[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this came out of nowhere. Aparently it's a WW2 game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
So this came out of nowhere. Aparently it's a WW2 game from the creators of Payday 2 with similar mechanics. Looks almost like the cancelled Brothers in Arms game from awhile back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR11DNSCbFo

Anyone play it? Looks kind of fun
>>
It's not made by Overkill, it's made by some shitty small dev who exclusively worked on some of the god awful DLC for Payday 2.

And if you think this bears any passing resemblance to BiA I'm shocked.
>>
>>389383261
It's fucking terrible.

Don't waste your time with it like I did.
>>
I enjoy shit games and I couldn't even make it through the 2 missions in the beta.
They took the shittiest parts of payday and mashed it together with a ww2 l4d clone. Don't even bother with the beta.
>>
>>389383261
>brothers in arms
are we talking about the same game here?
Because last time i checked it was a tactical fps where you command squads and not a shitty payday2 with a ww2 skin
>>
If you thought Payday 2 was janky, oh boy. This thing is a beta built by a B-team on the infamously wonky base of PD2 and it shows, the installation and patching were bad enough in PD2 but they've somehow managed to up the ante even more, and it just goes off from there.
>>
I don't want this in my steam games list how do I remove it
>>
>>389383261
its really bad
>>
>>389385284
steam help,
>>
>>389384243
>>389385043
Yes I've played BiA, I'm talking about Furious Four, the one that was cancelled that had nothing to do with the mainline franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47UZm7eI2M0
>>
>>389383261
nobody fucking asked for this game.

A new Hidden and Dangerous? Nope.

Here's Payday: Cawa dooty edition
>>
>>389383261
If the poster had a black soldier in it this thread would be pushing 400 replies. Makes you wonder why companies are placing inaccurate/controversial bullshit in their games all the time nowadays?
>>
>>389385421
>makes a decent squad based (((authentic))) FPS
>continues to dumb it down successively over the series
>decides to reinvent series with borderlands tier one liners and bullet sponge gameplay
gj
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.