[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you MMBNfags from a few days ago are still around, the gu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 15.jpg (2MB, 2448x3352px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
2MB, 2448x3352px
If you MMBNfags from a few days ago are still around, the guy who made the Falzar restored patch has released a full patch for Gregar.

http://forums.therockmanexezone.com/topic/8886349/1/
>>
>>389409629
damn talk about timing, just when im about to finish falzar
guess ill have to replay gregar right afterward

the new version of the patch also includes the wiiu only features

anyone know whats up with the anon uploading the anime collection
>>
>>389410141
He's still uploading.
https://mega.nz/#F!pr5FVKCK!u7lZLlYxa72s8PUcDTicdg
>>
>>389409629
that's awesome, gregar has always been my favorite version
>>
>>389410257
with him talking about his slow internet i thought it would take ages to see everything uploaded
>>
>>389409629
What is this all about, what does it changes about the game?
>>
What's the point if there's already english versions of both roms?
>>
>>389411081
>>389411160
This is basically the localized script mashed into the JP version. The JP version has some content that was cut from the localized releases.

>a special Mega chip that functions similarly to the Master Style PA from 3
>2 Giga chips letting you use the Cybeasts
>an entire story arc and a map centered around Solar Boy Django
>chips and and PA centered around Django
>Beast Link Gate which lets you use different Navis instead of sticking with Megaman
>>
File: 1499892331346.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499892331346.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>389411389
hey thanks my dude
>>
>>389409629
Thanks anon, you made my day. It was already time for them to release the best version. Are there gonna be any multiplayer duels? Will be looking forward for 1v1 action.
>>
>>389412116
They fully support multiplayer. If you mean online battles, I'm not sure. I'm guessing VBA will let you, though I dunno about the Wii U.
>>
What is this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.