[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The people that mainly shit on this game have never played it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1817.png (135KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.png
135KB, 300x298px
The people that mainly shit on this game have never played it or only played it for a week at launch.
>>
>>389427869
Yeah I only played ti for a week at launch because it's such fucking shit
>>
I shit on it because it's shit.

I have a better time playing fucking USFII.
>>
>>389427869
I played 500+ hours and think it's still shit, but a different kind of shit from when it launched. I doubt next season will make the game any better
>>
Game needs less derp rushdown shit. When even Guile and Dhalsim are playing janky ass rushdown your game has problems.
>>
Street Fighter was never good.

>worse campaign than Mortal Kombat and BlazBlue
>worse gameplay and smaller moveset than Tekken
>has notable players like: DSP
The only salvageable thing about Street Fighter is the movie.
>>
Just started playing. My first fightan game as well. Can someone give me a quick rundown on why this game is garbage?
>>
>>389427869
SFV is hot garbage,and the moment money is no longer pushing it, it will lose players fast. USF4 is fucking dead despite multiple times to resurrect it and despite it being a better game than SFV.
The Western FGC are tools who only play games that Capcom tells them to.
>>
>>389430169
Capcom DLC practises.

Capcom died for me at SFxT. which is still on GFWL.
>>
>>389427869
I'm playing it SINCE launch and the game is still a giant grock of shit.

You have to be a retarded Ono baby to not realize the issues it has.
>>
File: 1504181381162.png (204KB, 394x523px) Image search: [Google]
1504181381162.png
204KB, 394x523px
>>389430038
Was MK9 your first fighting game?
>>
>>389429540
This. You don't need to play countless hours to realize a game's shit.
>>
File: c345tgggf.gif (3MB, 363x266px) Image search: [Google]
c345tgggf.gif
3MB, 363x266px
BIRDIE BROS WW@
>>
>>389427869
I got it shortly after alex released. Played up til kolin released. Game was shit then, before that, and it is now. Menat almost made me want back in but then i remembered i main alex and hes nerfed to nonexistence with juri and fang.

The game wont get good til theres less mindless rushing in, more v and ca systems, and also more defensive options. V reversals are the most worthless thing in fightan possibly ever.
>>
does anyone still play USFIV on pc or ps4?

would download it again if I knew people were still playing it.
>>
>>389430038
You didn't even try
>>
>>389431212
Maybe stop sucking. So tired of hearing about alex fags an their crocodile tears.
>>
SFV's good. I don't really get all the hate.
>>
It'll be good after the super update next year then it will get a patch that ruins it again and then their will be a final version that's fantastic and gets killed early for Street Fighter VI.

Street Fighter VI will be awful at launch and people will pine for Ultra Street Fighter V. Such is the way of Street Fighter.
>>
I...like the music...
>>
Well I just bought this for cheapsies.
I'm having fun with it. Last SF i played was 3.

>puts 500 hours in game
>sez its shitlol
wot
>>
SFV is so shit that i'm downloading USFIV to get the taste of crap out of my mouth.
>>
>>389432069
>washing shit out of your mouth by gargling piss
>>
>>389431212
V-reversals need to get overhauled so that

>Less start up frames
>Can now be done on wake up along with on block
>Deals damage and convert into a scaled combo instead of white life chip and reset into neutral
>No more gorilla on block
>Everyone has a wake up reversal

There I just saved V-reversals, now everyone below diamond can start using them.
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
329KB, 1280x720px
>hate everything about SFV except this piece of shit

Why is such a fun character stuck in such a shitty game
>>
the game sucks.

I can't get past ultra bronze.
>>
>>389427869
People who still play it even admit it's bad.
>>
File: 1457634701.gif (3MB, 287x162px) Image search: [Google]
1457634701.gif
3MB, 287x162px
SFV is a good game.
>>
Make sure you pre-order Marvel infinite so you don't get left behind.
>>
>>389432159
isn't he just wolverine without the claws?
>>
Is Urien fun and less linear to play yet?
>>
>>389431698
someone post the chart
>>
>>389427869

I pre-ordered on Amazon, got the beta code, played the beta, (unfortunately) got it launch day, played it off and on for a while and all that I can say is that it's disappointing. There are returning characters that had me excited but every time this gets popped in on fight nights it doesn't last long before my friends and I go to something else. It's boring as fuck.

