[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just watched the 10th anniversary vid, can we all agree cd projekt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: garelt.jpg (56KB, 616x579px) Image search: [Google]
garelt.jpg
56KB, 616x579px
just watched the 10th anniversary vid, can we all agree cd projekt are number 1 devs of all time?
>>
Not of all time, but definitely one of the best current who are most in touch with their audience.
Larian is another.
>>
File: 1447583275896.jpg (413KB, 1000x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1447583275896.jpg
413KB, 1000x1450px
They're a prime example of what can be achieved when you're working out of passion, not greed. Which is why Cyberpunk will be amazing. Call me naive but I just don't see how they could fuck it up with the experience they've gained.
>>
Inb4 the furious rage-infused Witcher haters appear
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 645x773px
>Tfw got blood and wine at release and still haven't played it because I don't want The Witcher to end
>>
Absolutely the most based out of pretty much all of the current AAA lineup.

They're a massive company but they still feel indie in their approach to business and recognising the consumer.

Whether you love the Witcher series or hate it, it's pretty clear they're on the better end of the spectrum.
>>
>>389382898
Go for it man, they made sure you'll feel most comfortable and satisfied... and there's always new game + though it's not the same. It never is =(
>>
File: Capture.png (37KB, 297x106px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
37KB, 297x106px
>buy it on this weekends sale for like 20yuros not expecting anything good because /v/ was shitting on it without stopping
>its fucking amazing
that should teach me to trust /v/hipsters and the main complaint which were the graphics are pretty fucking amazing.
the older screenshots are pretty much the same shit just sharpened up to oblivion with a blue color filter over the screen
>>
I'm maybe 2 hours into the 2nd game, got 3 for free but I've been waiting on it. I've been meaning to finish 2 for ages but haven't had the time. Is it worth it to finish 2 or should I just jump into 3?
>>
>>389380987
>but I just don't see how they could fuck it up with the experience they've gained.
>ubisoft
>EA
>Gearbox
>Valve
>Capcom
>Konami
>Nintendo
>Tecmo
>Koei

yep, no way they could fuck it up.
>>
>>389379534
W3 is an incredible game, no other RPG even comes close
>absurd attention to detail
>amazing cities
>excellent combat, many skills to mix and match, different tactics possible
>believable setting because poles being european understand what medfan could look like
>200+ hour game with both DLCs

>>389380987
Cyberpunk will set a new unattainable standard just as W3 did
>>
File: 1352499951841.jpg (114KB, 767x600px) Image search: [Google]
1352499951841.jpg
114KB, 767x600px
>>389385373
2 is fucking good too, I'd suggest you install the combat mod if you don't like the vanilla one(but don't install the other shit that comes with the combat mod)
also Roach is a cool character too bad siding with iorveth provides a superior gameplay experience because vergen>kaedweni camp
>>
>>389385609
I'll say it again, passion over corporal gain. They have no reason to change. Poland is based as fuck my man, been to Poland multiple times and have close friends with polish roots. They're a good people.
>>
>>389386948
Ok, reviewing that I must admit, probably every team of devs starts off as a motivated, passionate group. All we can hope for is that CDPR will keep true to themselves for as long as possible and Cyberpunk will be one of their golden era games.
>>
File: 1447217564939.png (191KB, 392x336px) Image search: [Google]
1447217564939.png
191KB, 392x336px
WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE WITCHER 1????
>>
>>389385373
Witcher 2 has better writing for the characters and main plot, and that's a big plus over W3. Witcher 3 does the rest better however, and its length is unprecedented.
>>
>>389379534
t, polcuck
>>
>>389389218
How do you know he's from /pol/?
>>
Witcher 3 is a book, not a game.

Combat is simple and easy on max difficulty
Fetch quest/delivery boy quests out the ass
Copy paste side quests fill the world
World devoid of combat encounters
An hour of dialogue, run somewhere else for 30 minutes, another hour of dialogue

zzzzzzzzzz
>>
File: ?.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>389389529
>Witcher 3 is a book, not a game.
>>
>>389379534
That's not Platinum or Clover.
>>
File: ea8.png (483KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
ea8.png
483KB, 497x732px
>and know that we all miss you, old friend.
>>
They give their audience what they want, without the personal politics and actual real expansions instead of nickel and diming. Plus no drm and good post release support.

Yeah 3 had average combat but all in all they do a lot of good for the industry. Really set the bar for AAA open world games and makes Bethesda look like the trash they are.
>>
>>389379534
>dude lets kill the amazing graphics in favor on the consoles
>parity? What parity w3 looks amazing xDD
>good combat what is that?
Fuck those cunts and sad part is w2 is one of my favorite games ever.
>>
>>389379534
lol no

they treat the devleopers like shit, underpay them, the managment is awful and they had to spend years in crunch mode

also Witcher 3 was fillled with every cancerous handholding AAA game feature wether it fit the game or not, and the previous games and books were dumbed down to a safe waifufaggotry shitfest
>>
>>389390030
game looks great modded on pc. and i can actually run it. so who cares? devs stopped catering to the 1% of people with a gtx titan years ago.
>>
>>389390037
>they treat the devleopers like shit, underpay them, the managment is awful and they had to spend years in crunch mode
source: my ass
>>
>>389390408
Company reviews from employers, leaks from developers etc. all tell the same story

poles are cynical by nature, even when I liked the series I didn't buy this were LE GOOD GUYS act, even in Wticher 2 they removed quests from the game to add them later as free DLC
>>
>>389390618
>even in Wticher 2 they removed quests from the game to add them later as free DLC
source: also my ass

start posting links
>>
>>389390728
source:
Unlike you I actually played the series and followed the development before the reddit circle-jerk started and the cancer latched on
>>
>>389390845
i've been playing the witcher since TW1 came out.
>>
>>389390728
>what is Enhanced Edition
>>
>>389390618
>Company reviews from employers, leaks from developers etc. all tell the same story
all posted on a website that requires no verification of ever actually having worked there
it's as legitimate a source as if you just posted that your dad works at CDPR and he says it's bad
>>
>>389391826
I wasn't refering to the enhanced edition of Witcher 2, the succubus quest and the troll bridge quest weren't in the release game, they released them a few weeks later like "FREE DLC", evne though it's obvious they just took them out of the main game as some sort of cynical marketing strategy

Witcher 2 was short and didn't have a lot of quests, and they took some of the better ones out, the bastards
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.