[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After playing through the series, I have come to the conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Jak_II_front_cover_(US).png (2MB, 760x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Jak_II_front_cover_(US).png
2MB, 760x1079px
After playing through the series, I have come to the conclusion that Jak 2 is the best one.
>>
poo lol
>>
me too
>>
Ah the daily Jak 2 love/hate thread

>Praxis did nothing wrong
>>
>>389428806
Good.

Now what are you going to do regarding persuading Sony to greenlight a sequel?
>>
*farts*
>>
File: Jak was still gonna kill Praxis.png (37KB, 578x233px) Image search: [Google]
Jak was still gonna kill Praxis.png
37KB, 578x233px
>>389429251
>>
>>389429251
>I'm going to FUCKING kill Praxis!
Whoa, why was his first line so vulgar and violent?
>>
File: Jak is well aware.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jak is well aware.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>389429764
Based Praxis saving the city.
The true hero of Heaven City
>>
Who is watching Tealgamemaster's Jak 1 glitchy playthrough?
>>
Jak II is one of the very few games that makes me feel proud to have beaten it.
>>
>>389431556
Jak II turns casuals into HARDCORE GAYMERS.
>>
>>389431556
>>389431619
Jak II is only hard if you only play mascot platformers.
>>
>>389428806
Pretty sure Jak 3 was best bub.
>>
>>389428806
Disagree. Personally I found the overall gameplay, style and world design of the first game much more enjoyable (I'm a sucker for collectathons) and found Jak 3 to be a more polished and consistent version of Jak 2's formula.

I liked Jak 2 quite a lot when I was younger, I only really went on to dislike it when replaying it years later. The main thing that is scorched into my brain is the god damn awful check-pointing, making you redo an entire level despite being seconds away from completing it. There were quite a few difficulty spikes in the gameplay with no checkpoints on either side which made the whole thing just really tedious. Honestly if the checkpointing was addressed, half of the games problems would be solved right there.
>>
>>389428806
Man that's the literal opposite of the truth but okay
>>
>>389431702
This guy again......
>>
>>389431736
>>389431865
Jak 3 had a pretty rushed development leading to a lack of polish. Like all of the glitchy unused areas, and that the story doesnt quite make sense. Im pretty sure Jason rubin said one of his biggest regrets was Jak 3 having only 10 months of development.
>>
>>389431971
>leading to a lack of polish
Funny you say this. I own the GH cope of the game, and never encountered a bug. Whereas Jak II has some.
>>
>>389431971
>Jak II is polished
>>
>>389431971
In saying more 'polished and consistent' I was more thinking of the gameplay and combat. For instance the drastically better checkpointing and light Jak's healing abilities. It made the whole experience less irritating and more enjoyable.

Also I never really noticed the lack of polish in Jak 3. I had more issues with Jak 2 from memory.
>>
>>389428806
It's the worst, Jak 1 is the best
>>
>>389431971
Really? I don't remember 3 being glitchy.
>>
>>389428806
I agree.
>>
WASTED
>>
>>389434420
Man Daxter was really forgettable.

If i recall though it was decent though.
>>
>>389434871
That sums it up.
>>
>>389434871
It's almost as if you have a split personality or something.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.