I'm hoping maybe a new version, a big update or revision gets me interested again since I generally like SF. SFV just isn't doing anything for me right now.
>>
>>389432271
Essentially. Dunking people with his command grab is great fun too. If it wasn't for him I'd have uninstalled the game after the first month or so.
>>
>>389432421
He's really good in the game, but you have to know how to use him or else you get crush countered into oblivion.
>>
>>389432569
well...then why don't Capcom put him in MVCI as a wolverine type character without having wolverine in the game?
>>
File: 1504305409402.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1504305409402.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>389432048

There really isn't any winning.

>multiplayer game
>say it's shit with not much play time
>"You don't know what you're talking about scrub."
>say it's shit with significant playtime
>"Why did you play so much then lol?"
>>
>>389427869

The people who defend this game have never played another fighting game.
>>
File: 05_mod04.jpg (87KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
05_mod04.jpg
87KB, 1068x600px
>>389427869
why are SF mods GOAT though?
>>
>>389432627
Black Panther is probably the Wolverine-type character to be fair
>>
>>389432737
THIS
>>
>>389430169
Sfv was my first fighting game after 10 years, the neutral is fucked due to crush counter and v sync combo extender bullshit, the 50/50 situations are bountiful, characters are very linear in playstyle, greedy practices

I played for a few months then moved onto guilty gear rev 2, never looked back. Thinking of getting into tekken 7 too but I want to hold off in case they reveal SC6
>>
>>389432737
Wrong I played BBCT and BBCS and have the trophies to prove it
>>
>>389433026
>tekken 7

don't do it. game's dying because harada still hasn't fixed matchmaking.
>>
>>389432737
I've played plenty of other fighting games, in fact I'm a shitty 09er because before that the only fighters I played were Tekken and GG. At the end of the day, it's still Street Fighter and there's nothing else like it, plus it's the most popular game so if you want to play it finding others around your skill level is extremely easy. For Tekken and GG, I always find that either people are beginners who can't do shit or veterans that will kick your ass every time.
>>
>>389433185
I'm hesitant because sc is the only z axis fighter I've enjoyed in the past, I'll wait and see what they do with the game before purchasing. I've also played and enjoyed skullgirls, KI, KoF and even injustice 2 (hated mk9/10 and I1) but I play those more casually than GG, my friends own the games not me
>>
>>389430038
Hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>389427869
A step back from literally every main line street fighter from 2 onwards, even fucking turd strike is more fun.
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WHEN THEY REMOVED THE """""PROBLEM""""" THAT WERE CAMMY'S NIPPLES THEY SIMPLY INVERTED HER BUMP MAP BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FUCKING LAZY LEADING TO FUCKED UP MUSCLES THAT HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR OVER A FUCKING YEAR

>Capcom
>2017
Not even once
>>
>>389431698
Crocodile tears would imply he was ever top tier and deserved nerfs or that his nerfs were inconsequential. And neither are the case.

Alex is such a worthless character that no one who plays competitively even bothers learning him cause he has no gimmicks or crutches to learn against.

I dont even like alex outside of sfv and i didn't expect to like him when i bought him. He just clicked and i finally started having fun.

>>389432137
Less start up alone is great, but making them grab immune too would actually boost them to where they should be. I dont understand who thought that was a good idea.
>>
>>389433853

Example? I'm actually curious.
>>
>>389427869
are they gonna release more classic stages, like how they did Ryu's SFII stage?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (17KB, 273x118px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
17KB, 273x118px
>>389427869
had some fun with it but theres now much better fighting games to spend time on.
>>
>>389431961
Seriously. If there's one thing they got right it's the music.
>>
File: 1500015908168.png (298KB, 443x496px) Image search: [Google]
1500015908168.png
298KB, 443x496px
>>389434170
>insert juri theme
>>
>>389434050
Examples were posted in fgg last night, I have them saved on my computer at home but am at work, check the archives and post that shit here, people need to know that aside from being a horribly designed fighting game it is also a technical piece of shit.
>>
I play it a lot and love it but dear god does it have glaring flaws. I prefer it to 4 any day of the week but you cant ignore the shitshow leading up to now.
As a gief main the whole "everyone is the same and all rush down n shit" meme doesn't feel applicable, despite it being the biggest complaint. The only reason it feels so rush down heavy is because v reversals are ass. As soon as that rumored update with new triggers and CAs or whatever comes true, there will hopefully be an obvious improvement in the state of character variety.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.