[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>join game >run towards objective >get killed >repeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
>join game
>run towards objective
>get killed
>repeat 50 times
>0 kills

why did I pay $20 for this?
>>
Maybe you should stop running like a fucking retard.
The game's got faults, but you being shit ain't one of them.
>>
You're just shit.

You will die in Red Orchestra/Rising Storm if you play it like any other shooter.

That's my favourite thing about the games, you have to play as if you were in a legitimate firefight, especially in Red Orchestra 2.

If you leave cover, you're guaranteed to die and the only want to progress forward is to be with a squad, there is no one man army.

Each death is your own fault.
>>
File: 1456322207864.jpg (67KB, 904x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456322207864.jpg
67KB, 904x960px
>Rush to objective alone just by sprinting to it
>Get to cover without dying
>Yell in voice chat: "The coast is clear I ran to objective X alone, everyone come now!"
>Commander gives the final command
>Watch as 15 team mates start running towards me
>They all get moved down by machine guns
>Friend says "I saw you running there, golden timing because after you got into cover the enemies took position and just killed the whole bunch."
>mfw
>>
>>389427661

>That's my favourite thing about the games, you have to play as if you were in a legitimate firefight

But legitimate firefights are dull as fuck. No one enjoys being in legitimate firefights in real life and they're visually unimpressive in real life.
>>
>>389427385
You're shit at the game sorry
>>
>>389427385
when the fuck are they adding worthwhile maps and more guns? The pistols were hardly additions anyone cared about, I want a fucking BAR for the US
>>
>>389429381
what the fuck were you expecting from the game then? the revival of arena shooter genre`? you should've known what kind of game it is already
>>
>>389427385
>why did I pay $20 for this?
because you're a cuck.
>>
File: 1503332943354.png (1MB, 1400x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503332943354.png
1MB, 1400x960px
>>389429381
>But legitimate firefights are dull as fuck. No one enjoys being in legitimate firefights in real life and they're visually unimpressive in real life.
go back to cod and "earn" some shinny medals
>>
File: crispy gooks.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
crispy gooks.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>389427385

I had a lot of fun with it. There's some satisfying justice done to certain weapons. Like the shotgun actually fucking shit up instead of being a complete meme like it is on most shooters. Or the flamethrower being the most satisfying weapon to use when sneaking up on some faggot campers. Got to use it a couple of days ago on these three shitheads that had our whole team pinned down for like 5 mins. Burned all three of them and laughed hysterically at their screams and crispy bodies.
>>
>>389429381

This happened a few days ago, was probably the most epic thing I've done in the game.

>I jump out of cover with my squad and start sprinting towards the enemy position which is entrenched across a plain, other squads watch in amazement and proceed to follow, inspired by my squad's bravery
>all you can hear is URAAAAAH from behind you and heavy machine gun fire in front of you
>squadmates dropping like flies infront of me
>eventually you make it to some pisspoor wall which barely provides enough cover
>I turn around
>my whole squad lay dead in the field
>proceed to look around the battlefield and see a handful of troops taking cover, heavy machine gun fire pinning them down
>I realise out of the thirty russkies who charged the position, only eight or so made it, including myself
>The enemy machine gunner nest is ahead of me
>I muster all your courage
>I pull out shitty russki grenade and mutter one last prayer to glorious Stalin
>I get up and start sprinting towards the nest, I manage to hurl the grenade towards it just before it rips me to shreds
>I can see in post death vision the nest exploding, body parts flying, the machine gun fire
>Position captured shortly after my death

Was pretty fun for me.
>>
>>389427385
Because this game only has linear tiny as fuck maps, you can only run into so many enemies cluttered up at one place. Plus some sneaky bastards hiding in bushes for "Tactical Immersion".

It's just a camping fest without any tactical coordination. RS2 shills are the worst.
>>
>>389427385
What did you honestly expect? Even a small amount of research would have probably been enough to turn you off from the game if that's really how you feel about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.