[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no matter what you do, the whitehills win and massacre your whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

no matter what you do, the whitehills win and massacre your whole family and all your allies

seriously, fuck this stupid game
>>
Wow so you're saying my choices don't matter in telltale game? Damn I didn't know.
>>
>>389391562
reddit cunt
>>
>>389391562
This game is shit even by Telltale standards. Rodrik was decent, though.
>>
>>389391562

>not accepting that your house is shit and being relegated to breeding stock for that qt of the rival family who likes you for no reason
>>
>>389392663
Even if you do that, you still end up in a battle, you end up fucked up and your town is taken over. Fucking railroading.
>>
Combine early season GoT's 'anyone can die' philosophy and Telltale's The Walking dead 'people die' philosophy an no wonder you get this magnified shitshow.
>>
File: The Wolf Among Us.gif (323KB, 420x241px) Image search: [Google]
The Wolf Among Us.gif
323KB, 420x241px
>>389391562
>Illusion of choice - The Dev
>>
>>389391562
They tied the whole thing too close to the TV show. Everybody knows that bad shit will happen as soon as Ramsay shows up and how you can't touch him, since he has invincible plot armor.
>>
>>389394557

This. They should leave out all the big dogs as much as possible and just make up characters. Also, your actions should also lead to different outcomes.
>>
>the guy you don't choose as your Hand betrays you, even though both of them were loyal and commited to your house
>even if you tell Ramsay to keep his troops oitside and meet you alone, they still get in and the game DOESN'T EVEN MENTION IT
I forgot about the other stuff, but it was all retarded. The scene where the young Whitecliff fucks up injured Rodrick was great though.
>>
seriously? currently playing episode 3

fuck this then
>>
>>389395001

the biggest one is the end when you sneak into their camp. The choice is presented as either kill lord whitehill and win the war, or save your little brother from being killed. But if you choose to kill lord whitehill, his son just takes over the army and you get #rekt anyway. Also, Miras storyline is completely fucked anyway. No matter what you do, Margery get pissed at you, and no matter how you try to play it, she never successfully helps you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.