[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizz now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPg uoeYTvMI Bl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Finnish line.jpg (731KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish line.jpg
731KB, 2592x1456px
Blizz now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPguoeYTvMI

Blizzard then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeDCsUx3GYI

What the FUCK happened?
>>
lets play a game of hangman. The word is

A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _n
>>
>>389440243
C
>>
>>389440105
It's a card game.
>>
>>389440243
w
>>
>>389440243
Activision
>>
>>389442414
>doesn't know how to play hangman
Fuck you anon, you're supposed to guess one letter at a time.
>>
>>389442494
not when you know the word
>>
File: nigga can you not.jpg (24KB, 516x485px) Image search: [Google]
nigga can you not.jpg
24KB, 516x485px
>>389442494
>>
File: 민희6.jpg (304KB, 2048x1361px) Image search: [Google]
민희6.jpg
304KB, 2048x1361px
well they started off as starving artists, then once they realized success in RTS they developed WoW (not forgetting diablo, but most of their reputation is from SC1 and WC2 and 3). WoW was a fucking amazing game but it took a lot of time and effort, but it was worthy of the company's legacy. when investors saw the success and sustainable cashflow of WoW, they became very interested in blizzard. they then told senior management that instead of making generation defining games, they could instead make mediocre games that piggybacked off of their hard work in the 90s and early 2000s while appealing to the lowest common denominator and making a FUCK load of money. blizzard has been pretty much refining that to a T (see hearthstone, a game that should have failed given initial reactions to the reveal but is killing it instead). also, see WoW which is a former shell of itself whoring its name out for autism subs. i say that they're still refining it because they still have massive blunders like D3, SC2, and heroes of the storm, where it's obvious that there is a disconnect between senior management, investors, and the development teams themselves. they should really tighten up their ship if they want to keep this charade going (or not, wallstreet analysts know much better than i do i'm sure, they'll keep pillaging the autists until the industry dies)
>>
>>389440105
the jews have taken over Blizzard
This pixar tier shit with dialogue music is hard to watch on a warcraft game
>>
>>389442494
but you win if you know the word!
>>
>>389440105
They styled the cinematics based on who the targeted demographics at the time were, anon.

WC3: Teenagers, Young Adults, Adults
Hearthstone: Children, Teenagers, Young Adults
>>
>>389444773
But kids don't play card games?
And back in the day rts (warcraft/ageofempires) was what every fucking kid played
>>
>>389440105
It's almost as if the tone of the two games is completely different.
>>
>>389440105

I'll tell you what happened, Blizzard had to come up with their own IP rather than plagiarize Games Workshop.
>>
>>389440105
All this pixar style disgusting art makes me want to puke.
>>
>>389447398
Agreed.
>>
>>389442934
>like D3, SC2, and heroes of the storm
It just shows the fine line between casual game design being accepted, and obviously being so close to a really good game. It's fun playing the game of the moment, but so many games exist, that really unique features are defining.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.