[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolve was an amazing fucking game. Prove me wrong [spoilers]you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Thumb_evolve_060414_1920_medium.jpg (34KB, 466x262px) Image search: [Google]
Thumb_evolve_060414_1920_medium.jpg
34KB, 466x262px
Evolve was an amazing fucking game. Prove me wrong

[spoilers]you literally can't, codbaby.[/spoilers]

>DLC
Skins meme, with the batshit insane exception of TWO SEASON PASSES

>Running Simulator
Go back to Modern Warfare/Call of Duty.

>All it is, is chasing the monster around in a circle
You're doing it wrong, faggot.

>Shit game, boring repetitive gameplay
>Implying it's not just YOU that's shit
>Implying Tribes and Evolve don't share developers who know their shit
>Implying normie casuals could ever play evolve because of it's high skill curve and ceiling

Plebs.

Evolve. The best casual filter. And shows who really gives a shit about games.

I warned you that this game's failure would be the final nail in the gaming industry's coffin.
I WAS RIGHT.
>>
It needed a 4v4 versus mode 1v4 was a meme and a bitch to balance
>>
Never got to play it when you needed to buy it but I enjoyed the game during its F2P period
>>
Ssarais please go. You have a shit F-List to boot.
>>
>>389389014
OP here. Agreed.

2K needs to be boycotted for what they stripped out of the game:
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/the-development-of-evolve/23975
>>
>>389389118
>He's still trying to use the macro
>>
>>389389114
F2P was a mockery of the original game.
>>
>>389388927
>hide and seek game where the Hunters must cooperate (random people) while the Moster does whatever he wants
ahahahaha
>>
>>389388927
It doesn't matter. They literally built the game with their only goal being jewing every customer as hard as humanely possible and obviously they got fucked for it.

Then they completely gutted the game and made it F2P which is the only version most people will ever play and it sucked. Then they absolutely fucking destroyed what was left of the game with one last attempt at changing it up which was awful as fuck.

And never once did it occur to them that the problem was their shitty business practices and not the game. They were destined to fail and it's great that they did because they serve as a warning to the rest of the industry that you can be pretty shitty, as they all already are, but everything has limits.
>>
>>389390118
That's not entirely true. They had fully planned free DLC had the game done well. It didn't for obvious reasons. People just jumped at the word DLC and didn't think about what that entailed. It was not an attempt at jewry- it was them stating that "it was built from the ground up to BE EXPANDED UPON"

2k had them by the balls. TRS was the only one on our side and they got fucked. They didn't have a choice doctor.
2k wanted to charge for the MAPS AND MODES ONTOP of the DLC they were pushing by force.

I'm not saying TRS's incompitence isn't also to blame, but the initial issues at launch caused the chain of events that caused the circling of the drain

Had THQ never gone out of business, the game would of been FLAWLESS.

>>389389856
>meme
>>
>>389390524
>>389390118
That's not the lesson they learned. They learned to keep cranking out the same shit year after year. I almost think 2K wanted it to delibrately fail so nobody would question eating up the same rehashed shit year after year, and so that everyone could get away with fucking GAMBLING
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.