploding?
>>
File: daggerfall 3.png (67KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall 3.png
67KB, 180x180px
Considering these are canon outfits women wear do you think we'll see equivelents in the future?
>>
>>389454191
>Any tips for me?

Learn Mark & Recall and be ready to be frustrated at every single quest dungeon having shit behind fake walls that are hard as fuck to find. Otherwise, great game. Play it on VMWare with Windows 98 SE if you want the smoothest experience, because Dosbox is ass.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9KB, 76x50px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9KB, 76x50px
>>389454657
This is a picture for ants
>>
Any tips for someone trying to replay it after giving up because the game is swarming with gameplay-breaking bugs?
>>
>I hope we see cosmetic clothing like it in a future title

Well we won't.

This game was made in the era when PC RPGs were still made by and for the completely invested nerds and where most of the inspiration for the visuals came from the covers of D&D rule books and metal albums.

Those kinds of people barely exist anymore and they certainly don't get to call the shots.
Their time is long gone, never to return.
>>
>>389454857
Okay. Btw I learned how to create special advantages for me that make my character pretty OP. I went and gave me immunity to disease, athleticism, int to magicka *3, and spell absorption because those seem to be the main ones to care about. It seems like I'm having a tough time learning magik though because I didn't specialize in a single school and the mage's guild won't accept me. How do I learn magick or train in Magick?
>>
>>389454981
i aint clikin dat shit brudda
>>
File: Daggerfall 4.gif (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall 4.gif
106KB, 640x480px
>>389455067
I'm sad to hear that. This is basically my character btw the way. I bought the bra but usually I just wear the Khajiit suit because it really fits my athletic and sneaky Khajiit character. I'm trying to be a thief. Also, some of these monsters and especially the ghosts are downright terrifying.
>>
>>389454657
learn Levitate, because you'll need it bad.
>>
>>389455069
Craft a spell with the lowest magnitudes to train. If you can't craft a spell at a mages guild or get any other low level spell, you're boned. Decisions like this are final, it ain't Skyrim.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwz1DFF1yKE&t=2480s
Is there a more perfect soundtrack?
>>
File: 1503781592858.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503781592858.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
>>389454465
>tfw prostitute guild was cut from the final release
>>
>>389454664
That's a good one. Now that fantasy media has been invaded by normies, this sort of thing is looong gone. If Beth or even some obscure indie developer put out outfits like these in their game, the collective butthurt of "gamerzzz" would send the earth careening into the sun.
>>
>>389454664
I love that expression.
She's all 'uh uh, talk to tha hand boy'
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 1024x576px
>>389454664
Pic related the future of fantasy "art."
>>
>>389454191
Go see a doctor.
If you are enjoying Daggerfall you may have a tumor.
>>
>>389454191
Daggerfall Unity full release when?
>>
>>389456206
i'd be all like "HO you bettuh just gividup!"
>>
>>389456392
Why are Thranduil and Gimli hanging out with a bunch of D&D randoms?
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 908x1200px
>>389456392
Vs. this
>>
>>389454191
>Any tips
-Diseases are death dealers, make sure you know fast routes to get cured
-Attack angles affect damage and hit ratios. Thrusts have good accuracy but weaker damage, while vertical swings are less accurate for more damage.
-Magical projectiles in this game react to any physical object including arrows. Stop Lich or Daedra Lord spells before they reach you, or have a shittonne of will power/spell absorb/immunities
-Levitation is your most prioritized magical item on a non-mage playthrough, second is teleport
-Learn the character creator and always make custom classes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.