[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey I was just wondering if there was any way that I could make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 360 controller.jpg (86KB, 800x800px)
360 controller.jpg
86KB, 800x800px
hey I was just wondering if there was any way that I could make an xbox 360 PC controller adaptable for any game be it for xbox 360 games or not, I really like the feel of the xbox 360 controller because I've been playing it since it first came out and don't really want to use any other controller, can someone help me on this?
>>
>>389442910
Yes.
>>
there's a few tools for this, I think joy2key is one?
>>
>>389442910
Yeah, it's plug and play for 98% of games.
>>
>>389442910
I don't get your question. If the game has native controller support the Xbox 360 controller will practically always be supported.

If it doesn't, you could get 3rd party software to emulate it but it will never be perfect.
>>
>>389442910
I don't quite get what you are asking. You should proofread your shit if you actually expect an answer.
I assume you mean "can I play games on PC with my 360 controller?" The answer to that is; have you tried plugging it in? I mean, I know it's hard to try things without asking the internet, but you should be able to overcome this monumental task with the right attitude.
>>
File: hehh.png (102KB, 241x301px) Image search: [Google]
hehh.png
102KB, 241x301px
>>389442910
I had it once, was pretty good, but left stick got issues after couple of months. Maybe it was a defect or I was too tough, dunno, but I've returned it.
Xbone pad felt better but D-pad is really hard to press, thumb falls off sometimes after a long play.
Also got issues with LB couple of days ago, press doesn't count sometimes, but it worked for two years so it's ok I guess. Guess I still can fix it just need to figure out.
Now back to Logitech F310, good details, cheap as fuck. Sticks are not so comfortable as on Xbone though and ABXY buttons are too deep to press. Also knukles can abut to plastic, it can hurt sometimes.
Best ABXY buttons I ever met were on Razer Onza. They were machanical, you could do a ton presses per second. But gamepad itself was utter shit, RT died in month or little more while I just played Burnout Paradise.
>>
X360 controller is plug and play for like 99% of shit dude

Most things don't even require extra software anymore but if you do it'll be xpadder and joy2key
>>
>>389443417
>>389443457
what I'm asking is:
suppose I wanna play Titanfall 2 or Overwatch with a Xbox 360 PC controller
could I?
>>
>>389444069
Undoubtedly, they're both on consoles and are AAA titles so they will have native Xbox 360 controller support.
>>
>>389444069
Most of players use M/KB, why do you need a controller? Couch play?
>>
>>389444132
aight thanks, just wanted to make sure, didn't wanna mess up my laptop trying to plug in an xbox controller
>>389444223
no I just have attachment issues
>>
While we're on the topic, does anyone know of a decent bigger controller? My hands aren't that big or anything but the 360 still feels a little cramped.
>>
>>389444265
>didn't wanna mess up my laptop trying to plug in an xbox controller
Huh. It'll work both in a USB 2.0 and 3.0 port. Honestly there's no possibility it could ever mess up your laptop, as you put it.
>>
>>389444223
Most of players didn't understand the true spirit of videogames
>>
>>389444619
Sounds like ice fishermen don't understand true spirit of fishing.
>>
>>389444295
Original xbox controller is larger

you will need extra cables though
>>
>>389442910
I use controller companion. It's a few dollars but it's on steam so easy to keep in sync and pretty high quality. I think it's bullshit that this functionality isn't just built into windows for free.
>>
File: 2017-09-06.png (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-06.png
620KB, 1920x1080px
Steam has a button mapper.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.