[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>teleports in front of you >"Heh, nothing personnel,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: CommandoPro.png (12KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
CommandoPro.png
12KB, 140x140px
>teleports in front of you
>"Heh, nothing personnel, kid"
>>
>>389437117
>revolver+tactical knife
>riot shield on back
>marathon pro
>lightweight pro
>commando pro
>melee only

best build
>>
literally everything in this game was OP

anything was viable
>>
>>389437117
>camps in the central building on derail with model 1887 akimbo
SOMEBODY STOP ME
>>
>there is unironically a MW2 nostalgia thread on page 1 of /v/ nowadays
>>
>>389439464
MW2 is 8 years old anon
>>
>>389439553
Sure, but it is just a rehash of MW with stupid shit in it. MW3 was released 6 years ago, would you fine that acceptable for nostalgia? I wouldn't.
>>
File: [Made in Heaven].jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
[Made in Heaven].jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>389439464
>new game eventually becomes old
wow it's almost like time goes forward or something
>>
>ACR
>Red dot
>silencer

That gun was OP as shit.
>>
>highrise
>rush to the window
>try and get the 1 bullet 4 kills with an intervention
>everyone else in the game is doing exactly that too
>>
>>389439738
The stupid shit is the only thing from MW2 people are remembering fondly, because it was so ridiculously broken.

It's not like they're remembering a good game fondly. They're remembering stupid shit that was fun.

That's every MW2 thread. There's more broken things in this game than normal ones.
>>
File: Lewy_Melanie.jpg (31KB, 320x409px) Image search: [Google]
Lewy_Melanie.jpg
31KB, 320x409px
>>389439753
>>389439553
But we promised together we would always stay together and hate CoDshit. We promised we wouldnt become like THEM
>>
>best mate and me playing melee only
>"watch me get an ac130"
>knives 3 cunts in the back in about 10 secs
>"FRIENDLY AC130 ABOVE"
>and that was when i learned that tac knife anything was the best build
>>
>>389437947
Riot shields makes you slower though. Sniper rifle for the ghilly suit is a better option.
>>
>Camper Pro
after like 10 COD games they need to nerf this shit
>>
>>389442092
It does? Even if you're not holding it?
Shit. I mean, I mostly used sniper with ghillie too, discovered that shield protects you even on your back later when I didn't play as much.
>>
>>389442263
Yup.
>"Spawning with a Riot Shield as a primary weapon will slow down movement at all times. When looking at a player that has a Riot Shield equipped, they appear to have additional pads/armor on them as well as a helmet. The additional armor is purely cosmetic. This is likely the real reason behind the very slow movement of players using Riot Shields, as the effect does not disappear when the player drops the Riot Shield. "
>>
>>389438856
>literally everything in this game was OP
>anything was viable
I fucking hate you retards
Saying "everything was OP" and following it up with "anything was viable"
is like saying
"everything was black" and following it up with "everything was white"

Overpowered MEANS that it's a better choice than everything else by far. It doesn't mean "lol dis weppon feel fun 2 use and kills gud"
>>
>dual pistols had a faster knife than pistol + knife
how do you fuck this up
>>
>>389442492
It would be more accurate to say "everything in this game was broken", and then say "anything was viable". At the very least, its not contradictory.

The reason most people use OP to refer to how broken the weapons are, is because in general with the series, there are only a handful of weapons considered genuinely overpowered (in that they have no serious drawbacks, and completely outclass nearly every weapon in their category and even out of it); the bulk of weapons are still viable, so the issue only really comes into play when players of comparable skill are mismatched in terms of weapon effectiveness.

MW2 is honestly impressive, because normally in a game with "OP" weapons or features, the loadouts are homogenized - like the MP40 in WAW. In MW2 there are like a dozen different weapons or perks that are broken and so you could legitimately encounter nearly anything - akimbo 1887s, akimbo rafficas, silenced acr, quickscoping, silenced spas, commando knifing, ump anything, etc.

It's almost like they were retarded on purpose.
>>
>marathon pro
>lightweight pro
>commando pro
>a care package grenade
Incredibly fun until they patched it.
>>
>>389443359
what did they patch?
>>
>>389443438
You could run even faster if you were holding the care package so it was ridiculous for knifing
>>
Tfw I unlocked model 18 akimbo and play it for 7 hours straight completely running a train on everyone and everything. I went to bed and woke up to it nerfed. I never really enjoyed the game ever again after that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.